ITT: The worst movie you've ever seen

ITT: The worst movie you've ever seen

Don't know about worst but it's up there.

Without a doubt.

The only movie I've ever seen that has legitimately angered me over how bad it was

Easily fucking this.
Paper Towns in a close second.

I honestly envy you all if these are the worst movies you've ever seen. I'm not counting shit like Neil Breen, but even without that this movie easily outclasses everything here.

independence day resurgence
tied with suicide squad

Awful. I can't even defend it ironically, because I can't rationalize a single reason why anyone on the planet would like this.

You're all amateurs, watch this (actually don't, it's really bad)

It isn't close either

what the fuck were you thinking peter

I get PTSD remembering that I asked my dad to take me to watch Epic movie when I was 11

The First Liar, or something. I won't even bother looking for an image.

b8

This but only because I never actually finished

I get everyone has opinions, but it still baffles me how anyone with half a brain cell can defend this. I walked out after the British chick got killed by the Rube Goldberg contraption

Movie 43

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank. I wasn't even watching the original, it was MST3K and I still had to turn it off

You're a giant pleb or haven't watched the Extended Cut.

those films at least have high production values and are sometimes nice to look at
but pic related, every shot is bland. zero plot, every actor visibly bored.
I've seen a lot of movies, this is the absolute worst.

Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America Civil War
Thor 1
Thor 2
Avengers
Avengers age of Ultron
GotG 2
Dr.Strange
Ant Man

Worst movie I've watched all the way through.

I've seen worse, but I'll switch it off after 30 minutes if it's really bad. This I kept watching hoping it would improve. It didn't.

Same. That and Prometheus. makes a strong case too, but that's just overratedness more so that being flat out horrible. Which it is, don't get me wrong. Just not that horrible.

I lost my shit watching this tripping on acid one time. Hilarious

Burn after reading or Sin City a Dame to Kill For.

By far the best Snyder movie and generally very, very well done. The intro alone is amazing. They should've cut the length of the dumb videogame-cut-scene-like-dreams though.

Now that's trash. Although it was obvious from the start.

>making a parody of a parody
No wonder it sucked.

How. Why. What the fuck, mate.

My high school Spanish teacher didn't even teach us, she would just put on movies with Spanish subtitles. This was the worst offender

Someone wants attention.

>ITT: we try to trigger Sup Forums with bait posts

Second Thor was saved by Loki and GotG 2 was easy "decent". Come on, I dislike Marvel and capeshit too but these weren't THAT bad.

I know it's a meme at this point but Jack & Jill
Most shit movies can at least be fun to watch drunk with your friends, this abortion was so bad you can't even laugh at it

It was an atrocious adaptation but at least it had good source material

I will give this man a (you) so no one else has to

(i didn't hate thor 2 really)

GotG 2 was a huge let down because I really liked the first one.

Alien Covenant

Hes just trying to bait some marveldrones

If these are the worst films you've ever seen than you either haven't seen many films or have been extremely fortunate.

I knew someone would say something like this, but I legit think it's an awful boring movie. One of the worst I've ever seen and can actually remember.

Avengers 1 and Ant Man were fun, and Civil War was a little bit interesting even if it did flub it's concepts a lot

Can't really defend the rest tho

god I hate that mila kunis cunt
unwatchable garbage

>its a subtle Synder hate thread

I liked this movie and then for whatever reason I watched some clickbatey video on youtube done by this neckbeard redditor and he "explained the deeper meaning" of this film and how in actuality there is three different layers to the film in which to appreciate along with point out really obvious symbolism. It was just so damn cringey and annoying that it made me dislike not only fans of this movie, but pretty much all Snyder movies, because he is without a doubt the most reddit of directors

I fucking hated this and how the """""songs""""" were just people talking in a sing voice and never stopping

If a movie is THAT bad I'll switch it off, or I just totally forget about it. Bladerunner is the worst I can name/remember.

I'm starting to wonder if people here are film snob and never watched vod films before.

>you needed explanation for the layers
Jesus.

Duplicity.

Horrible, absolutely belong in this thread.

Bad in their own right, but no where near bad enough for this thread.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

but reddit hates Snyder

TREE OF LIFE

this has to be the worst ive ever seen

(TĂș)

this by far

Human Centipede doesn't count

Ex-gf decided on the film and jesus christ this was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. Anyone here seen it?

Fuck your teacher sounds based as fuck.

Definitely this.

I only watched it because the main character reminded me of the girl I lost my virginity to and only continued watching it, because the scene where a masseuse shoved a rolling pin up her ass reminded me of how I lost my virginity to her.

Bladerunner is better than your favorite film.

I knew this was going to be awful, but my friend was begging me to go with him.

The people who thought it was a good idea to make this sequel should be banned from Hollywood.

>Go fuck yourself nigger.
Why? Because you like a shitty film?

How about you go fuck yourself and form your own opinions instead of just saying something is good because others do and you want to be "hip".

I love this movie. It has Luda and Michael C. Hall.

So my least favorite movie of all time is Prometheus. Before this came out I was a huge Alien fan, and now I don't even care. Even after AVP 1 & 2, I was still hoping. Prometheus hyped me up and then just made me no longer a fan. Thats never happened to me before with any series. I'm still a Star Trek and Star Wars fan after all the bullshit they pull on me. But what they started with Prometheus made me not care anymore. I won't ever see another movie with a Xeno in it ever again.

