Which Sup Forums characters can defeat Goku?

Which Sup Forums characters can defeat Goku?

Superman, Speedforce Connected Character, Doctor Manhattan, Martian Manhunter

Bugs Motherfucking Bunny

Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, John Cena, Paige

White Lantern Kyle Rayner, Superman-Prime, Superboy Prime, Dr. Manhattan, Final Crisis Darkseid, preboot Wally West.

Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Odin, Zeus, Nimrod, Dr. Strange, Kang

Hank Hill

All of them. ;)

>Implying Aunt May would deny someone food
For shame.

Serious question: What's the context of this? Goku got shot by a laser gun from some goon while in his most powerful form in one of the movies and fucking ate shit, right? So how come discussions about power-level still treat him in high regard? Not shiposting, honestly curious.

Yeah, she'd at least poison the food like she did to Chameleon that one time.

I certainly hope none of them thought that Aunt May would actually lose to Goku

Aunt May is a straight up murder biddy.

She doesnt take anyones shit

Focusing is what increases defense. Trunks broke a sword with his arm in Z while aware of it.

In the series they explain it away by saying that because he's focusing so hard on the offensive powers of Super Cyan and is caught off guard by the laser, it damages him considerably more than it would normally.

The TV series went further with this and had him power down to base form and get shot in the back, rather than the front.

Of course it's still stupid as fuck but power levels are not consistent in DB and never will be. You could always just subscribe to the desperate fan theory that the laser comes from a crystal specifically designed to kill Saiyans, like some kryptonite shit.

Franklin Richards

Or the time in the death of Spider-Man she just glocks electro like it wasn't shit

>Told JJ to go fuck himself
>Shot Electro
>Was going to shoot Eddie
How can one woman be so based?

Even as a little kid he got shot in the face multiple time, and he wasn't even aware he was being attacked.

Different chi levels.

Most DC characters.

Most Marvel characters

Every Looney Toon, as long as they are depicted as the protagonist.

Bighead

Ben Tennyson w/Master Control

just to name a few.

More like bullshit levels.

It got retconned in DBS, either way it's inconsistent as fuck when you look at other feats in DB also:
>Universe destroying punches.

That's some Eric Cartman shit

Man, everytime Aunt May pulls that "I'm Peter's mother" shit, it just warms my heart.

I was tearing up during the "You're my boy" scene in Amazing Spider-Man 2.

I hope Homecoming does something like it, too.

Arsenic smells like garlic.
Cyanide smells like almonds.

Aunt May didn't just poison to incapacitate him. She straight out killed him.

Literally anyone the writer wants because they're all fictional and power levels are just a suggestion.
I can write a story where a completely normal dog defeats Goku and there's nothing the "real" Goku can do to stop me. It won't be a GOOD story, and it certainly won't be recognized as part of the main canon, but I can do it.
The only way around that would be to define Goku in such a way that if he ever loses a fight against anyone for any reason, he wasn't Goku. And even then I'm sure there's an anime somewhere deconstructing that exact idea.

The only person Goku beat fairly in super was Winnie the Pooh, and that was only because of ring outs. Goku a shit.

Superman.

Good luck handling that fuckload of qi Superman

The only reason why you won that encounter with Lex Luthor and his qi based weapon is because The Question was there to save you

Popeye, provided he has access to the spinach-force.

>Punches Goku, he turns into a barrel of monkeys.