JL8

Wow Bruce
>Take girl you've been pining after to a fancy restaurant
>don't explain anything to her
>scoff at her ignorance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmiHXjBRPKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Bruce gave up and he's treating her just as a friend now.

>not afraid to call hot women dumb to their face
/r9k/ wish fullfillment fantasy

Even so, would have been nice for him to let her introduce herself, and get a chance to look at the menu so she can order for herself atleast

Also, are there really restaurants like this? Artisan PB&J shops?

Previous one, and before this is the one where Diana beats that kid at baseball

You can really see where Damian gets it from

>Also, are there really restaurants like this? Artisan PB&J shops?

Probably I mean there is one dedicated to Chocolate around my area in San Diego they have PB&J in the menu.

Christ, he made that guy as annoying as possible.

Only Hipsters can find a way to make something as simple as PB&J annoying.

There's the infamous Breakfast Cereal cafe in London but from what I heard, its just a chill place with a wide selection of cereals not a snooty hipster dive like the comic.

>smug_peanut_butter_and_jelly_craftwork_hipster_man.jpg

>that arched eyebrow when he snarks at Karen
>that haircut
>those piercings
>that mustache
>those "what are thoooose" tier shoes
>tribal tats
my god

>San Diego
Comrade!

>smug as hell towards an 8 year old
>whole job is making pb&j sandwiches
The fuck is wrong with this guy?

There's this comic that's all about girls gossiping about Bruce Wayne, specifically three who've actually dated him.

One of them was swept off her feet and brought to a theater where this orchestra or ballet was hired specifically to perform for Bruce and she.

Bruce left like 15 minutes in (an emergency) and she stayed the entire time because she was too embarrassed to leave and hoped he'd come back.

>those "what are thoooose" tier shoes
Good God, are they fucking slippers?

Just noticed Alfred looking back when the hipster faggot laughs at Karen. Is Based Alfred gonna save this date?

he's already said some stuff to bruce about it

Maybe this is like that hipster cereal store.

>undercut hipster talking shit about root beer to adorable peej
Fuck everything, 9001/10

Damn son

>>whole job is making pb&j sandwiches
No.

The guy in blue flannel is the cook.

Guy in black shirt is the fucking waiter.

He doesn't even make the sandwiches and milk, he brings them from one place to another.

Why would Bruce want to go to some shitty hipster place?

I used to have so many Mexican restaurants around my here, Mexicans are pretty chill and now we got these new age kids buying them out and putting sushi bars where only teenagers hang, god I get the dirtiest looks there like what's this 25 year old doing here.

My Nigga

I mean the cows make the milk

Although they probably have like elephant milk on tap or something

Well he's already kinda wooed her with the horesback riding, probably thought (without any consideration to what she wanted) taking her somewhere fancy would seal the deal

sup niggs

Same reason rich people pay top dollar for Lobster, it's fancy and they don't know you can buy it at a fish market for .99 cents a pound and make it your self for less then half the price of getting it a small portion dish.

>fancy
But it isn't fancy, it looks like something some asshole runs on the side.

why would you PAY for ""fancy"" PB&J? Go out to eat what you don't have at home, not shit you could slap together in 2 minutes on your own
>hurr variety of milks
>hipster nonsense names like "radiance dairy"
please.

Nah, he's just a cunt.

Where do you guys go for comics and California burritos

>Ugh, xir we only use high quality ingedients here
>we make our own peanut butter and milk in the back, it's very organic

>Bruce on a horse
I want to say that's a TDKR reference, but I think that might be wishful thinking...

And for Rao's sake, Karen, don't just run up to a horse that doesn't know you. At least let him get your scent first.
>RanierWolfcastle.gif

>Yale was at free comic book day near me
fuck

Sadly my local Comic Book Shop was closed down and replaced by a Artisans Pancake shop, not even kidding, thankfully there wasn't a bunch of hipsters running it.

Burritos on the other had hmmm... Downtown San Diego place called "Roberto's"

you blew it

>I want to say that's a TDKR reference
I thought so too

Have you been to Comickaze in Liberty Station? They're pretty good

Is that Babs Tarr? What's this from?

>P&J fancy restaurant

I bet there is a place just like that somewhere in San Francisco.

Batman Black & While #6, apparently

Art by Becky Cloonan, Writing by Olly Moss (who normally does art).

It's Batman Black & White #6.

So is Bruce Wayne gay for Batman?

>Whole milk

Absolutely disgusting. Why not just have a glass of butter while you're at it, Fatty McFattycakes?

He's distracted. He'd rather be out there fighting crime than fucking this girl.

Fortunately he can do both.

Enjoy your watery no fat milk faggot. Would you like it warm to remind you of your fathers jizz or cold like his heart.

>Drinking milk at all after the age of 3

Enjoy your green tea and osteoporosis, dickhead

>Eating cereal dry
>Not eating cereal at all

I don't know which is worse, but they're both bad and you should feel bad.

I've had fancy PB&J at a foodtruck, with fig jam and nice cured bacon, some feta cut with the peanut butter, it was pretty tasty.
It's a simple concept but with that you can play around a lot with the elements.

It's weird, because the group that benefits the most from somebody ordering a lobster at a fancy establishment is the audience glancing over to see how well they can remain dignified while eating it.