The first was unironically okay. Is this one really so bad?

people who hate this film don't understand film. Go watch comic book shit.

But it isn't though. It's really shit and the acting is terrible.

What are your favourites?

The point of these threads is to post highly popular or big budget movies and say "it's the worst" so you can "fit in."
This is the worst I've ever seen.

Bladerunner has so many plot holes.

Let me be clear.

The book wasn't even good, but it had an amazing ending

The movie was shit tier and they fucking changed the ending

Never have I ever felt as insulted by a movie as this piece of shit. I was visibly angry when I saw the trailer for the sequel.

Fucking atrocious mess of shit. Lots of other ones in this thread I really disliked but this one always comes to mind first.

>what the fuck were you thinking peter
He thought it be a good ideal to adapt a shitty book.

Where the dead go to die

I liked the adaptation of Da Vinci Code, but Angels and Demons was so bad I never considered watching the other ones, and from what I hear, I made the right choice.

A+D just took the major plot events and chained them together, and as a result the movie consisted of "look this guy died like this it's a clue let's go this way! Oh no! Another dead dude and now the clue says to go this way! Them baddies have been one step behind us the WHOLE TIME!"

I found it pretty entertaining. Something you watch once and forget basically. The sequel was truly cancerous though.

Off the top of my head...

Memories of Murder
A Tale of Two Sisters
Back to the Future
Ghostbusters

Can't really think of any desu m8. It's 1:30 and I'm tired.

Let's see if Sup Forums can help me with the name of this one. I watched it this year, maybe last one.

It was about a girl who's apparently getting stalked by a person and the whole plot is about the viewer trying to know who is doing it, from all the creepy people around her. At the end the crazy stalker kills her boyfriend and shows himself to be a man she met while washing her clothes.

He was a red pilled blogger or some shit.

Crazy guys ends up kidnapping the girl and the movie ends.

It was almost a joke.

Never saw/read them. How does the endings compare?

I didn't think so when I watched it, then it was forgettable nonsensical plothole riddled garbage. But now? After coming to see DCucks shitpost about this terrible movie everyday? This has retroactively become the single worst film I have ever seen. Lex was a fucking joke.
>Ding ding ding ding ding

I told people their money was better spent on Independence Day: Resurgence and I do mean that, totally and without irony or sarcasm. Fuck BvS.

I did not know K-Stew and Vin Diesel were part of Ang Lee's failed Oscar bait.

What went wrong with this movie again?

after angels and demons? I had no idea.

>amazing ending

What's the difference? I'm not going to read the book.

>That cast

What the actual fuck?

Watching it again would just further highlight how nothing makes any fucking sense, I'm sure, considering the 'twist'.

I was waiting for the Sherlock Holmes finish where all the tricks are explained and maybe have a greater effect on the overall plot. But no, they call it stage magic and expect the audience to 'ooh' and 'ah' at some basic fucking Sony Vegas editing done to a giant cheque

Don't defend this movie around me in any capacity. I just get mad.

>it's bad

Fuck I was actually hoping this would be good.

This movie is odd, it had a lot hype leading to it, then absolutely nothing, kinda like Ghost in the Shell now that I think of it.

I don't get what's happening, is it hip to hate on Ridley Scott or something, there is WAY too many shitposts against him recently.

I rarely waste my time with legitimate schlock, but this one I just downloaded without looking into it whatsoever

Warcraft film is up there as well, although it wasn't as offensively un-entertaining

Given the circumstances of its production, Highlander 2.
>same cast
>same crew
>same director
>bigger budget
>more creative freedom

It had absolutely no reason to be a massive pile of dogshit. Sure, some production aspects could be blamed on corporate meddling, but that script was the worst fucking thing and only a fucking idiot would've okayed it.

I liked the five seconds of hell imagery.

Warcraft's biggest problem was the source material.

Alien: Covenant is worse

Now You See Me 2 is worse

Man of Steel is worse

Peter Jackson's King Kong is worse

Not saying any of you are wrong, but if you haven't seen any of the above, don't.

Being a cult classic doesn't mean it's a good movie. It's like pic related.

>Now You See Me 2 is worse

No human being should ever watch both movies. Ever. I'm never subjecting myself to a sequel of that schlock and nobody else should have either.

In the book ending is basically a Game Of Clue. Hanks need to find the "the virus what would wipe out 75% of all humanity". The dude who invented saw the sudden population grow as the doom of Humanity and wanted to cure it.

In the end. LANGDON finds the Virus container... Leaked already... The Virus already airborne. But turns out its not like the Death Plague... It just made 75% of all Humanity Sterile... And their children as well. It was a great Twist. The bad guy won and saved the world of overpopulation without killing anybody

The movie version? They destroy the virus

I think you missed the point of the film user. It just flew over your head. The ending was genius

If they stuck to the outdated source material, it could've been fine.

I used to be an autist that watched every film I started through to the end. No matter how shitty I felt it was midway through, I forced myself to finish what I'd started so I could have a fair evaluation of the film.

But this, this piece of shit right here. This is the one that broke me. Text cannot accurately describe how horrible it is.

>Man of Steel is worse

It was a lump of shit, sure, but BvS was hot diarrhea.