Trump wants to build walls

>Trump wants to build walls
>Hillary wants to break down barriers

Which one of these sounds like the good one? Remove your bias for a second... just think about it... What would a neutral observer say? What does your conscience say? Just think....

And when you're ready, Join Us

the one where there's a wall between me and the insane islamist

Trump wants to build a wall on the border.
Hillary wants to build a wall around the ghetto.

Protecting our sovereignty is more important than holding hands, singing Kumbaya.

As a nationalist I believe that every country should have secured borders. If other nations won't respect those borders, a wall might be necessary. Are you suggesting that barriers are an inherently bad thing? Do you want a homogenous earth? Sounds really boring.

Neither of those are intrinsically good or bad.
What is this meme?

As a neutral, I think decreasing the amount of illegal immigrants will be great for America.

Immigration needs reform. Illegal immigrants aren't just coming over the border, they aren't leaving after their visas are up. A wall won't do much except bring jobs for eight years, and stop some immigration from the south. Open borders is just a globalist scheme. America needs stronger boarders to protect its traditions. I don't think a wall will fix it but it's something.

>Trump wants to build
>Hillary wants to break
Gee I wonder which I want

I'd torture you to death with a hammer and a chisel, even knowing that you are trolling, just to discourage others from daring to waste boardspace like this.

Yea not buying that BS, it's all just another lie brought to you from the Clinton campaign.

It also stops the huge influx of drugs coming over the border as well

Neutral observer: Trump
Conscience: Trump

Barriers are good.

>Flavius Aetius wants to restore the empire to its former glory
>Attila wants to make us part of his multi-ethnic and inclusive Hunnic empire

Which one of these sounds like the good one? Remove your bias for a second... just think about it... What would a neutral observer say? What does your conscience say? Just think....

And when you're ready, Join Us

Build a wall around the ghetto? She wants to expand the ghetto you idiot.

The one where America deals with its own problems and consequences and not help other countries deal with their bullshit.

Foreigners are killing Europeans, my common sense says fuck foreigners build the wall.

>Go to a zoo
>"break down barriers"

>Go to super-max prisons
>"break down barriers"

The southern part of the country has no border and needs one and liberals think conservatives are in the wrong? These retards need to be shipped out of the country and put into the third world where they belong

Clintons
Bushes
Romneys
Bloombergs
Kennedys
Kochs
Soros
Rothchilds
Rockefeller

All against trump, funny how the sanders democrats fell in line with their "establishment" after all

Question, what if Texas built a wall of its own?

Let's see, from the beginning of civilization, back to the city-state, the wall was essential for protection of the citizens. The wall, is in fact, the default option for any neutral observer.