Why aren't you watching House of Cards Season 5™? It came out today

Why aren't you watching House of Cards Season 5™? It came out today.

He's a fag.

I don't watch shows past their prime, i read how it ends on wikipedia

watching. episode 5 or 6. sucks balls.

say it with me

kinda like trump

Because I just finished watching it. The ending was total crap.

stay with it, it's worth it for the end. i almost choked laughing

It's honestly pretty bad. It's just poorly written, and I cringed hard at the shitty dialogue in that funeral scene, also Frank's opening speech in congress was so fucking awful, who the fuck is writing this shitty dialogue? It sounds like something an edgy teenager would write.

Acting was awful too, especially by the teen girl of the beheaded guy, the quality of this show has declined so hard.

Also, ICO, who the fuck in their writers room came up with this garbage fucking acronym? Islamic Caliphate Organization, fucking seriously? This is by far one of the dumbest things ever uttered on television. How hard is it to come up with a proper name for a fake Islamic terrorist group?

Spoil the ending, there are better things to watch.

woman president.

Watched the first episode - boring as fuck!

Trying to remember what made this show good before

This show was ruined as soon as Robin Wright became executive producer and started pushing the strong independent womyn meme.

This is the last shot before it ends. Claire fucked Frank over and now shes muh strong independent woman president.

It used to be somewhat well written. Writing has gone down the drain

I don't watch shows for old farts.

Is this satire?

I sure do hope so. Frank said that he'll kill Claire, so I guess that could redeem the next season.

Forgot about all major plot points, I'm actually not even sure whether I've even seen the season before that.

>my turn

are you with her?

David Fincher

I can't get into this show, because politics bores me.I also find Kevin Spacey to be a dull actor.

Because it started as an entertaining romp for the first two seasons that maintained a somewhat meta apolitical stance and was just a drama about corruption more or less. Then they got new blood who turned it into a soapbox to push identity politics and 'dude so obvious solutions if only we did this' bullshit. Slid into shit. Irredeemable.

what happened to that manly man frank was running against?

Should have called it ISIL

I cancelled my Netflix account after they greenlit "Dear White People"

>Frank is satarizing le evil DRUMPF
>Claire became crooked Hillary that could actually win

really makes one think...

someone spoil me

what happens to Doug?

lmao

they even gave her a shitty hair cut

this show sucks balls, just about every piece of dialog that comes out of spacey's mouth makes me cringe

I thought this show couldn't get worse after the whole Claire VP fiasco last season. I was wrong. This show needs to fucking end, this drawn out plot has no direction anymore, and the writing is terrible.

>tfw I wanted Conway to win

Fuck the filler storylines in this season

>russian meme president, does nothing of substance
>that guy with a big mouth on the metro
>le epic election battle being set up, suddenly "lel conway just lost lmao xD"
>mcallen or whatever the hacker guy was, what the fuck was he even doing?

Her haircut was fine, she was just going for a run in that shot.

so why is Melania president now exactly?

i thought she was the first lady or something

Watched the first 2 episodes with my gf, we both like the show. I think its okay so far

Claire becomes VP through a senate vote, Frank resigns the presidency, hoping for Claire to pardon him. She doesn't.

Also, this scene was hilarious. What do they think Cathy will say when she wakes up?

It was HER TURN

>grandpa_pushes_grandma_downstairs.jpg

Oh I will kill it today no doubt. Want this shit over with.
>DIRTY BOMB!

>mfw pretty good tv show turns into good laugh

The first two seasons were fun because Frank was actually doing things. Now he's just being schlonged by everyone in extremely ridiculous ways.

>Why aren't you watching House of Cards Season 5

Robin Wright

Sounds vaguely like the last season of Veep
Can't believe HoC has gotten as ridiculous as a comedy show

>show that is written months in advance
>longform narrative probably planned out years ago
>Already based on the British show of the same name, which is nearly 30 years old now
>HUR DURRR LOOK IT SHILLIRY AND BLOMFAL DRUMPF! HEEHEE
How can so few of you have a grasp on how these shows work?

BREGINALD ROUMP?

She's hot as fuck though.

It's really not that bad of a season, I'm halfway through and the worst I can say about it is that it's slow moving.

BASED

AND NOW SHE IS THE MAIN STAR

Well the first half is the better half.

Why would she get paid the same? Nobody knows who the fuck she is and Spacey is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood

>Nobody knows who the fuck she is
>Robin Wright
This is how old Sup Forums is here, lads.

Iwill, but i still cringe every time Frank turns to the camera and talks to me.

