That episode where Frasier and Niles lie about seeing a play they haven't seen to impress some friends

>That episode where Frasier and Niles lie about seeing a play they haven't seen to impress some friends

Have you ever done anything similar in regards to movies and TV shows?

yeah when my friends ask me if i've seen the latest marvel netflix show, it's easier at this point to say yeah it was really cool instead of saying no and listening to them tell me how much i have to watch it

Hijacking this thread. If you put Frasier writers on big bang theory it sweeps the Emmys. Also gets canceled in two years because of CBS

>a play
Tales of the Mariner, you uncultured pleb

baka

>That episode where Frasier dates a woman who looks exactly like his mother.

Have you ever done anything similar?

She was gorgeous. Also I made out with a girl who has a similar face structure and skin tone like my mom. You can get over it if she acts like nothing like your mom

tfw you find out there is an actual Le Cigare Volant in Santa Cruz.

Would you date a girl who looked exactly like Jerry?

That British girl was so gorgeous. I used to be in love with her and her accent.

You mean Daphne?

baka

>I remember the name of the play I am obviously more cultured than these peasants
*tips*

Filthy casual

Be gone swine

>there are people out there who would ever pick Daphne over Roz

This fucking show pissed me off but it was funny at times. Comfy show.

Roz was a literal whore.

Mel was /bestgirl/

I rarely watch anything and get all my information on films or shows on Sup Forums.

It'S usually more than enough to talk with my co-workers about what they watch without them ever noticing anything.

>360 degrees in 2 sentences

Yeah until you mention a scene that some idiot on Sup Forums memes all day long and it turns out the scene is entirely insignificant and forgettable and no one knows what you are talking about

>there were insignificant scenes in Fraiser

>not shit-talking them into believing they missed something of great importance

You over-estimate the workforce.

You're into slutty single mothers?

Does a bear shit in the woods?