Repost from >>>/qa/605160 because the OP there posted on the wrong board

Repost from because the OP there posted on the wrong board.

----

Ok let me break this down for you dumbasses who think a trump presidency wouldn't be so bad.

Whoever gets into office come January, will likely be the one picking whether we have a progressive or regressive supreme court for the next... Oh I don't know 40 years or so?

Do you really want a bigoted manchild who has so many inferiority complexes it isn't even funny deciding what sort of Supreme Court this country has for the next half century or so?

Just in case you are comically stupid, the Supreme Court makes pretty much all the decisions on whether any given law or decision is constitutional or not, and can greatly impact the direction our society goes in as a country.

And thing is, they can and often do ignore the letter of the law to inject their own sometimes incredibly deleterious agendas into those decisions.

You do not want a child to decide. You want someone who is at least smart enough to know the basics of politics.

You do not want a failure of a man who has never made a dollar of his own money. Who still sends hatemail to a guy who made a joke about his tiny hands a decade ago.

No one that petty and childish should have any say in the future of this country.

This is the rest of your life we are talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mom, Dad... I know what this looks like, ok? Just let me explain...

*long, deep sigh*

I got coffee cucked.

Ok? There I said it. I'm a coffee cuckold. I LOVE DARK ROASTS KEKING MY SHIRT, OK? JESUS CHRIST, GET OFF MY BACK

Time for race war.
If Trump wins we shall be closer to a new reich.

>Love Live poster
>is a complete fucking faggot
Who could have guessed?

Trump is the better pick. Or you can choose the corrupt as fuck person who is already a politician and has her hand deep in the system to corrupt it even more

>A K-ON poster saying this

LOL

>#imwithher

>Do you really want a bigoted manchild who has so many inferiority complexes it isn't even funny deciding what sort of Supreme Court this country has for the next half century or so?

Yes. Next question

>op unironically supports terrorists

wtf i hate maki now

lol moralfag

Daily reminder that if you support Trump, you are a redditor and should fuck off.

Actually, it's a waste of time to talk about what President Trump will or will not do as president. It appears that he plans to be the big picture guy, and let his VP (a card-carrying fundamentalist loon) do all of the real work and make the important decisions.

Kind of like Bush/Cheney.

>has never made a dollar of his own money
Average shillary voter intelligence here.

Well, considering how being President is a lot about hiring the right person, and how being a good CEO is also about hiring the right person, I think Trump has the right experience when it comes to picking people out at least.

I know I don't want a radical marxist fuckhead like Obama which is why he endorsed hillbilly. Suck it you fucking commie

>the Supreme Court makes pretty much all the decisions on whether any given law or decision is constitutional or not
One question, why isn't it the constitution itself that is used for this?

Nice job kike, I bet he's another one of that oh-so-common group of stupid American billionaires. Like, you know, all those others, like, well you know so I don't have to tell you do I?

Besides "child" is what you call a old man with grandchildren who employes more people than you've ever seen in one place at one time, right?

Clearly his judgement must be flawed, he even thinks ISIS is a threat just because they committed a dozen terror attacks on our people the last month, when the Republicans are the real terrorists because they let the niggers and commies throw eggs on them during their rallies, right?

Tl;dr Go die in a ditch you shill.

>Trumplings think they know better than the media, academia, corporate elite and 90% of the celebrities world wide
>They actually think they have a chance against the elite conglomerate

Kek faggots, get on the winning team already. #Proud2bewithher

>New Reich

Trump loves Jews so much he's practically one of them.

>wanting leftist, activist judges

kill yourself faggot

1post in this thread

>90% of the celebrities
Way to devalue your post.

>people say Sup Forums is an echo chamber
>almost every thread is a hillary shill

>1 post by this ID

Supreme court pick is one of the main reasons to vote Trump.
Bad argument.

The only type of asshole who can say that is the type that isn't an American.

Otherwise he's a fucking idiot.

None of you are top earners. Trump gets into office, you are well and truly fucked.

This is why voting shouldn't be a right, but a privilege you need to earn by way of demonstrating that you are an informed party.

Bigoted rednecks and other assorted idiots don't have enough a clue to deserve a say.

It is the same logic behind not letting people drive drunk. Drunk? Not driving. Complete idiot? No vote for you.

It's a shame the founders didn't foresee how much of a failure the future education system would be, or they might have thought a bit harder about that bit.

As opposed to voting for Hillary?

I know your choices are pretty bottom of the barrel right now, but that witch needs to burn at the stake.

Who would decide who's eligible to vote? How would it be kept completely apolitical, so it's not used by a party to consolidate its power?

>Uses as an anime pic to start a thread
>calls other people manchildren

Kek

Don't tell me what an American is you stupid twat.
An American doesn't vote for someone who sells political favors to our enemies.
An American doesn't vote for someone who wants to throw away all of our rights.
An American doesn't vote for proven corruption.
You are no American from what I can tell.
Go to Germany if you want to live in a Hillary government, she wants to emulate Merkel's worthless ass.

>1 post by this ID
ok

>he Supreme Court makes pretty much all the decisions on whether any given law or decision is constitutional or not, and can greatly impact the direction our society goes in as a country.
>so we should let a leftists warhawk anti-gun crook decide instead of Trump who to appoint
kys retard

This meme is stupid, and IDs are a cancer. I didn't even write the OP, although I agree with the importance of the issue, I'm split on whether anti-gun Hillary or anti-abortion + talks shit about civil liberties in general Trump would be better.

By the way, does Hillary have something like this?

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c