/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

AMEEEEEEEEEN Edition

>pastebin.com/u92hX6rX

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xVlVsK7Bfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'Dougie Jones' is an anagram of 'douse jig one'.

Douse the one who jigs. He fire walks and he has to be doused. The waterfall outside of The Great Northern Hotel will douse the jigging fire walker.

can we talk about judy now?

>page 1
too early, what the fuck chill out.

Audrey best girl

Why is James autistic now?

was he /ourguy/?

now? he's always been autistic

James was always cool.

Why didn't the NY cameras catch Cooper on the box?

No. I literally love Shelly too much.

What was that thing they did capture, anyway?

Another autism thread. YAYYY

No. We are not going to mention the unknown character called Judy in this, nor any future thread. Actually, we will keep her absolutely out of this.

TWO

BY

FOUR

Annie > Shelley = Audrey

Ultimately all waifus are flawed but Annie's flaws don't involve being a cheating whore or a petulant child that doesn't believe she has any limitations. No matter how hot Audrey and Shelley are, only Annie ranks as a pure perfect waifu.

I think we all know who aged the best

James was always autistic.

Am I the only one that gets very disturbed by this? Especially when she just drops down and turtles? Also the scene from FWWM where he smacks her on the head while she's on the ground.

Considering the shit I jerk off to you'd guess I would be desensitized by now.

*WAS best girl

Is it me or was Major Briggs cucked?
Bobby looks too dark when compared to his parents

screencap this

THERE THEY ARE, ALBERT

>men age like wine
>women age like milk
>traps are good forever
hmmm

But can we confirm that Judy is sure about this?

Can anyone explain to me why there were two Coopers? I did not watch fwme, nor did I read that book.

>Annie
>rushed by writers with zero character development
plebbiest choice of all

no he wasnt.. never post this again

judy is positive about this

Then why are you asking these questions

Irritatingly plausible

This is going to hurt you

Is this the Bobby thread?

HELLooooOOOOOOoooo

Is this the new issue of National Wildlife?

the last kid Mrs. Briggs had turned out like this, so they might have done the wise thing and adopted.

Digits confirm

fuck off bobby

>I did not watch fwme

Any reason in particular as to why you didn't?

Basically Major Briggs in one of his encounters was spiked with the Twin Peaks equivalent of the black goo and Bobby is the product of this.

>Bobby, you killed Mike
Basically Bobby is the key to healing MIKE and BOB who were both black lodgers, and we don't yet know who their white lodge counterparts are supposed to be. We don't see them because they've yet to manifest inside Bobby.

Midget implies that every person in the black lodge gets a doppelganger with inverted traits in the last ep of s2

1 trillion hours in paint

What did David mean by this?

Bobby is great. Love him in this scene and Fire Walk With Me. I like that he's joined the sheriffs department in the new season, kinda seems like maybe over time he opened up to his dad a little more or something. Also James is underrated

>rushed character that still managed to be more perfect than any more-developed one
wtf I love Josie now

t. mad whitegirl

You do need to watch FWWM. Not for the answer to your question but because it really does answer a lot and is referenced a fair amount in the new season.

sarah was in the box

better listen to satan

Ayyyuuuudaaaaamannnnn

Ayyyuuuudaaaaamannnnn

Yes

that was petes kid.........

Leo was a piece of shit, I'm glad Shelly cucked him and he became a full retard. Although those scenes were he beats her are kinda funny

is this autism?

I kek'd

It's hard to find flaws in someone who has no character at all.

can tell i will be using this one

btw, Dana is a really good actor for someone who never gets any work. his appearance on Psych's Dual Spires thing confirms this.

I don't think he was technically lying.

Bobby peddled coke, but I don't remember him actually using it. Right?

Get me a beer, Shelly

I like how you could see Duchovny's biceps flexing in his pantsuit, made the scene even funnier, hope he's in more episodes.

>Laura looks hotter dead than alive
True reason Bob killed her.

Do I need to read the secret diary of wally brando to understand season 3?

>be David Duchovny
>age worse than milk
>the female version of you aged way better than you

J U S T

He uses in FWWM

NO

MORE

JUDYYYYYYY

yes

after learning that her husband, who killed himself in a jail cell, was raping his murdered daughter for half a decade and the same man murdered his niece in their living room and she couldn't do anything because he was drugging her for years, Sarah Palmer is now content and centred in the belief and understand that the world is filled with darkness and images of animals being violently being slaughtered can't make her flinch.
It's Lynch finally giving us Sarah Palmer as Bob's legacy after neglecting her for so long

What would be the single biggest error Lynch could make with this show, and why would it be Laura Palmer coming back to life?

I remember I didn't like Bobby the first time I watched the series.
But man, he is cool.

Bobby's dad died the day after Evil Dale left Twin Peaks

>Oh, hello Mr. Gerard.
>I need to see Sheriff Truman.
>Are you here to sell him some more shoes?
>Much more important! It's... the official Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department T-Shirts!

was it canon?

OH, SHERIFF TRUMAN

THE TEARS, THEY COME OUT OF MY EYES

Leland killing Maddy will always be the most disturbing scene for me.

Anyway, there's a big difference between consensual rough sex, and a lunatic, straight up about to murder his young, defenseless wife

we're going to talk about judy. we're going to include her in this

alternative

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS SHELLY

According to the chick that plays Shelly her and Leo's actor would have a hard time not laughing when they filmed those scenes.

Nigga got high as shit and shot someone

HELLOOOOW

>age worse than milk
did you watch Californication?

When the camera cut back to Truman, did you count how many times he blinked?

Well?

Thanks user I needed that.

I would have said the biggest possible error would be to turn Cooper into an autistic child.
But somehow Lynch and MacLachlan made it work.

i know it probably won't happen, but i'd be happy if laura came back to life somehow

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=7xVlVsK7Bfs

kys

In 25 years you will not be gracefully grey-haired
In 25 years you will be bald

a bad (as in sad) ending. it would be out of place with the rest of his oeuvre, which is all happy endings, even if they might be ironic like Blue Velvet.

Take a look at her.

Looks familiar?

Did he do a bump? I remember Laura begging for one, but I don't remember Bobby doing coke.

fuck, it's blocked in my country

making the black lodge stuff just aliens

Who is the most forgettable TP character and why is it 2 arms Mike?