This is hilariously accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=HR_uB3srI_0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6iqKjPDGWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh9-a-RsIac
youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the original source of this?

This is pretty cute. I wish SJWs had a sense of humor about these kind of jokes.

>related videos at the end pop up
>SJWS ARE CANCER featuring Steven Universe
>don't watch the video but look at the comments
>everyone is offended

>the one comment calling him a jerk and completely wrong that has 400+ likes

I wish we all did. I swear that people of all political inclinations are acting far more sensitive and hostile to others and trying to turn everything into an argument recently.

Fuck, maybe I'm just getting older and noticing it more now, I don't know.

>Fuck, maybe I'm just getting older and noticing it more now, I don't know.

This is something I've been struggling with. I wonder if the left was always this way and I was a goofy teenager with a simplistic "fuck you mom and dad" ideology that the left appealed to. Before that I was a stupid kid who didn't give a fuck so my frame of reference is garbage.

i think it was dorkly or college humor

>YOU'RE WORSE THAN-!
>video ends
Worse than what? Worse than who? "Literally Hitler"?

This SJW hating isn't funny anymore.

It's like laughing at the KKK for being racist shits. At one point it stops being funny and just becomes pointing out the obvious

this

Difference is the kkk aren't relevant anymore since they keep to themselves these days after learning that they're the minority opinion, ironic as that is.

It's not just the left though. If you joke at the expense of something the right hold very dear the butthurt flows like The Nile. It's because we're just a bunch of dumb apes who can't stand to have our precious world views challenged, and the second that happens we naturally become defensive. It takes a lot for someone to truly escape that mindset and just being an anti-SJW doesn't suddenly change that, and both sides of this argument are very unaware of this in my opinion.

Well I'm always gonna laugh at them.

You're right, but everyone in this thread will claim that they've found a way to feel superior to both sides, then spend 50 posts defending how they don't have any sacred cows of their own if you make fun of them for it. While simultaneously agreeing that both sides are bad, but Those Fuckers are trying to take Our Shit!

They wouldn't be funny to laugh at if they stopped getting offended over every little thing
I mean they are triggered by a race mixing gay Jew because his edgy opinions that they refuse to ignore, they are triggered by Trump because he's a white man who says things they would nearly kill themselves over when normal people can listen to it like rational adults even when they don't agree with it, they are triggered by everything that isn't their special snowflake bullshit and demand the whole world coddle them like babies

They keep putting fliers on doornobs around here.

No, SJWs should be mocked until they're as irrelevant as the KKK.

Then we're going need Superman

Really? That's lame. They actually make newsletters and put them in those little plastic bag sleeves that keep newspapers dry and leave them on people's driveways here. I only got one this year though and it was just Trump hype.

Where do you live?

youtube.com/watch?v=p6iqKjPDGWE

damn thats old

>Steven Universe

Theres the problem

>SJWs need to become irrelevant
>Keep talking about them

This is hard as shit to watch, I've been in that position like 50 fucking times in my life, there's a few bits exaggerated for hilarity (and I'm sure it's happened before though) but it's pretty much response for response.

My cases aren't SJW people, for the most part though, just absolute fuckheads. Anyone else ever been in those situations like in the video? But not as extreme?

I usually stay to myself, be kind and all that when need be, but there's always someone who does some shit anytime I open my mouth in public.

North Carolina sucks

That's such a dumb argument though. They're not just some obscure corner of humanity, they've got power these days and they run a lot of colleges. It's not just something that can be ignored if you're against what they stand for.

HA! Yeah man those SJWs. Fuck em right bros?

I'd really like to know what major changed they're making. Most of it just seems like a vocal minority being made a bigger platform by getting exposure in the news.

Literally has never happened to me
Is it an american thing?

I know what kind of response you're going to try to get, and fuck you if you samefag for it.

Damn straight.
*high fives you*

Not talking about it isn't going to solve the problem.

>You're right, but everyone in this thread will claim that they've found a way to feel superior to both sides, then spend 50 posts defending how they don't have any sacred cows of their own if you make fun of them for it

And that's why we have to learn not to take ourselves seriously.

You're never going to agree with someone on everything. Don't end friendships over politics.

Name 10 major problems they caused?

uh shit i don't know, probably

it seems more common for everyone to be dicks here than overseas or something, but I'm sure it's not just locally, anywhere in the states could probably have it, not sure about internationally, but here it's a fucking mess

I remember being in school before everything was too bad and guess what, you could hug your best friend who's also a guy and no one would even fucking look your direction, because it wasn't a big deal, no one questioned if you were gay, no one did a damn thing. I never really hugged my guy friend, we didn't even do the appropriate-now shoulder thing, but I knew people who did

My son hangs around in school now with his guy friend and since they're best friends they're usually seen hanging out all day, and constantly gets bullied for being gay

he's in the fucking 4th grade

me and him don't care though, but it's more of the fact that it's happening rather than us feeling hurt about it. Times have changed, as anyone old enough to know has said, but come on, you can't honestly say there's a place in the world currently where if two guys hug they don't seem gay.