I have not, I'll probably go some day, I started going to a Comics and Stuff at the Chula Vista Mall. pretty good there. but nothing can really replace that home like feeling from a local small time shop run by an old guy that love comics.

It stops being a PB&J once you put other ingredients on there
That's just a bacon sandwich with fixings for kids

S A V A G E

2% milk is the best

(you)
>Cereal
No thanks, I prefer big boy food

Fuck the both of you. We are the 1%

Man I fished Lobster before and eaten it, fuck being fancy and dignified that shit was to good to hold back.

>when he thinks of cereal he can only think of sugary breakfast snacks
>he wants to eat big boy food
I don't think you're ready for hotdogs without ketchup or chicken that doesn't come in a dinosaur shaped nugget

tendies is not a big boy food

I stop giving a fuck once I get into the shell. I hope they got a good show watching me put the claws on my fingers and pretend to be a super villain for my nephew

Fanciest PB&J I've ever had was a French toast Peanut butter fried Banana and grape Jelly Sandwich fucking shit was overwhelmingly heavy.

spoken like a true wall street fat cat

Well "peanut butter" just has to be a paste that's mostly peanuts and Jellies/jams can be very highly customized, plus bread can get super fancy and variable. I bet I could make a PB&J somebody would gladly pay thirty bucks for.

>implying I eat chicken nuggets and tendies
>implying there's any frozen food stuffs in my home
>implying anyone still eats hotdogs
>implying I eat chicken

Have you see the shit some people do with pancakes? It's magical and the idea of eating the pancake ends up feeling like a crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmiHXjBRPKE

>Not getting dinosaur chicken nuggets

>Not knowing the pleasures or Raisin Bran Extra! and motherfucking Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

>I bet I could make a PB&J somebody would gladly pay thirty bucks for.

The most I have paid for a sandwich is half of that. Any more and you better be giving me a blowjob too.

>Raisin Bland
>As a defense for why I should eat cereal

Furries are just as capable of that. Don't ever forget.

We ain't talkin your normal everyday Raisin Bran here. We're talking about motherfucking Raisin Bran EXTRA™ with not just bran flakes and raisins, but cranberries, almonds, and fucking yogurt clusters. This shit is like a goddamn orgy put in a bowl and covered in milk.

I don't mean to you, you don't like or care about food.

>Cereal LITERALLY has to give out bonus content to be good
>cranberries, almonds
okay grandma

>Wow they LITERALLY have to make a cereal better to make a cereal better.
You right now.

And get your Boo Berry lookin ass out of here, you don't need fucking marshmallows and color dye to make a cereal good.

The blowjob is implied.

This is the correct way to eat lobster, as far as I'm concerned! I can't imagine trying to eat it while wearing a suit or fancy clothing.

There's no dignified way to eat shellfish

>Has to insult other cereal to make his look better
I don't eat any of that disgusting shit

Am I wrong for eating the shells too?

They are eight years old!

A bit

not the lobster or anything, but shrimp, crawfish I just eat the whole thing

> implying I eat chicken

Holy fuck, I don't know if you're vegetarian, vegan, or some kind of red meat exclusivist, but you can go ahead and kill yourself immediately before embarrassing yourself any further, you double hipster

It's not like they're fucking.

The parents, they might be.

I bet Kilowog is hittin Hippo on the reg

I ain't badmouthing Boo Berry it's tolerable, but not that great. I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with having cereal with nuts and fruit. Weren't you the guy who apparently wanted to eat "big boy food"? Well then eat like an adult, get your two scoops of plump raisiny goodness, and enjoy some delicious Raisin Bran Extra!™ found in the cereal aisle of your local Kroger.

None - it's weird that it's considered a "fancy" food.
As long as it doesn't make you sick!

I'm none of that shit, but chicken is shit
>double hipster
lmao at your southern fury
Oh there's nothing wrong with nuts and fruits, but cereal? lol no
>Raisin Bran Extra!™ found in the cereal aisle of your local Kroger
stop shilling

Nuts and fruit are absolutely delicious in the right cereal. Don't knock it tell you try it man.

What do you even think makes a good cereal? Not an insult, I'm just curious at this point.

Dude this isn't even a southern thing, literally all normal humans eat chicken. I see you've rejected my proposal to kill yourself, and doubled down on your hipster faggotry to boot. Godspeed, lad

Y-You don't think I'm this retarded do you? I'm just messing around user, my favorite cereal is literally Raisin Bran. Though to answer your question I almost never eat cereal without banana. And sometimes brown sugar, but only with oatmeal

I thought you were joking at first, but I was honestly having trouble telling! Had a good laugh though.

>literally all normal humans eat chicken
>normal
>user on Sup Forums of Sup Forums thinks he can talk about what's normal

He's right though, chicken is almost universally eaten across the planet

yeah, okay

Damn straight
>dat feed to protein ratio

Well that's where the almost comes in

But chicken is a staple in most cultures, no denying it

>Feeling bad for chickens
>Making decisions based off of emotions
>Projecting your own close mindedness on to other people
I hope you're trolling.

>not feeling bad for the animals horribly treated so you and your fat kids can eat
>not making decisons based on our defining trait
>projecting your own close mindedness on to other people
Who's trolling?