You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognise you're on the evil side RIGHT...

You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognise you're on the evil side RIGHT? I've been lurking this cesspool for some time and the misogynistic and racist shit I see posted here is shocking, I mean, 90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims. Come on, you people must admit that you're on the evil side or else I will lose faith in humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
youtube.com/watch?v=XM8aBESf8EI
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzaYZWDO3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le wrong side of history meme

>people being raped and murdered by Muslims and the left try to cover it up
>the right want to stop it
Definitely the evil right wanting to ruin their barbaric culture

Fuck off, Pablo

There are millions of muslims in europe. When it happens that one of them commit a crime, it gets spammed in this board to no end.

You're a victim of right-wing propaganda, buddy

Bait, or reddit escapee.

Sage.

>whites don't have the right to live around there own
>they have to import people less intelligent, that also resent white
I see you as the most evil people in this world you want my people to disappear.

We are on the "good" side for people of European descent.

There is no "humanity".

So covering up Muslim rapes and murders is a good thing and opposing the destruction of what the west had built makes me a victim
well I guess I'm a #cumunist now after being told that

>Supporting Genocide against those who support your Genocide
>Evil

This is a faggot shill thread, but I think the Dems/media are doing a decent job at framing this election as good vs evil. They made Hillary out to be a humble public servant vs. the rich corporate cutthroat. At her coronation speech she wore pure white vs Trump in his dark black suit. They called his speech "dark", while everyone at the DNC convention tried to be positive, "America is already great and we can fix it".

I don't know if it'll work completely, but at least in the case of just watching both conventions they sold the narrative pretty well. It sucks

What's more evil, to force people who don't want to live together to live together, or to force people who don't want to live together to live separated?

A brazillian commie talking leftist bulshit online. This plage is everywhere. Fuck you piece of shit, your idol (Lula) will be in jail soon.

you are the bad guy, just brainwashed into being a goon for the supervillian who wants to conquer the world and make all peoples submit to destruction and slavery

i wonder how there's never a mass depportation issue of whites in Sudan for example. why are white people always having to deport non-white people? oh that's right, because blacks are utterly incapable of forming a functional society, as fifty centuries of history has shown

Two more major terrorist attacks before the GE and Trump wins. The dems and the media will keep denying terrorism is a real issue, because to them it really isn't, through the end, and that's what will hurt them most.

>"muh misogyny"
>still loves muslim cock
average liberal logic.

I wouldn't say good vs evil, I would say two competing worldviews of what is good. We view goodness as fighting for your own people, whereas you presumably believe that all people should unite as one and fight for the less privileged. Good vs evil is a childish conception.

go away francesca

>implying that if we deport our favela niggers back to africa or simply genocide them our country wouldn't be much better
>implying you're not a favela nigger who is afraid of being deported/genocided

how glorious it will be the day when the race war will ensue, and we finally will be able to get rid of that disgusting favela scum.

Sup Forums is LAWFUL EVIL

the only time it happened they are already regretting it

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

you are in brazil...you are not even human

you live amongst beheadings and death

leave it to the canafuck to call people on being plebit users. thats how you know this canafuck comes from plebit

time to go back

im just here for the memes

>youtube.com/watch?v=XM8aBESf8EI
>youtube.com/watch?v=HdzaYZWDO3A

>mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims
1/30th true.
>genocide
Not even close.

t. A Brazilian who takes Sup Forums far too seriously

> genocide

no

> mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims

absolutely fucking yes

We're on the side that still has a future. The concepts of good and bad are irrelevant in the face of annihilation.

I recognise that the left wing are trying to be accepting and trying to help people because it makes them feel like good people. I realise that they suffer from white guilt and they're really doing their best to do what they think is right. And I recognise that they would see my views as evil.

But I think covering your ears from the truth and saying "crime stats are socioeconomic, don't show me socioeconomic balanced IQ tests" "everyone is equal, let's ignore neanderthal DNA" "if someone feels like they're in the wrong body, the right course of action is to pump them full of hormones of the opposite gender, grow them breasts and then mutilate their genitals so they feel better, even though demonstrably suicide rates increase".

I mean, yeah, I can see how it's morally NICE to ignore the truth and make everyone feel more equal, but I don't think it's immoral to value truth over feelings. I don't think that makes me a good guy, but it doesn't make me a bad guy.

