I can't take a public transportation without having my personal space being invaded by niggers, gypsies...

I can't take a public transportation without having my personal space being invaded by niggers, gypsies, sandniggers and so on. they have zero notion of public decency nor respect, their youth play music loudly and scream just to disturb everyone as much as possible and create trouble, the streets are flooded with shitskins and you cannot stand five minutes at a bus stop or at a terrace without having a roma subhuman harassing you for pennies.
this country has become a living hell, and I cannot afford to go anywhere.

Atleast the country isn't racist.

>hates africans
>hates public transport and staying around people
>wants to send americans as far away as possible from Earth
Is Musk our guy?

all our representatives should commute everyday, regardless of political spectrum, they'll see the truth instantly without any need of argumentation

Napoleon is disappointed in you guys for sure

shut up ignorant monkey, napoleon created algeria and we're still suffering the consequences

>I cannot afford to go anywhere
even if you are a fucking poorfag in france you will be the richest man in every country to the east of Germany

if l'Empereur was still alive today, how'd you reckon he handle this?

Very few things are worthy of my pity and sorrow, but this is one of them

I don't know what to say to you, Frenchman

None of those things happen often to me, but it is pretty aggravating the few times it did happen. I've seen gypsies jump over the ticket gates in the subway and the guards never do anything and it infuriates me knowing if I did the same they'd jump me, beat the shit out of me, take me for questioning, make me pay a fine and force me to go to court.

I've heard public transportation, specially the subway, is specially bad in france. The only thing I can do is wish you to stay strong.

I don't speak slav
he'd fail to invade russia and shit his horse

Enjoy your muslimzil you deserved it.

enjoy your sopa de macaco and aids from trannies

Got triggered didin't you.
I like when delusional good people get stabbed in their backs.

^
look at this subhuman monkey pretending its opinion matters

You wouldn’t even give him a (you)?
Quite rude m8

>Slightly banter a frog by calling your own country shit
He starts calling you a subhuman.lel

it got enough attention already

I feel you friend.
Life in Barcelona is like this too.

It's the consequence of ambition. Napoleon ushered in your age of dominance in Europe after British defeat in America. Your republics ideal are built on dominating Europe and in the end conquering Russia. The same way American's ideals are built in the concept of free men.

Germany is still keeping its ambition of controlling Europe for their benefit. Their ambition was never Russia, but the french ambition is.

I don't have to tell you this when you should know this. The only fault I see in the french today is somehow trying to escape what is their foundation, however brutal it may be and submit to Germany/America's will.

PS: It is curious that we accomplished some degree of ethnic cleansing during the 80s-90s (in part to prepare for the Olympics). The problem back then were gypsies.
We literally paid towns from other regions of Spain so that they would take our gyppos and relocate them.

But now, with north-african, paki, and southamerican immigration, it is worse than ever.

yeah whatever, he fucked this world for good, Revolution started the process of modern fuckery towards hell on earth and he came to amplify it and set time bombs everywhere to explode today in form of geopolitical crisis. Nobody needed that shit.
>Their ambition was never Russia, but the french ambition is.
no he was a retard for going this far. All France needed was to take care of its own shit not play with niggers

Why don't you say that in front of us ? Are you scared of us wh*Te boy ?

are you proud of being a literal shitstain in the landscape ? you're given everything to succeed and live like a decent and respectful human being but you'd rather disturb everyone with your monkey screams and subhuman rap.
our patience isn't endless bilel
One day we'll snap and hunt you down I hope you're at least aware of that

I hope the maghrebi-killing sprees begin soon.

then they'd have to hunt you down too silly

>southamerican immigration
You provoked this, don't whine.

Your civil war refugees haven't told you their story?

wrong napoleon

>Implying
It's all over for us snail licker
This is what you get for your altruism, now go lick your new master's bbc

A chinese muslim and a 56%-man.
Oh..

@83387969
>It's all over for us
>us
can somebody take this nigger out please ?

Things will always get worse before it gets better, way worse.

As long as everyone in the world talks about freedom, equality and democracy, your revolution will keep coming back to haunt you and Napoleon's actions. You are not the center of the world though, that's the british. But, you are the center of Europe.

You cannot keep stagnating as clearly France is now. The British is trying to go back to their days of Empire, Germany is grappling with Nazi guilt, America is grappling with excessive Roman style imperialism. Everyone else is doing something. But, your republic is just full of people rioting for no reason.

Maybe you have to tear up your constitution and allow yourself to spread your ideas to a world domination, bring in the sixth republic. Extend the ideas of the revolution to all peoples. Because, the idea of old french state may be over, because of Napoleon.

Extending what the French and Indian mates say, I would like to remind everyone that going from monarchies to democracies in Europe was a step backwards in the progression towards a natural, proper order.

