What did we think of Raimi's Oz prequel?

What did we think of Raimi's Oz prequel?

I liked it.

Typical Raimi

non-canon

Why is this Franco asshole in everything now?

One of the worst animated films I've ever watched

>jew nigga jew nigga racist hitler nazi jew bitch cunt slut whore rape semen piss on ants jew jew jew jew jew niggggga bitch slut

seriously Raimi?

I want to ____ China Girl

>That scene where Franco goes on a tirade about how the Lolipop Guild is made of degenerate midgets and should be exterminated
>That scene where Seth Rogan shows up as himself, Franco breaks character and the two double team the Wicked Witch of the West

Bold move but I think it worked pretty well in the scene

kino moments my man

It wasn't great, but it was watchable.

this
wicked is the true prequel
kek

The scene where he told the munchkins to "shut the fuck up you faggoty midget pieces of shit" was kinda awkward, especially with kids in the theater

He toned it down a bit compared to his earlier works. I still found the holocaust denial stuff a bit shocking. The blatant discrimination against midgets I felt was too forced.

Why did Raimi have the witch of the west turn green when she became jewish?

>Great. Let's go lynch ourselves a witch!

jesus raimi

>piss

THE FANS LOVE IT

I'm so glad Disney let Raimi make such a RAUNCHY and SICK flick.

having the palette change from b & w to color after the ss officer threw the gas switch felt forced

I saw it at a point where I didn't appreciate the camp weirdness of Raimi.

I still think it's a poorly done movie, but for completely different reasons.

it was a fun flick but overall pretty forgettable

Forgettable CGI mess added to the same pile as Jack the giant slayer

more gay story shit we didnt need
literally nobody needed to know who the wizard was.
it was a fucking dream some knocked out kid had on a farm in kansas

Michelle Williams never looked prettier.

She has been my waifu since that 70's show

Unironically extremely sexist. But it is a Raimi film after all.

Abysmal.

How come?

that weird ass sequel was better

I thought the big reveal that Oz was Hitler all along was bit ridiculous

Raimi is one of those guys that it's fashionable to shit on. But in reality, most of what he makes is pretty decent and some of it is very good. And honestly, Oz was very good.

Franco made a fantastic lechorous Oz, who found his moral bearings. Zach Braff, whom I ordinarily hate, was great as the flying monkey. Then China doll would always sucker punch you right in the heart and there's a number of scenes with her that were so heartbreaking that I nearly cried, like when he puts her legs back on.

That and angry black midget should be in everything. That guys is hilarious.

I want more Raimi Oz material, but they probably will not continue it because it wasn't a big hit.

But really, writing and directing were great in this one.

zzzzzzz

watched it but don't remember a fucking thing about it

unequivocally just a product

Also very good. And though a very different flavor, I consider Oz and Return to Oz both to be epic kino.

Return to Oz was one of my favorite movies as a kid and probably one parents wouldn't let their kids watch if they ever really sat down and found out how disturbing it was.

It was pretty good, even if he kinda can't act.

There was nothing in it that appealed to my adult hetero male sensibilities.

>tfw she joined the show when she was 14
Do you think Ashton Kutcher banged 14 year old Mila?

I was so pissed off I paid to see it for about a week but I instantly forgot about it until now. thanks ok.

Yes there's that virgin love that brought her back to him, now they will leave happily ever after

it was decent