Why did they fuck up Calanderman so badly. This is just as bad as Two Face's new origin

Why did they fuck up Calanderman so badly. This is just as bad as Two Face's new origin.
>inb4 You just hate anything new
I'm still excited for Tom King

It's a pretty interesting concept with a lot of potential. I don't necessarily know that it's right for Calendar Man, but the guy seems do obscure that why not reinvent him? Guy's only got like what? ten fans? If that?

>suddenly everyone was a Calendarman fan

What's Two Face's new origin?

how? He's still into the seasons and crap. Literally nothing has changed other than how he molts into a new stronger version of himself each year and for a character like Calendar Man who still has no definitive take/story/incarnation, shit like that is just fine.. And don't even fucking compare Calendar Man to Two Face.

Pretty sure OP meant the brief time he became One Face.

Seriously. The sad part is it could have been any obscure Batman villain and people would still be getting booty-blasted.

Believe me, Tom King could have touched fucking Condiment King and Sup Forums would still be mad as hell.

It doesn't really add anything aside from being cool the first time we see him molt, but now that trick is gone.

Since Snyder is such a horror fan I feel like this was more on him though, like turning the Joker into a slasher villain

That's my point. Thing is, nobody who's getting mad actually cares about this character. Nobody cares about Calendar Man. Nobody cares about Condiment King either. They're all just getting mad because.

Here I was expecting King's Batman to be fun. Was Morrison the last fun writer we had on Batman?

>fun

I don't know Bruce doing pull up while hanging from the top of his skyscraper while it was 137 degrees outside was pretty funny in how stupid it was

QUICK Sup Forums, WHILE WE HATE KING:

>Vision
>Grayson
>Omega Men
>Sheriff of Babylon

RATE

>Vision
9/10
>Grayson
8/10
>Sheriff of Babylon
God tier/10
>Omega Men
10/10

WE WUZ CIA IRAQ WAR/10

I care about Condiment King. He is the perfect villain for a lighthearted filler issue

How many issues of Grayson did he even write? Did he even get a full arc?

They traded off every issue, sometimes every two issues

OP here let me clarify
I just hate how they make him a metahuman now. I'm actually glad they didn't make him an edgelord again.

Wait, what's Two-face's new origin?

>giving a fuck about Calendarman
I swear you faggots are just literally trying to find new ways to be outraged over some non-issue.

I'm cool with metahumans in Gotham

>This is just as bad as Two Face's new origin.
What the fuck are you talking about?
The Big Burn was supurb!