Right guys, I'm 100% sure my dad will create a Breivik type happening if I KMS

Even though he does not show it, he still considers me as his "precious darling". My dad is redpilled to the max, part of a local extremist far right group and owns several guns.

Lately I've been depressed and strongly considering to KMS because I see no way out.

Any advice Sup Forums?

>check flag

definitely dude

Be part of your dads far right group.
Do it for your Führer.

if you told your dad there's no doubt he'll help you in any way he can.
don't ruin the man's life.

Join him, kill the smelly goatfuckers then off yourself. It's a win for everyone! :D

This. This is the honourable way of KYS.

Are you a gril?

Go on a rampage with your father's guns instead, min broder.

suicide by cop with your dad

father son bonding

kill jews

>precious darling
...where did he touch you Sven?

No you retard, it'll set back the cause

What you should be doing is making homemade guns and handing them out to local peaceful muslims

I have no idea what KMS is. Is it one of those swedish oddities like "diskutera"?

but seriously what is KMS?

Change how you think, stop negativity, and go on to better your life. Why kill yourself, even if it's a complete nightmare there's a chance to conquer it.

Perhaps get a few brownies to rape you before you do it for maximum effectiveness.

Start a false flag operation instead. Starting some breivik bullshit will only help the muslims even more. Don´t be so simple minded.

Hahaha i made that op image
I made it transparent lol
Im glad u like it user
My life means something now

How about you make the happening happen by other means. You know, by actually doing it yourself instead of leaving it all on your dad's shoulders.

kill myself. the swedecuck would rather kill himself than help his father take back his country

>his "precious darling"

to further demonstrate his fagginess, he's pretending to be a grill

It's like KYS but for yourself.

The cops are on their way. Hope Abdul is nice to you in prison :)

Pretty sure it means "Kill My Self"

I think you guys are misunderstanding me. I DO NOT support my dad's extremist and hateful views. It is the reason why I rarely speak to him. However he is mentally unstable and I fear that if I do something, he might flip. He believes the earth is flat for crying out loud....

Kill Muslims Sperm

It's swallowing instead of letting them in your vagina. It can cure depression in the short-term until you get called a cuck on Sup Forums again.

>1 post by this ID

Kms means nuke Sweden. Do it for all our sakes finn

dont go out without bringing a few "others" along for the ride lad

Op är en bög

if you are a girl you should let me control you.

I doubt you have the balls to kill yourself

only one post huh?

Shouldn't you at least make an attempt to go on a rampage of your own then KYS

do it faggot

You are a selfish person

post boi pucci

>Join his group.
>Make sure this isn´t just some random hooligan group but something even Hitler would be proud of.
>Use someone within this groupd to infiltrate another muslim group.
>Convince them to start a happening
>Do this several times.
>Soon people will ask for help
>Become the solution for this problem

Then what are you waiting for?

>My dad loves me more than anything
>im gonna kill myself

You are a horrible human being, go bond with your dad and tell him you are depressed.

Get help.

Better get to know yourself and realize the flaws in your worldview if it's so bleak.

but first stop being a faggot

>this is not OP
Also
>1 post by OP

Don't do it sven, you have so much invader cock to live for, though.

Remember to sage, faggots.

Don't do it, it will seriously fuck up everything we've been working on so far. Have you even thought about the repercussions?

>leftist media finally has a right wing happening to beat on about
>your happening becomes the main story for two weeks, completely overshadowing muslims happenings
>far right parties delegitimised
>swexit doesn't happen
>remove kebab doesn't happen

You may kill a few camel fuckers, but the ramifications on the movement will be devastating. Remember Brevik? Remember how everyone tried to associate him with Christianity, and right wing politics? Yeah, worst possible time for this to happen.

Are you a male or a female, darling?

Are ya willing to become a martyr and save your local town, son ?

Or you could do it yourself and save him a bunch of hassle.

roach already trying to get that visa
op you should hang yourself

well report him to the police of course. at least tell them to keep him monitored.

Imma get your boyvisa if you keep talkin

>become a prominent Catholic/Protestant
>become a recognized member of the community
>long walks in Muslim areas, be lippy
>get beat to dead, public funeral
>dad calls for anti jihad at your funeral, kicking off new crusade.

Thank you based user.

>I DO NOT support my dad's extremist and hateful views

make a pro and cons list over whether you should commit suicide. you should probably start by putting "destroying everything your ancestors have achieved" on the con side.

Then kys already, one less traitorous scum on earth.

The dad should get on Sup Forums desu

i can marry you for the visa

Joel ?

This is a subtle SAPÖ thread, isn't it?

One post by this ID, still get tons of replies.
Sup Forums is such an easy board to troll.

he or she, made a second post with a difrent ID, in respons.
So it must be legit.

how about redpilling yourself and joining him?

this little bitch in the picture took a big blue pill and is probably ready to KMS herself and take people with her

I mean really, rather than idle away do something, do some good... there's clowns in this world and they need a fat bullet through the eyes

You should fuck a black dude in his bedroom

Istället för att ta livet av dig, ta kontakt med han istället! Att ni inte har en bra relation är säkert något som väger tungt. Du behöver inte dela hans åsikter, men han är fortfarande familj.

dersom pappaen din verkeleg er så hoyrevendt hadde han flytta ut og flykta til Noreg for lengst. kva er vitsen med å prove å slå Sverige sin regjering? kom hit, og be faren din om å holde kjeft. Det gjekk ikkje bra for noen av partane då Breivik angrep Utoya, slik som poltardene trur.

Döda dig själv bögjävel

You're fucked in the head