> yet somehow the liberals are worst with the economy and just want 'free shit'

can somebody explain this to me pol?

Black people.

Niggers

>montana and south dakota
>having more than 7 black people combined

Try again.

all the blacks live in red states

The word "rely" is disingenuous. In texas, for example, the state gives back to the US more than it takes.

You ignorant fucking retard

white people are on average extremely old compared to other ethnic groups. that means more benefits, more healthcare.

this. Can we stop having this thread now?

Black People.

>states nearest mexico have more mexicans
>oh wow why is the south in need of welfare

>federal government hates conservative states
>regulates and kills industry in conservative states
>poor saps there suck it up best they can

also large population of gibmedats, of course.

happy to send them up north to you faggots, if you love them so much.

ND kicking ass, per usual.

California alone kind of blows that bullshit reasoning out the door.

>federal aid
That's not federal aid in your graph, that's federal money.
Turns out, the feds have a lot of federal jobs based in red states.

Texas is a tax donate state, they actually pay more in taxes than they receive in federal aid

>Can we stop showing uncomfortable truths? This is a hugbox, Guuuuuuuys!

>these are the best rebuttals Sup Forums can offer

Top Kek, they get their revenues from the white and asian community

> Let's blame everything on black people so we don't have to take any responsibilities with our actions

federal aid =/= welfare

It's been the same for ages, user. It was the same under Bush, Reagan, etc. Try again.

Indeed they do. That explains red states how exactly?

So what are they defining as federal aid? I mean fuck there's so many different things. Anything from disaster relief to farm subsidies.

Nogs and feds fucking with our industry

>Montana

See my post above.
They're talking about gov't money, which includes server-centers and warehouses.

the difference is texas taxpayers wont pay for carlos. they slap the costs onto the other states

Black people and Muslims.

Idaho barely has black people, you just don't want to admit that conservatives are dumb as shit

>federal aid as a percentage of general state revenue.
a low tax/small state government, with a lot of federal highways to maintain like montana, would really make you think.

Natives

VT, ME, RI, NM

are all liberal states

>Southern states with large black populations have highest federal aid
>we need to take responsibility

They get the most federal aid because they dont tax their people into the fucking dirt you stupid fuck.

federal aid isn't just food stams and welfare you cunt

Yeah, but his post does get rid of 9/10 of your evidence.
The conservative state of New Mexico, Oregon, Miane, Michigan?
You're too stupid to think, so you a need a vague map:(

Southern States and Missouri are full of niggers. South Dakota has poor as fuck Indians, same for Montana.

There ya go. Thats why.

Now compare to the level of state aid handed out in the liberal states.

Fucking Oregon is 35 guess those hipster cunts are dumb

Are you actually trying to make the claim that the dakotas have more niggers than illinois and california

check the states by percentage of the population eligible to vote
something tells me that the states with the highest percentage of felons and illegals and otherwise non voters are also miraculously not voting democrat, but still receiving benefits.

>as a percentage of state general revenue

This is why I fucking hate you people. Why not put out the number of people who recieve any benefits as a percentage of the state's population?

Of couse you don't! Because it doesn't fit your narrative. Fuck off

Has nothing to do with black people. Farming subsidies. Agriculture is paid massive amounts of money to produce massive amounts of surplus crops. Since farmers are paid to do so, this encourages poor land management practices and produces a lot of food which is wasted thanks to govt incompetence. Even worse, many of these farmers and communities have become reliant on subsidies. It's another case of welfare screwing everybody in the long run.

Anyways, in direct answer to the question, agrarian states with high agricultural output tend to receive large amounts of money in the form of subsidies. However, many if not most agricultural producers do not receive subsidies, just the big producers. For instance, I live on a ranch and we have never seen a cent of govt money, nor will we ever; ultimately I'm fine with that. And as history has shown us, agrarian communities tend to vote Republican since Democrats have fucked us over repeatedly with environmental and labour laws that only fucking retarded bureaucrats would be mad enough to dream up and then implement.

