>1:05
youtube.com/watch?v=NQu-153MnGQ

>Movie is so shitty that they need to fall back on lesbians
Typical.

>This week on Twitter
>"We're so excited over lesbians in a movie!"
>three weeks from now on Twitter
>"The reason the movie failed is all the homophobes!"

The star of the film is a lesbian. It fits.

>Lesboidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives lesbians where none actually exists.

Why do they have to be so ugly?

So you can know they're lesbians.

>poor baby let me get that for you.
based on the trailer it looks like they're not together to me. Like the girl in the coat was just pasing by.

Twitter is slowly becoming tumblr. Over hyping this shit. I mean it's nice, but calm your titties

>this thread
>not overhyping
Sup Forums is tumblr and reddit you dingus

REEEEEE, ELLEN DEGENERES!!!!!!

what a time to be alive

My goodness, imagine ratifying the existence of same-sex love in a children's movie. Such progress.

Jesus Christ, what a world. Orbital space stations, genetic engineering, they solved Fermat's last theorem and found the Higgs Boson, but showing lesbians in a movie is a hurdle that is proudly taken.

Sup Forums has been tumblr for the last 5 years, so there's no issue.

wut

>it's a "Sup Forums get's triggered by nothing" thread

>two females are together
IT MUST BE LESBIANS! They couldn't possibly be friends, sisters, cousins, or even strangers because that doesn't adhere to my obsession of a sexual orientation

If this place is tumblr then go be a nigger somewhere else instead of complaining

I never saw Finding Nemo so this affects me even more less than you would think.

Ignoring the lesbians and focusing on the trailer, the sea lion bit was funny.

underrated post

>I mean it's nice

It's fucking nothing. It's two women appearing for 3 seconds in a trailer, there's nothing suggesting they must be lesbian unless you buy the "short air = lesbian" stereotype
This dialogue is merely happening because people started talking about how Disney would use gay characters since Poe and Finn started getting shipped together

It was a statement, not a complaint, you retarded triggered fat mess.

you're the one complaining
go back to Sup Forums

Because realism. actually they aren't ugly enough.

>make a film about "finding" fish
>vaginas stereotypically smell of fish
>film has lesbians

>Disney adds lesbians with just enough ambiguity that they can still tell the christian soccer moms they were sisters.

Fucking hell Disney, either go balls deep or quit trying to look progressive.

Don't try and act like you weren't complaining with your fedora tipping "everyone's tumblr but me" mentality

>you retarded triggered fat mess
Do you know how mad you're going right now?

Because this thread has been posted about three times and it'll get 450+ post like every other bait thread like this

>Because this thread has been posted about three times and it'll get 450+ post like every other bait thread like this
Better keep replying then, retarded faggot.

I'm so fucking tired of hearing about Poe and Finn being gay. It literally doesn't exist. It's not fucking real. Nowhere in that movie is it even hinted at either being gay. I swear to God, shippers are the worst.

Wow, that trailer looks like shit, and showed way too much of the movie.

Gah, what the fuck is that? I thought it was the Joker for a split second.

God fucking damn, it's really become a fetish at this point to gush at every instance of "inclusivity" in media, hasn't it? Like the context doesn't even matter, so long as it's there people will lose their shit. Like being a foot freak and having an orgasm every time a character is seen barefoot.

How could you call this progressive at this point?

Is it because we're showing the youth how same-sex relationships are a-ok? Because parents are too homophobic to tell them that? Is it because of representation? For a part of humanity that's barely breaking 10 per cent I think it's pretty discriminatory to jam them into every mainstream entertainment narrative that gets out these days

Also, touche.

>IT MUST BE LESBIANS! They couldn't possibly be friends, sisters, cousins, or even strangers
Or Best Friends

If the liberals deem it progressive, it is, and none may dare question them.

Ellen's fault

I concur doctor.

Lesbian couple in the movie does not bother me in the least bit as long as it's treated as the "not a big deal" that it is. It's the reaction to this as though it's the salvation of humanity, that should be focused on intensely while SJW circlejerk around it is what bugs the hell out of me.

What? It's a movie about fucking fish. Those "lesbians" are background characters you see for a few seconds.

>Because this thread has been posted about three times and it'll get 450+ post like every other bait thread like this
So stop adding to the post limit, dumbass

Em, where the fuck did they get the idea that those two are lesbians?

They're women!
Next to each other!
Walking at a park!
And they don't even look like the same age!
Or that they're even dating!
And one looks like an hipster!
OF COURSE they're lesbians!

No, seriously, it's because of all the "give us gays, Disney!" campaigns we've had in the last few months, it made people think Disney is actually looking for a way to please these demands