I fucking miss back then. Now the only other guy you can hug is a family member, and be careful not to be seen as an incestuous fag

I sort of got off track completely, but to re-state the answer, I'm assuming it's mostly an American hostile-emotion thing.

A real problem is the polarization the anti-SJW and pro-SJW crowd create.

You hold some liberal viewpoints? 'bam!' instantly you become criticized for being an SJW, even if you are nothing of the sort. Any leftist gets pigeonholed as being the same as an SJW.

I go to community college in America and I almost never hear any sort of SJW stuff that people freak out over online.

They've drastically effected our media to the point where major media outlets are spewing their bullshit, such as Huffington Post and New York Times. They've worked their ways into positions of power at colleges and are teaching their ideas to a whole generation, and the results are already being seen in the ways people interact with each other. Also, their mindset is propagating throughout entire political parties in America, and many other countries as well.

These are all, whether you agree with them or not, ways they have power.

>Give me unrealistic answers to my arbitrary questions
>you cant?
>you're full of shit then

C'mon now.

How is this any different that from what happened in the early 90s? Remember how much that affected?

>They've drastically effected our media to the point where major media outlets are spewing their bullshit, such as Huffington Post and New York Times.

You're talking about the already leftist media outlets?

riding skateboards and saying radical and extreme doesn't relate to teaching everyone to be gay

>*action*
tsk tsk tsk

Who cares? It's affecting things now. Obviously these sorts of things have always fluctuated and there'll be a time when PC culture will be on the decline again, but talking about it and expressing dissent until that time comes is a good thing, and could possibly bring that decline sooner as people have the rights and wrongs about social justice pointed out to them.

Who here is an SJW?

It's not accurate. It's exaggerated for comedy's sake. Which is ok, because SJWs are awful.

Yeah, but there's no denying in the past five or so years they've sided with the PC culture that's risen up along with the social justice warriors. Whatever the party thinks these sites will spew, and since PC culture is popular on the left these sites are gonna spew it. Thus, power to the social justice warriors who caused the surge in the first place.

I'm sorry user

I'd like to give you a hug

you big fag

Me. I support gays and I like cats.

I admit the spoiler made me laugh, I guess because spoilers indicate a pause before saying it.

Either way, I still just don't get this. My guy friend from back then hasn't been around in years, since he moved. I wonder if he's fucking gay now.

>Any leftist gets pigeonholed as being the same as an SJW.

yeah and now that the republican base has a meme fueled candidate I'm seeing that more and more around the www

Spider-Jaguar Warrior here. My people are from an ancient race of Spider Jaguars. I am one of the many defenders of our land. Please do not offend me or we will proclaim war on humanity.

Imma take a guess here.

>getting older
YOU
FUCKING
AGEIST

what college

Not Tumblr or SJW in the slightest, but I've got to know

Why is it perfectly fine to strawman when it agrees with you, but the moment someone strawmans against you it's the most laughable argument ever?

Are you that desperate to get one over on the liberal Tumblr boogeyman?

I'm very far from being a Liberal, but lord do I dislike hypocrisy

You're part of the problem

>community college

Because privileged white kids don't go to community college. There going to a state party college or art school.

>Sup Forums - bitching about liberals

ok

AM I?

No, people taking things too personally, getting all upset over their sensitive feelings, and creating 'safe spaces' on campuses where college students can be coddled like children is definitely a thing that needs to be more addressed.

Fair enough. No one in this thread will say they like SJWs or even slightly side with them. NO ONE in this thread.

So we get it. It's cool to hate SJWs, but you know what else is goddamn annoying? Fucking talking about them at every turn. You hate spider bites, so why talk about getting bit by a spider 24/7? Just say you hate it and move on, we don't need to cater to the part of you that gets off on you talking shit about SJWs.

I'm a fucking adult, I don't come here to talk about them, I get enough of that shit having to deal with them in real life.

We ALL agree SJWs are awful, now let's get back to talking about comics and cartoons.

Lel this ends when employers realize that people that carry on those views after college are unemployable. I've seen this and so has my aunt IRL

Theyre mostly in universities, most people in community colleges are just normal people that dont give a shit about this kind of stuff in my experience

>anti-sjws are worse than sjw.jpg

Spotted the SJW.

