WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PG7ZsWyOus
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based LotR

Actually it was Sup Forums that did it

It was always pretty racist when you think about it.

Fake and gay

that entire thread is gold

fucking Sup Forums continues to culturally appropriate our memes

this

Orcs good bois dindu nuthin
Azlog was just gettin his life together. Need more money for dem orc programs an shiet

It always was desu. Whitest movie I've seen made since the turn of the millennium.

It's funny because Tolkien was a kikeloving cuck.

>left has Harry Potter
>right has LOTR
what do centrist have?

It's fake, you retards.

The fence

The left can't have Harry Potter yet because the three leads are all white and straight

Call me when they make nigger Hermoine canon and shoehorn in that Harry/Draco romance

Twilight

>Not hijacking Star Wars

Hermione's black and Dumbledore's gay now. Didn't you get the memo?

dont forget that they wuz elves n shieet

>canon
Rowling's "they were always black and gay and I just neglected to mention it in the decade I spent writing the books" doesn't count

also dont forget that Lupin has AIDS

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

based Sup Forums keeping the internet running strong

keeeek

Holy shit

The faggot who keeps trying to force "taxposting" should read this thread and then kill himself

Pick a side or die

Everything because they don't need to politically charge neutral entertainment to justify their beliefs

>blue hair on the oliphaunt
kek

That's bullshit, it's more of old school conservationism and elitism. Alt-right bitches about elites nor have shit because it's not even a real movement but children spreading memes.

In the books it was never stated that Hermine was white or that Dumbledore was hetero either, so they are whatever the fuck you want them to be.

next step is Harry Potter

Naked gun

Of course it's fucking Sup Forums who made these.

A friend of mine sent me like 30 of them today, laughed my sides off. I should've known where they came from, there's no other place on the internet producing this high level shit.

Jesus Christ the last one was fucking cringe.
We all know SJWs are fucking terrible but there's just something cringey about somebody who thinks impersonating them makes them finally. An autist impersonating autism.

How long until everything is alt-right because of Sup Forums shitposting

Cowardice

Great, first those ass-hats ruin one of the dankest memes of all time and now this...

> neutral entertainment
Ahahahahaha. Jesus fuck. Do you really believe that shit? Abstract modern art CAN be neutral, everything with some complexity and resemblance to reality can't be neutral.

*funny, not finally

>it's a twitter thread

Keep em coming lads.

>Brianna Wu

>niggers don't have human biology and get pale when afraid

BTFO

Wait til rebbit gets a hold of it though, they're gonna ruin it

Speak of the devil, go back to rebbit with your "cringe"

>"lets rally around LotR"
>"because Atlas Shrugged was too boring and difficult"

Why does everything they touch turn to shit?

That's why Rothko never gave his works titles.

>mfw that thread and this thread

Libertarianism is shit though

You don't win with a philosophy of "Fuck you, I got mine." You win with "Fuck all of you, we got ours."

See: Israel. Imagine if they had some "well we're all equal free actors and Palestinians have their own right to enlightened self-interest" ancap shit.

>be VOX reporter
>pretend to work all day
>secretly just shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for 8 hours
>write story about the hottest memes
>rinse and repeat each week
>get 70K a year for this
>boss never finds out

Your post is "cringe", you fucking idiot.

Yes because I'm sure Tolkien made Aragorn as a metaphor for the alt-knight and the Orcs/Sauron as Merkel and hordes of Muslims, as Sup Forumstards try to convince me, and that Rowling intended Voldemort to be a Trump right wing figure defeated by brave liberal teenagers like libtards try to convince me.

Or maybe it's just people projecting their own political beliefs when they see fit.

forgot pic durr

from the Sup Forums thread:

>I like the memes but isn't this kind of cringy like how leftists use harry potter in politics. I mean it is a children's fantasy book

do lefties actually do this?

Touched a nerve, didn't I?

