How much more will it take?

Recently, a Eurobro suggested that the next "big attack" would cause a unification against the Muslim hoardes.
I just don't see it.
100 dead doesn't matter anymore.
1,000 dead doesn't matter.
Would 10,000? 20k?
What BIG event would have to happen, in the US or abroad, for mainstream media and public opinion to finally say "okay Abdul, you're fucking done". I'm talking ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.

My bet is a low yeild nuclear warhead at a national event like super bowl or inauguration. At LEAST 20k dead in an instant before it becomes unacceptable NOT to criticise Islam.

Wrong board mate but not surprised to see politics ONCE AGAIN being posted on Sup Forums. Please fuck off to Sup Forums for that type of discussion.

I'd say you were headed to Sup Forums but how did you click all the way onto Sup Forums?

you ok m8?

should have seen wonder woman

spotted the SJW cucks

Trying to recruit cunnyposters to fight the mudslimes, eh?

I think you're right, desu.

>lets blame muslims even though the moral disintegration of the West was carried out the individual excesses of its own inhabitants
The West is a bloated corpse. Time to learn Mandarin and move to a country that still has a future.

Nothing. Population has been thoroughly brainwashed at this point, there is literally no amount of carnage that would cause the public to go to war on the basis of religion or ethnicity or anything like that. I'm talking there could literally be armies of jihadists marching in the streets and if any European politicians dared suggest waging a "war on Islam" it would be instantly shot down and decried as racist. N O T H I N G will wake Western people up, and I know that's a tough pill to swallow but it's the truth.

nah,we put a piano in the street,sing some sad song like imagine,hug some muslim to show how tolerant we are,and expect the next bombing.
its the best plan,or not?

Time to learn Japanese and move to a country that still has a future. FTFY, dude.

Why are Muslims leaving their homes and going to the UK?

stale pasta cutfag.

Their own countries are shit

blow up the next academy award gala and kill all the darlings of america in one swoop

>I'm talking ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.
That sounds illegal and expensive. If muslim guy hasn't been directly implicated with any terrorism why would any reasonable person have a grudge against him also who's going to pay for the deportation of thousands of legal citizens?
>At LEAST 20k dead in an instant before it becomes unacceptable NOT to criticise Islam.

If you want to criticise Islam why don't you do it hear right now? I mean who is stopping you?

Why do you want more Muslims in your country?

Agreed. I live in fucking Birmingham and most working class people won't do shit, so why the fuck would middle class and up soft fuckers do anything about it? It's all over.

But dont they realize that their countries are shit because they are living in them, UK will be shit to if they move there.

>if we stop muslims from coming to the West, the inexorable tides of Western decline that go back centuries will vanish!
Optimism is cowardice.

>muslims are raping women left and right in germany and cuckden
>the numales spend all their time discussing capeshit and playing videogames
Remember
It's white suicide not genocide

Hi friend, i think you may be lost - you're posting on a /Muslim Friendly board/. All posts here are certified حلال (halal).

it works for mass shootings, so yeah, it should work for bombings

>not wanting the /mlp/ of politics shitting from their mouths on other boards makes you an SJW

Are you three?

This way they'll conquer a continent for Allah, and they'll also get some sweet welfare for some decades, until it dries up, because they sure as hell aren't going to work.

>even bothering to respond to a retard
don't do that m8

ISIS are in Ireland aswell and plotting for an attack on our land. It's bonafide proof that it has little to do with "muh drones" and more to do with Islam being nothing but a plague designed to wipe out everything until the world is nothing but retarded, inbred jihadist scum. The Brits think their politiciand and citizens are cucked should visit Dublin and see what true cuckdom is.

This

100% this. Calling it genocide is a mistake, we need a reminder that we are doing this to ourselves.

Daily reminder that most of ISIL's victims have been muslims themselves.

honest question, what does this have to do with TV or movies?

Dublin is just the same as the big cities of england now. It's not any worse. I'm english born but my parents and family are from dublin...Going there on holiday was nice when I was young. It would be fucking pointless now :(

Nothing. Its just a Sup Forumst_d/ faggot ruining a board

Good, the less mudslimes the better

Reminder people like this are perfectly fine with threads like this

>Believing in a dog religion that makes your own kill you
Fuck them.

Are Sup Forumstards the furries of this decade?

If you don't hate muslims u are subhuman

Fucking Mussies are destroying this beautiful and great country.

That sucks, it hurts even more when I think about all the shit we caused just to be free, then we give it on a plate to Abdul and Obongo.

For over 2 decades they've raped little girls.
British people are cowards on par with the French.
Eastern Europeans would never let this happen without a firm response.

((("p"ew))) research

I'm not fine with that thread
now that you showed me I'm going to sage it too

British people deserve death desu

What an evil plan.

They are going to take your kindness and turn it against you.

They will multiply here and take over, and you are going to pay them to do it.

Not only that but they are going to make your heart dark because you wont want to help ppl again after them.

And they will turn your country like their country which is bad and that is by their own mouths.

Yep. Everything is racist now, there's no way back.

Nah, fuck off

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FAGGOT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums DIPSHIT

That's probably because they are based where the majority of the population is Muslims.

stay mad sandnigger

b8

All Westerners are, Americans are only mildly better because the constitution has some good shit and you can't get arrested just for saying something racist.

Your true nature is going to be put on full display again though
This thread will be deleted before that because your kind only report these threads

You fuck off ya mentally ill tranny.