What?
In the state that you are you should be begging on your knees for any 56% american to go to your shithole.

lol hows your wife's ass wh*Toid faggot ?
this country belong to us now

>natural, proper order
The monarchies hijacked by revolutionaries hijacked by fascists ultimately leading to American subservient states to keep Russia out.

The natural, proper order now has America in the equation. America and their free men spiel is not going to go away. They are built exactly as an anti thesis of Europe. EU is never going to become an American non monarch republic or a centralized USSR nor can monarchies exist, as long as America exist.

It has to be imperialism with a broader republic again.

>I don't speak slav
yeah you speak nigger

Nobody can top America, just look at their ressources, our military budget this years was barely the equivalent of one of their expeditionary operation.
Germany took a million refugees that are willing to work a crust of bread and two spits an hour, only GDP numbers matter to their leaders, they're turning into africa no matter how far their nationalistic resurgence goes. can't tell for the anglo and don't care about them.
Here every white woman holds contraception and abortion as fundamental rights and would rather die than have a kid interrupt their consumerist life. meanwhile these brown hordes shit out 5 kids each.
But I guarantee you once we disappear they'll murder each other back to the stone age

I live in a small town but a visit to Lisbon is depressing.

PALOPS eveywhere, for some reasons thousands of poos in the loos.

We are right proper fucked. The situation is gonna reach a turning point and we will have to shut borders with people with machine guns guarding them.

Ignorant amerimutt here. Is europe gonna start kicking out refugees soon?

Only when the situation starts to reach a boiling point aka the natives who are born start feeling displaced.

Where do you live?
I'm so happy I don't have to take public transportation anymore. Honestly when you have a bit of money this country is pretty livable, because you can isolate yourself from these people.

>be french
>take public transportation every day
>no niggers
That's because I don't live in a ghetto.

Are there still cities who are still French in all terms?

Culture, phenotype of the people, food etc?

For example in Portugal Lisbon is no longer Portuguese, but cities like Porto, Braga, Coimbra or Evora still maintain their roots.

In France it seems every big city is doomed, from Lyon to Marseille to Lille and Nantes.

>Lyon
>fucked
jej

That's because you don't live in a big city probably.
I used to live in Neuilly sur Seine and even there there are niggers in the bus.

I live in Lyon.

Lyon is full of niggers what are you talking about, no big city is spared, even Corsica is done for

The big difference between Lyon and retarded cities like Paris is that we have an actual police force arresting criminals here, not just leftists giving brown shits a pat on the back. Of course it's quieter and more lawful here.

>For example in Portugal Lisbon is no longer Portuguese

This is what northerners actually believe.

Even my little quaint agricultural town now has an enclave of Somalis and Eritreans.
Loud, unemployed, not following the exact cycling etiquette that I value so deeply.

And they breed like rats too, they always seem to have 4 to 5 kids.

>this country has become a living hell
Not the country, just your shitty city
>t. just moved from Paris a couple months ago and it's literally paradis here in the South

Pariscucks are awful people that deserve their awful niggers.

They do not even work?
Here this happens with moors. Many of them have no known occupation.

Niggers, however, are not always like that. A good amount of them are working in the flower farms we have in my region.
Not that it is a good thing anyway. But it is better than having them selling shit on the streets, living on gov aids, robbing, or doing the nigger in general.

N'importe quoi. C'est la police nationale qui fait 90% du travail d'enquête et d'arrestation. La police municipale est même pas armée.

Hmm it seems like the Dutch got flooded :DD

>no he was a retard for going this far. All France needed was to take care of its own shit not play with niggers
I never thought I'd read someone write this. You revived my hope in humanity.

Why is Sup Forums making so much sense tonight ?

I'm positive the majority don't, it's a small town and I'm constantly moving about because of work and I see them hanging around.
There's plenty of plantations here but the owners don't want Africans when they can get Polish workers.
Polacks like crazy but there's no denying their work ethic.

White people are honorary niggers. sandniggers and gypsies. What is wrong with your situation? Long live with your eternal Abraham brothers.

>french edgy Sup Forumstards

Ah...
Well, we don't have Poles. Our 'resident' slavs are the Romanians. And many of them, if not most, are probably worse than Africans.

Et à Paris les gauchiasses locaux font pression sur la police pour préserver leurs chers cacapeaux.

Tu sais pas de quoi tu parles. Les effectifs de la police nationale tournent sans arrêts. Ya pas une police de Paris qui serait différente de celle de Lyon. Les preféts sont pas nommés localement non plus.

Tu as un imaginaire basé sur des conneries.
Arrête d'essayer d'en faire un problème parisien, c'est un problème français. C'est ce genre de refus de responsabilité qui fait qu'on en est là aujourd'hui. ...
Va a Mulhouse, Roubaix, c'est bien pire, pourtant la gauche est pas bien implanté là bas.