>now ah do declayya

>I don't like the main shtick of this show that dates back to the original! But, I'll still watch it.

Because you literally cannot binge house of cards. 2 episodes a day is the max to actually enjoy this show desu. Any more and it just starts to feel repetitive.

Because muh vagina

Its hilarious how she's ruinning the show now that she has the leading role

I gotta give them credit. They obviously wrote the Season 4 finale in anticipation of a Hillary Clinton presidency, and they've committed to doubling down on that angle despite it being wrong.

And dropped i won't even bother watching S5 if Frank ends up killing her in S6 i might pick it back up.

Is it good? I don't know if I can handle another season 4. Or was it season 3 that sucked? Basically the season he became president they changed Frank's character drastically and killed it for me.

>They obviously wrote the Season 4 finale in anticipation of a Hillary Clinton presidency
I hate how I have to sit through fifty posts like this now from retards who think that some Netflix piece of fiction, with an ending already written out, is trying to Nostradamus their way to the final episodes.

Does it try to take shots at Gromlph?

She has been in the leading role next to Spacey the entire span of the show? Are you stupid?

The show has never been "bad", so get that through the autistic usual Sup Forumsisms this faggot summer-run board which will only serve to make it harder for you to enjoy it.

yikes

>t. Robin Wright

Nice try, but the leading role was Kevin Spacey for the two seasons and Doug playing second fiddle

Season 4 was pretty bad.

I made one grammatical error, right before the word which, otherwise it works as a sentence if you aren't retarded.

>but the leading role was Kevin Spacey for the two seasons
There are two leading roles that are top-billed you stupid faggot, Robin Wright is the second main character. Doug is not. I don't really get why this bothers you.

It was slow, not really bad. None of the seasons have been bad.

the show should have ended with frank becoming president.

I hate how retards think they aren't unnaturally dragging this shit out.

Keep trying Robin

you might be paid equally but you're still inferior and unfit for a king

Sounds like a Survivor episode. "Well Cirie told Ice Cream Man to give her his immunity and he would be safe for sure and he did it" except Frank the character has double the IQ of ice cream man and eats regularly.

They are probably dragging it out for the money and ratings. Not for your dumb Sup Forums narrative of "DURRR DEY PREDICTED HILLURY PRESIDENTZY WOAH, DOUBLE DOWWHN!" You just want that to be true so you can post about it.

already watched the British House of Cards, it was okay

I don't watch American trash

on episode 3, should i bother finishing?

>listening to Sup Forums about anything.

I couldn't finish it.

just answer the question roastie

Or inform your own opinions on something you fucking gutless faggot.

No

Because Lilyhammer was better

Am I being memed?

Ep.2 and about 9/10ths of the way there to dropping the rest of this

It was bad when he became president. He went from a guy with a plan for everything to whatever the fuck he became but it sure wasn't frank from before.

typical roastie gettin toastie

Frank was always a singular mind with power, what does he do when he becomes President? He wants more. It's the classic "lust for power until it destroys you" that is a typical Greek archetype for a character in a tragedy. His personality didn't change when he became President, what changed was the tools with which he could get away with more shit. Are you not even paying attention? Every season, more shit piles on and on in the background, like a dam ready to burst and he strolls around like an oblivious cunt pretending that he can talk or connive his way out of anything.

It literally needs to get more ridiculous for the whole circus to come crashing down finally.

woah, you sure showed me.

Wow you're a real hero

I just couldn't continue with it. I dropped off after he recovered from being shot. Someone spoil it for me. Does his wife become president?

I heard spacey sucks a dick this season? Who's and why?

Putin's and cuz Trump am i rite

He went from an unbeatable psychopath to an unsure guy with emotions getting played left and right. It was bad.

That's literally not what is happened (has happened) at all, are you even fucking watching this show?

Why can't he be an unsure and paranoid psychopath who now is watching the first cracks of an empire? It's like you are naive enough to think that this all ends well for him.

You obviously don't know what a psychopath is. Please refrain from posting until you finish HS. thanks.

You can only see the logo on two of those products. And yes, product placement is used to pay for shows.

Dude shut the fuck up. It was a complete change and it doesn't matter how much you twist your shit reasoning.

Dropped it during the second season.

>You obviously don't know what a psychopath is
I literally have no fucking idea how you got to this conclusion. Are you under the impression that there is only one type of psychopath in the world?

You must have an abysmally retarded grasp on psychopathy and mental illness if you think everyone is like your meme lord Dexter.