gonna play that Dick like a cello

>Damin Wayne is black
>Batman a canon oil driller

>Joss Whedon
Not a surprise

Leaked scene of when robin out prep times batman
i.4cdn.org/gif/1495794511306.webm

based :)

Did anyone even read the article? Nice shitpost.

Dick? Can't wait for him to cuck Babs, hook up with her for a one night stand, then invite her to his wedding in the morning.

>"She came up, and I started getting obsessed with how a young woman could get hardcore enough to need to put on the cowl. Like, what's her damage?" he told The Hollywood Reporter. "She didn't have her parents killed in an alley. Who is this person, who decides — rather than being forced to by their childhood trauma — decides to pick up this life?" he adds. "How intense and driven that person is... I just couldn't stop thinking about it."

Will Joss Sweden finally make a good superhero flick?

BIG

>batgirl
>capeshit
>girl
no thanks

Never heard of her.

>Joss Whedon's Batgirl

What a brave and strong Male Ally, taking on the job of directing a new and low expectation franchise, one that would normally go to a new director and could easily be an entry film for any up-and-coming female director.

Thank you for your sacrifice, Joss

I guess you liberals don't care at all that a woman is getting to become Batman essentially. Fucking crybabies.

people actually care about and anticipate this film?

wow

Ok I aint watching it, thanks for the heads up

fuck you and your family too

being dominated like that would be pretty hot if it wasn't a nigger. imagine if it was a good friend and after drinking he went crazy on your boipucci.

you need a spike through the face

another 'shocking' propaganda press release for a movie that will never get made.

man thanks lil boat

>robin? like batman's nigga? hell yeah sign me up. gonna tap harley quinn shit is lit a f
>later
>Ok, Mr Yachty. Did you read your scipt?
>yeah sure whatever man
>Cool. Now in this scene you're telling Barbara how much you love your boyfriend and how she needs a man. Your emotional state is "aroused about memories of your boyfriend". And action.

Thoughts on Teenage Emotioms Sup Forums?

Bump

>that group of weird white kid's favorite rapper

>Will Joss Sweden finally make a good superhero flick?

No.

This DESU