Relevant youtube.com/watch?v=Hh9-a-RsIac

> If I don't like a movie, tv show or book I'm allowed to complain about it for years
> But you can't dislike a comedy routine otherwise your are censoring people!

There's a difference between hating an edgy routine and heckling the comic during the routine.

Damn you're stupid.

yes.

These Carls keep getting weirder and weirder looking.

>I'm a SJW because I don't wanna talk about SJWs, but instead what I come to Sup Forums to talk about

This board is going to shit.

Reminds me of that picture of The Grinch.

You would be talking about spider bites for a disproportionate amount of time if you were constantly getting them. SJWs are constantly shitting up comics, so Sup Forums is going to talk about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ

>Muh SJW boogy man

But he's right. Why dedicate an entire thread or board to a group of people who we don't even take serious.

That means you're taking them serious. Stop that. Fuck them.

>taking trolls seriously

I go to one of the (apparently) most "repressed" universities in the UK and I never hear it. If anything the sexitst and racist banter is practically palpable at times.

Particularly against the feminist society

But then one of the reasons listed as to why my uni is apparently so "repressed" and "censored" is because the uni doesn't allow the lecturers to be racist or homophobic to the students. I.e, they can't call a nigger a nigger or a faggot a faggot. Which to me is a pretty bonkers way of defining how "repressive" an institution is, given that most places of work don't allow that shit.

Most of these so called "safe spaces" are agreements that you can't be a cunt to someone on campus. So, you know, the basic bullying thing. Not allowing people to bully someone for their appearance, sexuality, race etc. lest those people being bullied decide to not go to a place where they get given shit. Not exactly a mental proposition to ask people to not be a cunt to each other

Friendly reminder that demanding that ideas that don't agree with you go away so you don't have to encounter them is pretty much the definition of the Tumblr hugbox

>loud shit
WEW

Except heckling has always been a component of comedy, it preexists your dreaded SJWs. If the crowd doesn't like your material, expect to be heckled.

Sorry if the truth triggers you, friend.

>>riding skateboards and saying radical and extreme doesn't relate to teaching everyone to be gay

yes it is

I don't label myself as such, but I'm sure someone would put that label on me. I'm a queer brown woman that cares about LGBT issues, sexism, ableism, and racism. Instantly someone might call me a batshit radical feminist, until, I don't know, I bring up my opinions on the wage gap or rape culture (spoiler: they are based on real issues but tend to be exaggerated in the media)

This is actually a fair point. Both sides see their boogeyman in everything. It's like kids who go onto any music video on YouTube and complain about Justin Bieber.

>Most of these so called "safe spaces" are agreements that you can't be a cunt to someone on campus.

That redundant.

>not shit house

Come on, at least try user.

Damn that's catchy.

Carl the Cuck has a pretty caricatureable face. I wonder if he'll show up in comics or cartoons drawn in by some stealth Sup Forums assistant.

Yeah, because this type of discussion REALLY belongs on Sup Forums

>they can't call a nigger a nigger or a faggot a faggot.

Because those terms really are upsetting to hear to certain people. Because those words have history behind them. But you're right, it shouldn't provoke outrage, however if it's in the schools policy to not have hate slurs on campus, then fair enough.

The issue is with calling a guy some retarded shit like Xir or Zhe or some shit because he'd get offended other wise. THat's retarded.

I'd personally just call you a reasonable person with reasonable grievances personally, since those two issues you mentioned at the end are the two main things being lied about that are preventing me from calling myself a progressive.

Anyone got anymore Carl pics I only got one left.

Any with aids skrillex would be appreciated too

see

Well I mean this thread is gonna be deleted soon anyways probably, so we might as well engage in the discussion while it's here.

I care about social justice issues and I'm generally left-leaning but the debate about social justice, on both sides, is genuinely quite toxic right now. You disagree with one thing, they jump on you and excommunicate you. Both sides are more interested in witch-hunts for dissent than making a real change.

Hell, the fact that we say there are concrete 'sides' in the debate here shows how bad things are.

heres my pic

>drunk people and jack offs have been doing for years
>that makes it okay

GOD, DAMN. How do you continue to be so stupid.

There's a fine line. A good comedian can play off a heckler and make it part of his routine

What I don't get is why racists and homophobes get so butthurt when people call them out on their shit. Say nigger all you want to, and I'll judge you as dumb racist trash accordingly.

More like

>Sup Forums - bitching about liberals

Yes, you're hilarious kiddo. You can post pictures of beta males drawn very cartoony.

I usally find people that do that to be dumber than the people they mean to make fun of.