Hey Sup Forums, I'm looking for a raunchy little summer comedy to go see with my friends...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm looking for a raunchy little summer comedy to go see with my friends. It has to be piss your pants funny, something me and the crew can get #litty to. Know any movies that fit this description?

Wonder Woman

Maybe try Pirates of the Caribbean? I dunno man.

I heard Wonder Woman comes out this weekend.

The Rundown

When are you coming out, homo!?

Get out

I pissed my pants during Alien: Covenant, but only because I was so enraptured by the spectacle on the screen. Truly incredible.

>something me and the crew can get #litty to
I really despise myself for laughing at this.

>tfw qt sitting behind me pisses on my neck while watching Baywatch

The Zookeepers Wife

I went to see Baywatch and they were giving out pissjugs because so many people were leaking all over the seats, that's when you know things are getting #litty

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 looks pretty funny. Maybe not raunchy, but I think that's the best youre gonna get right now in terms of comedy anyway

Baywatch™ starring Dwayne "Piss Lord" The Rock Johnson

this isn't reddit you retard. Stop making """""""funny"""""""comments and kys

what

When your movie can break $100,000, jabroni.

More like Pisswatch

Should've been a July release.

Depends.

Are you a fan?

#PissLord sounds like an epic new franchise from Dwayne Johnson. Excited to see what fresh R-rated gut laughs he delivers for the fans

i love water sports

Then you'll love Baywatch™! Not only do you get to enjoy sweet summer fun on screen but pee running down your legs as you break out laughing at this gutbustingly funny summer blockbuster! Fuck the critics, the Rock knows how to get litty

explain piss mae mae to me

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

Have you heard of Baywatch™? The #litty™ movie from Dwayne "The Rock™" Johnson. You and your gang will be filling your Baywatch™ brand pissjugs™ due to your uncontrollable laughter. Have fun man

Is this real?

>Implying he's the pisslord
He's not a quarter of the piss the pisslord is

pissposting is god tier

not baywatch

This, but I'm also looking want something meant for the FANS, know what I'm saying?

it sick it piss it totally revolting

Personally, I'd recommend one of the FUNNEST franchises in history! Seriously each minute following the Rock and his pals from Emerald Bay as they get into assorted RAUNCHY situations has been more hysterical than the last. Aside from the FANS loving it , the audiences only consistency has been its lack of bladder control and ineffective use of criticism, all to make movies FUN, to make R-RATINGS seem RAUNCHY.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rock vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the movie would never be mistaken for an out of touch serious film that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously litty RAUNCHY summer FUN. Baywatch might be anti-kid (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-critics film in its refusal of snooze, dullness and g-rated fun. No critic wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but the critical reception is fair
"No"
The criticism is dreadful; their opinions are terribly out of touch. As I read, I noticed that every time a critic marked it negatively, the author wrote instead that the jokes "fell flat."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Critc's minds are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Wonder Woman by the same critic. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Wonder Woman at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Buzzfeed." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Wonder Woman" you are, in fact, trained to watch Buzzfeed, and that's not litty at all.

If you're gonna go see Baywatch you better eat your crab legs BEFOREHAND. Got piss all over mine

A RAUNCHY SYNTHESIS

this meme is the best in a while my sides are destroyed