And then.. Islam is not a race, it's an ideology. If we saw this kind of crazed fanaticism from a political party or any other religion we would all rightly call it out, but they have the "but that's racist" defense. I honestly think that they're evil TO US. I mean, I understand, yeah, in their heads it's for their god, and we bombed the shit out of them.. but that's the thing.

If someone hates you, you don't invite them into your country! We should've just conquered and taken over those regions instead. The commonwealth like Britain now even though we conquered them. You can't bring millions of people who hate you into their country and expect them to just integrate and not expect them to instead try to change your culture.

And on top of that, we respect e.g. asian culture and heritage as very rich.

So why can't we have white countries? And yeah, great, let's put all humans on the same footing, but when we pay taxes into a system, they should benefit our people before foreigners. Is that evil?

We are on the good side. 6D monopoly motherfucker.

What about when Zimbabwe, oh nvm

We're on the far-right side of history and you can't join because you're a jungle monkey.

We're on the side with proper hygiene.

Only because they will do it to us. Good or Evil doesn't factor into it, it's just about survival.

if you're brazilian and you've never set fire to an unsuspecting hobo in the middle of the night you have no place here desu senpai

i'm sure even that is white people's fault, somehow. they did something to opress the black majority

Of course, we have absolutely no reason to feel somewhat disturbed or endangered by Muslims.

Islam is religion of peace

Whites improve other shit nations.
Their people can only drag us down.

I think you might be speaking of Sup Forums. All the edgy cool kids are in there

actually I want every country in the world to become fully brown and Poland to remain fully white, it will be magnificent to witness, it will be like in the Planet Apes movies where we are the last bastion of humanity

My digits confirm its going to happen in killarys home state

>a fucking designated shitting street

Anyway, Sup Forums these days resembles an unholy mixture of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. So this is to be expected of course

I don't want to be the good guy if it means I sacrifice my life for random strangers.

Fuck that shit, I'm going to be the most evil survivor you ever saw.

>A self loathing Brazilian cuck trying to fit in with white people

There are hundreds of millions of native europeans in europe and none of them blows themselves up in the name of allah. Muslims are overrepresented in terrorist attacks, and frankly there's no reason they should be here in the first place.

Yes goy, the evil right wingers control the world! Join the leftist resistance, goy! We're the rebels!

calm down it's just a cultural thing

how else are you going to get rid of hobos?

What "side"? There's no good side or evil side of history. We're just a species of animal floating around in space on a watery rock. The brown shaded members of this species have to stay out of the white shaded countries though. Because you stink and you suck at everything, okay?

I'm calm. What makes you think I am not? I'm just funposting like everyone else

Wish I could live in a crime-free multicultural utopia like Brazil

>Panama.

Who gives a fuck?

Not self loathing, I just loath niggers.

Also, as bad as they are, at very least they're potty trained

>A german trying to call someone on multiculturalism

kek

pierce brosnan

But Brazil is full of niggers. How can you hate niggers without hating yourself?

Don't worry, it's all satire. Now fuck off.

well, isn't it the people who have the most exposure to niggers that hate them the most? like, the people who bitch about them more than any other country are americans, right? because they have so much of them. so what's weird there?

For the last 50 years the world has been moving ever leftward politically and look what it has become.

Almost all of your supposedly "good" intentions have lead to evil outcomes.

Your ideology has destroyed the moral fibers of nations. All the lowest common denominators have been convinced that any misfortune that befalls them is somehow someone else's fault.

The world you want to create is not one that I want to live in.

You don't actually believe that you are on the right side of history do you? If so, by what standard?

Low quality bait

The people that bitch about niggers the most are the ones that have some nigger ancestry in them. That has been my experience.

Like the 1/4th nigger 1/8th nigger and so on.

You don't find white upper class elite bitching about niggers

>and racist shit

There are millions more Europeans. Why don't we see news of them blowing shut up every week

You forget South Africans friend, we are famous for hating niggers.

well, believe it or not, there are loads less black problems on the UES than in the south bronx

>You don't find white upper class elite bitching about niggers

that's because white upper class elite don't live remotely close to niggers, they don't KNOW niggers

Pure chance that 70% of people in prison in France are muslims right?

Pure chance that 90% of violent rapes in Oslo Norway are committed by Muslims right?