This too. I don't know how much govt assistance the reservations get, but suffice to say it is indeed a metric fuckton. Whenever we played them in football, their facilities were almost always brand new and beautiful. Everything was brand new, and it generally ended up being treated like shit. For a people who are supposed to be in touch with land and nature, they do not really seem to give a shit.

People are liberal because they can afford to be.
CA, NY, IL are all economic powerhouses and because of this they can afford to do moral posturing both mentally and physically

>state massive tech companies that give the state tons of tax revenue

>can't figure out why they don't take as much federal aid

You road the short bus, didnya?

*state has

My bad

Also Black people.

no look at the states by population of niggers

I cannot speak for SD, but here in MT we don't have hardly any black people. The ones we do have are almost universally athletes who play at the universities. In my school we had a couple black kids, but they were both adopted.

fuck my double negative.

I'm a Texan and this is misleading at least for us. We may get a high portion of revenue from the federal government relative to our general revenue, but we still don't "rely on the federal government". We just have a very small state government and we as a state pay more in federal taxes than we receive back. I think we're one of the few fiscally solvent states in the south.

Underrated post. Most conservative states have low taxes therefore low revenue.

DEMOCRATS ARE WAY BETTER WITH THE ECONOMY. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

DEMOCRATS ARE WAY BETTER WITH THE ECONOMY. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

THANKS OBAMA

>mfw California exports more crops than anybody else.
>luckily for us, we didn't build an entire economy around perfectly competitive farms like the flyover states

MUH COMMIEFORNIA

they just about break even though

>can somebody explain this to me pol?
Yes, because I live in one of those bright red states and I can attest that you're full of shit. We run in the black every year.

Suck a dick, faggot.

retard logic
conservatives are supposed to be fiscally responsible

>this same Canadian faggot has been spamming with the same bullshit for years

Go choke on a moose cock, dipshit

Implying that isn't still very good

and they are, taking one of the many federal handouts is way better than taxing your own people.

Many of them are. Texas is a net contributor to the federal budget. This info graph doesn't take into account how much each state pays to the federal government in taxes, just state revenue.

>I don't understand how economy works
That's great and all, but can you tone down a bit on the shilling? It's rather annoying.

Sorry leaf Californian is a Mexican shithole and I live there

then I don't want to hear about the federal deficit from a red state ever again.

Texas is almost break even

Make like your flag and leaf.

remember when oil was $100/barrel: by state

dindus

It's simple. You keep people in poverty and dependent on you, you control them. If you noticed, the majority of the recipients are states that are considered as the South.

Just keep them poor and supported by gibs to keep them from pulling another American Civil War and/or seceding. This is the policy, along with policies that limits growth (no real effort by the Democrats and even Republicans to make the South like CA and NY when it comes to economic opportunities) and institutions like the SPLC, enabled the federal government to keep the South in perpetual enslavement.

Meanwhile, they also implement the "gibs policy" (with varying degrees/levels) throughout the country to also enslave them.

I'd like to just assume you are a retard, but I think it's more likely you understand all too well how precious little that little infographic actually shows. Which leaves "shill" and "troll".

"Federal aid as a percentage of state general revenue"

It doesn't even define what "federal aid" entails. Does it include farming subsidies (which like it or not, are going to be useful for anyone, in any state. Even if the farmers in the states getting them arguably get more out of it). The money to maintain highways that while located in say South Dakota, are used arguably by /every/ state for commerce?

And since it's a vague "percentage of state general revenue", states with a large income from state income taxes, oil revenues, larger tax rolls (not all aid is distributed on a per capita basis). The list goes on, but I'd hope you recognize how fucking meaningless this graphic is.

I'd argue a far better metric to find out where the leeches are, is a per capita outlay on specific types of aid. Like disability, medicare, food stamps, housing assistance. Things that are used by the "poor", people who soak up more tax dollars than they contribute.