More like Atlas Tipped

touch the nerve in my prostate you filthy homo

what are you talking about, this shit is gold

They use Harry Potter as a metaphor for politics.

Philip K Dick

Alright Sup Forums, I'll give you this one.
It's pretty good satire and it's funny.

Everything Sup Forums does is pure liquid cringe.

not real

Buddy, savages from Africa and the Middle East have been launching invasions of Europe for a millennium and a half. The only thing that's unique about the last few decades is they're being welcomed in.

LOTR isn't a prophetic prediction of Manhattan and Bataclan and Nice, it's a historical reimagining of Tours and Vienna and Granada.

There is no difference, Sup Forums broke repair after Moot's farewell stream. All i wanted was to discuss movies and shows but there is nothing but juvenile shitposting here.

That's what I am asking

Read the replies to that post you retard.

>Cringe
There's that word again. This is officially another way of spotting redditors.

pol is literally the same

having a hard time telling whether this is bait

Liberals use Harry Potter, Sup Forumstards use LOTR. Can't tell you how many times I've been physically repulsed from seeing Trump's head photoshopped on Voldemort and Aragorn, depending on the source.

Nah, LOTR is not even remotely alt-right. The good guys in LOTR fight for goodness and beauty. Alt-rightists, on the other hand, are a bunch of angsty nihilists, edgelords, and neo-Nazis.

It's not the "alt rights" fault tho, libtards complained because there were no POCs and faggots in it.
Thank god those movies were made over 15 years ago.

If you compared Harry Potter to LOTR a decade ago you would've gotten your fucking teeth kicked in.

By Stephen Colbert.

>image
fucking kek

See the replies to How are you this stupid? For real, how?

>I don't know what reading comprehension is

Also, none of the replies in that thread answer my question

I haven't seen any of those pictures. Maybe it's not as big a problem as you people are making it out to be...

I wish somebody would make a movie out of autofac.

>I take fake tweets for $500

There was a thread on Sup Forums about Trump being Aragorn not that long ago. It's more common on Sup Forums though.

this

>Also, none of the replies in that thread answer my question
Reading comprehension, you were saying?

>youtube.com/watch?v=7PG7ZsWyOus
Imagine this scene these days

>mocking Attica
>KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY
>I used to be White

Yes, the alt-right is turning everything into shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

That is literally how it started on Sup Forums
On Sup Forums they noticed how their "enemies" always made comparisons to pop-culture and they decided to ruin it for them

Petty? Yes
But still funny.

t. awkward guy who is friendzoned by this one chick with pink hair

what character in LOTR can we portray vox as? What about that guy who was influencing the king and telling him what to do.

liberal cunts, they are the most annoying thing ever

Tolkien clearly had a conservative view with people knowing their rightful place, plus the whole anti industrialization and fetishizing of the monarchy and good ol times. Voldemort is obviously wizard Hitler, plus Rowling had obvious left themes against discrimination and the likes. Neither was even subtle about it.

People interpreting their crazy ideas into works doesn't change the fact that the works did have political undertones. It's impossible not to have any in a somewhat complex work, even if the author doesn't actively intend it. Just think for a fucking second.

Its not.

>Reddit
There's that word again. You sure love acusing people of using seperate website. I've never used reddit but you wont believe me and I don't have shit to prove to you. I've always considered most everything to come from Sup Forums cringey as fuck and hate seeing people posting who are obviously from there being completely serious and PROUD of the fact that they post there.

>Proving my point
Nice.

>That image
Cringe.

Read above. Way to out yourself.

>>>/leftypol/

gb2r, cuck

ORCS ARE LITERAL MUDSLIMES INVADING YUROP

hmm yep, bait

>implying I could even get a girl to acknowledge me, let alone make me her friend
Great joke user

>literally sinking to liberal SJW tactics
>thinking that the irony means anything to them

Trump was a mistake.

Wormtongue is literally a kike corrupting a Saxon kingdom