Why are the vast majority of celebrities Leftists?

Why are the vast majority of celebrities Leftists?

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/matt-damon-donald-trump-possibly-president-makes-nervous/story?id=40961422

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because jews control hollywood
if you don't do what they say you dont work

Yep.
Look at what happened to Steven Seagal.
He actively went against them.

Because they are completely shielded from actual real life, constantly surrounded by people telling them great they are and then start believing their own BS that's inherently contradictory.

For example: Almost all are anti-gun, while having 24/7 armed security personal around them. Almost all are for high taxes on the rich, while they themselves avoid taxes wherever possible. The list goes on.

Kick them out of their gated communities and chain all their personal assistants and bodyguards and very soon, they want the government out of their lives too, a gun on their hip to shoot a nigger that tries to rob them and an affordable car that makes that god damned heat bearable, even if it's not a fucking hybrid.

mel gibson too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent

Because Jews control the media.

If you don't lick the boot of the Jew
you never get a job.

to relieve the guilt of being rich they join the pretentiously "good side" of "the poor and helpless"

They won't hire anyone that goes against the leftist agenda, duh

Matt "The Swede" Damon

they are actors, think of the people who were really into drama and theatre in school, what political views do you think they grew up to have?

Don't forget Meagan fox.

they just want publicity, they will always say what the most people like and whats political correct.

What really sucks is when you think one of your favorite celebs/actors are redpilled and they turn out to be scummy left wing faggots. I'm not saying to the extent of worshiping them, I just mean, you like their character, their movies and personality.

Michael Keaton and Bryan Cranston have been bumming me out with the little things they've been saying. I wish they'd just keep their mouth shut.

Because its trendy to be a cuck in Hollywood and they dont have to worry about living next to poor ass hood rats, they are all tucked away in there gated communities and live in a fucking fantasy world, total and utter disconnect from real life...

Legitimate privilege and guilt.

>why are the artsy, creative, open minded personalities leftists?
It's pretty self-explanatory.

Why does it matter to you what Matt Damon says? That's like if a retarded 8 year old said that. Get a competent celebrity

>benefit from left ideologies
>hollywood is owned by jews who lean far left
>movies are mainly leftist propaganda

>hurr why are they all leftists?

> keep their mouth shut

The irony of your post, freedom of speech was pretty much referring to people being able to criticize government without the fear of imprisonment, but once again you've played the "stop liking what I dont like" card when its convenient to you.

Both sides do it but its especially hilarious when someone (you) is completely unaware of it and thinks they actually said something.

I couldn't give a shit less who wins but one thing I have noticed is that while BLM protesters are fucking annoying idiots, trump supporters are the biggest hugbox fuckin cry babies of all time.

Because it's run by socilist/communists
and we all know who runs them...

Then why aren't they libertarians? Why are they economically left?

>Legitimate privilege

i see you faggots have come full circle finally

Huh? If I were a celeb/actor, I'd keep my mouth shut. Even as a nobody I keep my political views to myself and stay off of social media. I only really express it here, anonymously.

Every time these people open their mouths, they just all come across as hive minded. I have more respect for the ones that keep to themselves, whether they're left, right or in the middle.

Surely you know what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to silence people, it just sucks when people you admire or respect open their mouths they come off as dumbasses.

hmm, not sure. Just conjecture, but might have to do with empathetic types being more on board with social security. Libertarianism isn't nearly as established or popular as leftys are either

because they are useless indivduals who are lifted up by society simply for feeling entitled. they are the perfect embodiment of a liberal, if they were conservative at all theyd have a crippling identity crisis upon realizing how pathetic they are

most celebrities contribute greatly to art and entertainment which you presumably consume daily. I would be hesitant in calling them "useless"

youtube "mk ultra"

>hollywood movies
>art

well i actually spend most of my free time being entertained on this site (which i know is sad) or by doing an activity. why is someone so useful when i can outdo on my own what they can do for me. same goes for movies and music, watching garbage on the internet and listening to people mixes on soundcloud provide endless amounts of entertainment

>because they are useless indivduals who are lifted up by society simply for feeling entitled

Sounds like a description of Sup Forums. heh.

>lifted up by society

except for that part

They're not they pretend to be to appeal to the masses. For example i went to school with Colin Farrell quiet nice bloke but he hated Niggers and Arabs. Yet now he advocates fôr minorities.

FPBP

You can tell which celebrities aren't lefties (mostly) as they stay quiet and don't involve themselves in politics at all.

Because they are fully-insulated from the consequences of leftism so they can just shower themselves in easy approval points by virtue signaling whatever is in vogue.

Arnie, Bruce Willis, Sly Stallone, Chuck Norris, Charlton Heston, and Clint Eastwood are/were conservatives. The beta cuckness of Hollywood is because it's one big circle jerk. Only strong men have the courage to come out as right wing.

Stallone is a gun grabbing cuck

they say these things or they don't get jobs.

Read Plato's Republic.

It's the lovers of fame. They cozy up to the establish because of their great insecurity of losing their fame even though it's not really worth it, it's all they have.

Jews run Hollywood. Wew, that wasn't so hard to figure out, was it?

And these faggots will restrict the 2nd and 1st as soon as they would have a say in it

That's the difference

It's because actors and musicians are "artists" and artists are overwhelmingly liberal.

In reality these people are almost completely useless, and why *anybody* actually takes them seriously is beyond me.

1. Any type of faux artist (like an actor, for example) is probably a pseudo-intellectual. Pseudo-intellectuals are mostly liberal because they're brother and sister, one feeds off the other
2. As we live in a world where being right-wing is frowned upon, actors who do have a brain tend to hold their opinions for themselves

Because they are creators of culture. You realize one of the world's most well known historical leader was an artist, right? He was outcastes by the liberal colleges because his art was too infrastructural rather than conformed with the new modernist movement that focused solely on the people in the picture

I think you can guess who it was

Their whole industry is based on having a good public image in order to be a boy office attraction. This makes virtue signalling a huge importance which is why all the leftists in Hollywood are outspoken and active and all the conservatives cover and keep their mouth shut.