Don't get me wrong, several red states (mostly ones with large black populations) still rank VERY high on per capita outlays too. But so do liberal paradises, especially southwestern states where every wetback gets free health care in the form of emergency room visits, and free education.

LOL

I live in Connecticut. Our economy is almost at Puerto Rico standards. Fucking idiots.

yup

>conservatives are dumb
>98% of niggers are liberal

wat

doesnt take away from the OPs original question.

which framed more simply is...

"why are the republican dominated states the ones receiving more federal funds for welfare?"

you simply cannot deny this fact.

Im sure it has nothing to do with nafta killing manufacturing, or the gov fucking with farmers... No republicans are just stupid, thats it.

Sup Forums objectively BTFO

Can Confirm. I bet the only reason we are rich are jews.

t. Commiefonian

the south is a hell hole that has never recovered from the civil war.

hell, they were happy to remain non-industrious.

that was/is their downfall.

today we see them (the south) opening to industry. for the jobs they scream. but still the factory jobs being opened in the south have wage levels well below the median of workers in blue states.

this is where we use the term "useful idiots"

bunch of fucking nigger tier whites. letting the jew, jew them, just to raise temselves a sliver above the line for foodstamps.and somehow they feel thety are accomplishing something.

Indians.

I addressed this here:

Simply put, OP's graphic is fucking retarded and doesn't show what he is implying it shows.

Three things
1. More blacks and mexicans
2. More old people
3. Less industrial resources such as shipping channels to facilitate manufacturing jobs

Conservative white people are not the problem in this country

North Dakota is the most right wing (almost comically conservative) state I've ever lived. People drive around with "Fuck Obama" bumper stickers and people don't blink.

It's dead last for federal aid.

What are indian reservations and military bases

my state, Idaho for example, is about half owned by the fed, so your chart would count them maintaining that land.

its glorious by the way. all that forest. i live ~20 miles away from a forest i have a realistic chance to never been seen by another human in

the largest fraction of farm aid goes to midwest states.

its just you have a problem with majority populations of blacks. dont shy away from it.

white people in the south also have far less opportunity for long lasting jobs due to the fact that industrialization has to this day had very little influence on southern economics.

i know white people want to work. but the policies that lead to bringing industry to the south are going to fail simply because eventually those white workers will collectivize for better wages. in turn the state gov. will raise taxes to sustain the population growth.

you cannot have concentrated areas of people without policy to help fund the shitsticks.

theres a balance and its not going to be found by either party.

I think I did. It's for control. You know by now that the red states, especially the South, are for small government or just flatly anti-government.

The blue states are for big government.

The federal government has to "buy" the red states' support; otherwise, they will eventually lose support of the red states and that would lead to various problems (disunity, etc.). Like how England is buying Scotland's support for their "union", even though the kilt-wearing bastards remain ungrateful and selfish.

And if you factor in the machinations of the Left and the Right, it's part of their plan (subsidizing red states) to keep themselves in power.
>Some red states, especially the South, contains large pockets of minorities and poor people (regardless of color), making it beneficial for Democrats to give red states "gibs" to try to convert it to blue or at least secure enough votes
>Republicans do the same to preserve the red states' Republican status

>never recovered from the civil war
Wrong
>wage levels well below the median of workers in blue states
likely niggers who don't know how to do anything else.

I hate when libshits do this.

>HAHA LOOK AT THESE RED STATES WITH ALL THIS CRIME AND OBESITY, THOSE DUMB FUCKING REPUBLICAN REDNECKS!
>Oh, you mean the worst crime and obesity is in counties that are predominantly black and vote 90% Democrat? Well, it's still those dumb gun-toting rednecks' fault!

>what are national parks and indian reservations

>federal aid as a percentage
>gets the most federal aid

Knew before I even looked. You fags are getting predictable

The south is full of niggers.

slavery was such a mistake... imagine if we had never brought those people over, America would still be white.

>percentage of state general revenue
This means nothing.

Let us Leave then