Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It's ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsIvZmfNhvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>17% with only 6 reviews

Nice try, OP.

Hey Sup Forums...did you really thought a movie about mutant ninja turtles is going to get good reviews?
top kek
Its probably fun af thou, can't wait to see it.

Sup Forums it's only ogre if it doesn't meet sales projections. The type of people who'd go see "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" don't give a fuck about reviewer opinions.

What are the people who gives a fuck about reviewer opinions going to see this week then?

Leave Star Wars to us!

The new Andy Sandberg movie. It's been getting pretty good reviews.

It was the 80s show as a movie, It was great for what it was. It was so much better than the first film as they didnt try to make it edgy and fully embraced its absurdity, Who the fuck cares if its 17% , Why would critics love a film about Giant mutant turtles!

This. So much this. There was even a scene where they popped into their shells. Pure cartoon. Pure awesome.

>movie critics
>movie "journalists"

>Rotten tomatoes

Return the rights to disney

TMNT2 is tracking at 40m right now, if it hits that it should get #1. X-Men will be next with 20-30m. If TMNT underperforms X-Men might sneak in and get it.

They went full 80's. They probably accepted it's not going to get critical praise.

Darn, I was gonna go see the new Ninja Turtles movie but it got bad reviews

-- no one ever

>Caring about Bay flicks' percentage or rep
We all know it'll be horrible, but atleast it'll be fun. Can't wait to take my brother to this

>full 80's

Jim Henson is not just crying but spun so fast that he's begun the season's hurricane conditions.

People may shit on the old costumes but the CGI is bringing out so much uncanny valley that it gets me physically sick just to watch Bay TMNT.

Also fuck you Bay for shit aesthetics

Disney would have made this a critical and box office success.

>I'll bring up Disney out of nowhere to shit on Disney fans and hopefully ruin their rep by making it look like they won't ever shut up about Disney

What the fuck were you expecting?

they don't need help with that.

>People may shit on the old costumes
Who the fuck shits on the Henson turtles? They looked great.

Tasteless dipshit pedants riding the wave of technology like sheep.

Henson fan here. Fuck everyone that enjoys "realism" like fanwhores. It's the reason why CGI is slathered around more than tasteless artless graffiti.

How is this game?

Why wouldn't they, if it's good?

>dopey and casual attitude towards physical violence makes them poor kids' role models.

Who cares? TMNT is a shitty franchise anyways and anyone who likes it is a fool.

It got 17%. TMNT isn't supposed to be a serious film. They can't have TMNT Civil War. The critics have seen so much Transformers that they can't enjoy anything from Bay. I don't blame them. This film looks fun. If they did a faithful IDW comic adaptation would critics like it?

Loved Henson suits. I am over ugly turtles but nobody would hate these films if the Turtles looked like this. Realism isn't necessary. The Turtles look better in their cartoony form.

It's okay on its own but if you look at it as a platinum game its the worst of the bunch

Best played online with randoms or a group of buddies

>If they did a faithful IDW comic adaptation would critics like it?
God I would love to see that first arc of finding Raph adapted onto the screen

>Teenage Mutant Nigga Turtles
>good
>not a pile of shit and memes and outdated references

Shit movies get what they deserve.

>They can't have TMNT Civil War.

>In the future of 2020
>TMNT rights go to disney
>They actually make TMNT: Civil War
>It's Raph's vs Leo's group.
>90% score on RT.

hahaha what the fuck
this is PS1 tier 3d animation

The first TMNT movie also got shit reviews despite being totally kick ass.

It's shit. Utterly boring both by yourself or with co-op.

This, they just look too fucking ghetto.

A movie about a talking raccoon and tree got a high RT scrore. Why can't TMNT be as good? Oh right, Bay.

Was turning them into niggers Bay's way of reaching out to this modern generation or some fucking thing? I never understood how anyone can think this is a good idea, it feels vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsIvZmfNhvo

how fucking bored are you that you need to fake a TMNT2 review image

I blame Megan Fox. She's a terrible actress and ruined the first movie for me.

Really rude and racist, it's 2016 dudes.

I'm actually surprised Sup Forums is filled with so many 30+ manchildren, you'd have to be 30+/late 20's to be a fan of the 80's cartoon considering it's kinda trash otherwise.

Sup Forums is so youth oriented, why are you even here senpaitachi?

Because EVERY TMNT movie has gotten a low score from critics, even the good ones.

I laugh every time I see some sperg try to defend this movie with "Bay didn't direct it!" You don't know how the modern film industry works if you honestly believe that, lol.

>good ones

Is there more than one "good" one?

There's 3 shit ones, 1 mediocre one, 1 saturday morning cartoon-tier one, and the original.

we're the ones with the jobs and disposable income
that's why

>disposable income
hahaha!