What do u guys think about India?

curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42363561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Indian geography. Indian languages are interesting. As is Indian ethnography!

But you guys need to fix your fucking country

It's terrible m8

Sikh's are great people

it's shit. but i love it anyway.

Rape.

bro

hindutva se saucalay nahi bharta

A geographic mistake. Shouldn't exist as it is.

Interesting.

But you guys need to fix your fucking country.

>gassing the muslims with smog
Based Indians

Probably nice place
But I'm staying far away, smell will kill me

I fucked 1 of your women in London
would do it again

desh ko aage badhane ke liye kuch toh chahiye.
appeasement era se toh ghanta kuch hua

Kek’d

I don't know that much about India to be honest.

-Very big country
-Doesn't have its stuff together, if they did they could become powerful even if they stayed 3rd world (like China) but they don't?
-Aren't they very divided? Hindu vs Muslim and a lot of different languages too, Christians are persecuted there.
-Long history and different countries/cultures? Like some parts have alcohol banned and very safe atmosphere. Some places don't.
-SOME truth to the poop in the road memes.
-Beautiful clothing most beautiful dresses in the world.

South Asia, best Asia.
India, best South Asia.

have you seen the dead body in your life?

>Christians are persecuted there.

Source: Bigot American Christian Propaganda.

I wanted to hate you, but I can't

I also respect your autentic legitimate culture

Nope, from the internet.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42363561

Attacked and arrested for trying to sing some Christmas songs? In India there is a lot of hate and strife between peoples. Lot of violence against everyone but since Christian are such a small amount (only a few %) they make the easiest target.

>BBC
>Not bigoted towards India.

>A single incident in rural nowhere represents the average condition of Christians in India.

OK if you say so. Maybe its not representative. Still very scary to see people get attacked just for singing some songs. India already broke up over religion once. (Pakistan).

Idk my 2c. Sorry if BBC is bias against you.

How did India go from being one of the most advanced civilizations in antiquity but is now underdeveloped?

Want to visit New Delhi or Mumbai

In olden times all you had to do to be "advanced" was to have a ton of people there. Ton of people meant more division of labor etc.

HOWEVER, nowadays its not enough to have a ton of people.

Industrial revolution matters

Funded terrorists in my homeland.

Cucked. Beyond saving.

Vedic Aryan Master Race.

More China please

sikhs are bros

>gas chambers
Indians wh*Te confirmed

I love Indian women

I have to interact with Indian IT guys (I have a white collar job, and on a semi-regular basis I encounter troubles with the new software which is being implemented). Aside from imperfect grammar, they have a tendency to use exclusively colloquial shortened spelling like "u", "pls" etc.

workers

All their best leave as soon as they get a visa.

They are sending their best.

>Flag
AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
How ironic

Poo

I think it’s a terrible country and a geopolitical mistake (one of many) by the Brits. Shouldn’t have divided an entire fucking subcontinent into two nations based on religion.
Some of their educated (Christian or Hindu) diaspora are alright. Far better than mudslimes, africans, chinks or slavs. I hate when they bring their families over though, because they can’t fucking speak english and don’t understand etiquette.

Go home Apu