Why do these countries have to tolerate a criminal dirt bag muslim population?

You are the bad guy because you excuse bad behavior and rape.

Or they know niggers quite well but have been smart enough to acquire the wealth necessary to live in neighborhoods where there are few or no niggers. Its a meme that upper class whites don't know about niggers. They just delegate the burden of white guilt to the lower classes unfortunate enough to have to put up with the cultural enrichment

>You don't find white upper class elite bitching about niggers

That's because, my dear Pajeet, whiter upper class elites have mostly likely never met a nigger in their entire lives. They only know the nice funny niggers who appears on TV like Chris Rock or Terry Crews.

The ones who really have to struggle against them in their daily lives (college, bus, work, etc) is the white middle class.

You forgot eugenics hombre.

>the misogynistic and racist shit I see posted here is shocking
80% of mankind is stupid, and so goes Sup Forums.

>mass-deportation of ... muslims
Sorry user but you don't know them. Deportation means expultion, and honestly this is the kindest option. I know this will never happen but I wish it will. They are a daily pain.

your side is always the good side

>Genocide and mass-deportation of muslims
>Evil

Pick one and only one.

Says the guy from a tri-racial shithole.

Pajeet, the upper class elite have very little contact with black people.

They are ignorant of what black people are really like.

Their idea of black people is the bullshit they see on TV and Movies with the blacks always being portrayed as the genius hacker or scientist or the one in the moral one in the group that always convinces everyone to do "the right thing".

The problem is that there is no 'white middle class' in brazil.

There is just an upper class, a brown middle class and nigger lower class. So the question is, why are you, a brazilian mutt trying to fit in with these white people here?

You are not one of them. You are a sad joke

I know. I said as much here

>One of them commits a crime

and then another, and another, and another, and another, and you get the point.

White = right.

Shitskins are not human and not deserving of compassion.

We, the defenders of civilization, are the righteous ones.

Hah toilets are like this in Spain, too. Spic retardation and incompetence are the same on both sides of the Atlantic

BASED Hohol.

All the upper class whites who voted for the ANC in 1994 have magically disappeared to Europe now.

HAHAHAHA, must be a nice luxury to place your principals above survival.

I love seeing people from OP's own country turn against him

I am on the side of my people and kin. I stand against both our external enemies as well as the traitors within, who would see the future and homeland of my people brought to ruin.

jesus kumar, is this what poo in loo jokes do to a person? you're so angry and bitter, chillax. we know you don't always poo in the street, sometimes you do it in the ganges, we're just joking

Nice shitpost but too bad you'll be murdered by an off duty cop before you see my rating of it

nice try

>angry and bitter

None of that here m8.

Making the world great again

Me? I'm just here for the bantz.

that's because the elite know how to use the nigger phenomenon

>shitskins are not human

Are they? They don't look, act, or smell human...

do you even know what a human is?

I agree with Pajeet on this one, seeing those sad self-hating hues trying to fit with Sup Forums is ridiculous, you'll never be welcome. Sup Forums is basically lighter version of stormfront with more shitposting but with the same amount of hatred towards everything foreign, if for some reason brown and black people disappeared Sup Forumsacks would turn on themselves claiming that X nation is whiter than Y and creating artificial divisions based on tribalism.

But hey, keep shitposting Sup Forumsacks, that's what you do best.

>trying to fit in with these white people here?
>You are not one of them. You are a sad joke

kek, says the poo in loo of the designated shitting street. maybe my country is a joke, but your country is THE joke, A literal meme county that is only derided and mocked around here. You're the one trying to fit with the white people, curryman, i'm just a minority in my own country who casually comes here to shitpost and share some h8s

>Come on, you people must admit that you're on the evil side or else I will lose faith in humanity.
You've been here long enough. You know the answer to your question.

Dude you don't know what you are talking about the terror stuff is just their new thing it isn't like they were friendly before if you live between them you would know.
They are like a mix between nigger gangs and the mafia they are the dealers and they rob people goddamn you guys really think they are the good guys and then someone came along made a few memes and puff we all hate them..
just think about the american niggers but with family structures money a fucking Ideology and their motivation isn't just religious BUT their religion told them to give a fuck about us ..you really can't understand what is going on..

Come to berlin..go trough the streets and then come back here