All-New All-Different Avengers #10 Storytime

Come one board and read the GOAT Marvel comic.

DO folks actually say this or is Waid just one those old guys trying to write hip?

>GOAT Marvel comic.

Because it has a goat fucker?

God, I hate Janet.

I was only kidding. Was going to originally call it shit, but thought some people might be enjoying this.

Ha! Sam unimpressed by space. Ifucking love it.
I feel like I'm that novas one hold out fan.

I wonder if he holds a grudge against Sam considering the whole "got torn inside out" thing.

Wow cap is a dick.

I haven't heard that since maybe the early 2000s and even then that was in a movie.

Do Sam and miles not have parents that will be worried?

I'm fine with the concept of Nadia and her being a good guy. But I feel everyone else shouldn't be accepting of a long lost child suddenly turning up, especially one who was raised by enemies since birth in the red room of all fricking places.. Like she escaped as a young adult and wants to be a good guy, everyone just accepts that?..

I dug the issue. But I've generally enjoyed this group. Part of me wishes it was a young avengers with three other younger newer heroes rather than cap vision and borethor

I'm confused, I thought Miles and Sam didn't know Kamala's civilian Identity?

Jarvis doesn't. But it seems he's more ticked off that she wants to be the Wasp. It just feels like Waid has lost his touch.

Sams mom knows he's off to save their dad and miles is black.

I just assume it's a "we got other things to worry about right now" kind of thing. They obviously don't trust her to much, but with actual threats around they can leave her on the back burner.

Yeah that mighta been a fuck up on waids part. Cos I know she made a thing not telling sam. And when she visited miles in spiderman she kept on her mask

> miles is black.
With a Latino Helicopter Mom, but he does live on a school campus most days, so as long as he can call she don't need to know.

Miles found out in the last ms.marvel chapter. Don't know how sam knows.

>leave her on the back burner

>Access to their base
>Alone with their unpowered long term support staff
>Alone with long term members like Janet

..Right after they already got infiltrated by Kang?

The only thing I can think of is the Science Fair from Ms. Marvel latest issue, kinda alluded that miles at least figured it out.

This book could have been written by anyone else and still be the same. Waid can do better, but it seems like we won't see anything unique this time

She's not on the base, she is with one very capable support staff who has served avengers for years and knows all of Tony's tech inside and out. And then she is with a old time avenger who is more than capable of fighting a shrinker.

>I feel like I'm that novas one hold out fan.
You're not alone, user. Sam is great.

I miss Rich, but I don't hold that against Sam.

>Jarvis
>very capable
Waid please

Wait, they know her name now?

Sams really grown on me, I wish Rich could come back so they could do some buddy cop shit instead of the constant "MUH DAD" storyline that's been going on for 3 years

How come nobody does new Amazing Spider Man storytimes anymore? Is the comic that bad?

This was a terrible idea.

This isn't new avengers or Ultimates

Nadia is a cute! CUTE!

>Henry Pym was cautious
>experiments on himself with the pym particles before knowing if they would actually work on a human
>accidentally creates Ultron
OK.

Spider-Man and Deadpool satisfies all our cravings. why eat bread crusts when you have delicious pull-apart?

>Hank
>cautious
Is there any reality where Hank is cautious?

I like the teens. Kamala, Sam and Miles are great and I'm really liking Nadia so far.

But holy fuck, everytime the adults use up panel time my eyes just glaze over. Could not give less of a fuck about Tony or Thor, Waid writes a horrible Falcon, and Vision has been more of a plot device than a character so far.

>It's a sam!nova episode
Unf

This.

JUST FUCKING GIVE US THE "TEEN TRINITY" BOOK OR WHATEVER ALREADY FUCK

whoa, dude

With Tony Stark as a friend, I don't see why Kamala is so worried about not being able to go to the college of her choice.

GREAT PLAN SAM!

Huh, I'm surpsied Waid is allowed to use him considering the fact that Bendis clearly has plans for him.

Considering how bad Bendis' decompression is, he probably won't get around to doing Annihilation II for years. Just think about how long it took him to do Age of Ultron after the initial set-up for it.

Hold up... Did Annihilus get one of the quantum bands back?

Neato. I was pleasantly surprised by this comic, OP. Thanks for storytiming.

>Sam in costume without his helmet on
Sigh.

I think she is supposed to be out of date due to growing up in captivity?

I think the implication was that Kamala thinks this kind of informational asymmetry is bad for the team when she introduced herself to Miles.
Would be stupid to assume that nobody else would know now.

bamp

Nah, I love Richard Rider but Sam has grown on me, I am just buttmad at Marvel Editorial and I think the hardcore Rich fans are annoying as fuck.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Between this and Civil war all parents are way too willimg to let Tony take their kids.

Good thing he is not a pedo.

Bendis won't get to Annihilus in a long time and Waid probably can do a set up to whatever Bendis will be doing.

That said I hope Annihilus is a big threat to the ANADA, it took a lot for the cosmic characters to beat him so he should be top tier hard.

It would be cool if he brings out how he fucked over Xandar and mentions Rich fucking him over, and yeah I can see him having a hatred for Novas because of that.

>cap

it's Falcon

Considering how predictable Waid can be...

What are the odds that instead of Sam finding his dad, he finds Richard Rider instead?

I think there was one moment when I actually really enjoyed Thor.

I forget which issue it was, but she kissed Cap right after a battle which she went all-out on. Basically, she's Thor to save people, but she also overdoes everything because she wants to enjoy what little time she has left?

If they explored that a bit more I could see liking her.

Rich comes back just to rip Annihilius' guts out again.

Calling it.

Can't wait to pick up the trade.

I don't really care about her as a character, but I do want to see her meet Bucky again and interact with Natasha.

I think the scene where Jane and Sam had coffee out of costume was great. One of the best scenes of the comic and certainly one of the best uses of either character since they became Cap and Thor.

But their standard superheroing is just... off.

I must have missed an issue
I thought Sam and Miles didn't know Kamala's name

a nega-band?

This was pretty fun actually. A lot of what I'm reading now hasn't quite hit the mark, but I feel like I've missed out on this series. What's the general consensus on the previous issues/arcs?

General consensus is that it's good when it focuses on the teenagers but offensively bland when it focuses on the adults.

This artist sucks.
This issue made it increasingly clear that Waid is writing Marvel Method because this artist can't into scene transitions and Mark's dumbass is matching it with dialogue in the middle of conversations and too much exposition. Every focus shift felt like I was missing a page.

New artist WHEN?

I was going to say. The kids are good but the older generation of heroes are just a wet blanket over everything.

Maybe it needs to just be Iron Man's version of Batman and the Outsiders, have one old guy presiding over a team of kids

I think it'd work better if it was more like a rotating senior Avenger. Like have the main characters be Kamala, Miles, Sam, and Nadia then have like IM for one issue, Carol for another, Peter for another, etc.

Sam told his mom about this already. This book immediately follows Sam's last book.

Only guess that I can think of is that she gave up on keeping it secret after Avengers Standoff. I mean after they saw what she looked like out of costume, it's kinda pointless to hide it anymore.

I think the only person who attacked Sam over something Rich did so far was Diamondhead.
Kinda sad none of his other enemies popped up to do the same. The not-quite-Inhuman Condor would be interesting given the current Marvel things.

Wendell just gave them to a shield agent in Pleasant Hill so i doubt it. Then again, i dont think they ever explained how he got the Cosmic Control Rod back from the Annihilators.