Movies you didn't expect to feel to

Movies you didn't expect to feel to

That ending is bullshit, not the tunnel part, the part where evil ceo guy can somehow stave off turning longer than anyone else in the movie, fuck that shit

I just thought he was only slightly bitten when he broke his ankle or something. I don't even remember him being bitten on screen

when they kill Sam Elliott's character

>thinks he's sleeping on the bar
>sees the knife

Fuck.

it wasnt explicitly shown, but he fell and was grabbed right before he got the conductor dead

why didn't they just cover the windows again instead of having the big burly husband dude trying to keep the door closed?

the movie clearly showed that zombies lost interest in their prey the moment they lost visual contact and after that he'd just have to hold against the door to keep the zombies from falling in instead of actively trying to push in

Wonder Woman

>tells his wife the name he wants for his unborn daughter
>his daughter starts crying and won't let go
Fuck you Korea. I'm not supposed to tear up during a zombie movie, especially not more than once.

Was muscle man the best character in that movie? He was.

His was was really C U T E

you can write it down to panic. honestly there was a lot of realistic panic in this movie, especially with the kid and his gf. idk if it was his gf or not or just really good friends who had an argument before getting on the train

They didn't have anything to cover it with I don't think. they were being shut out because King dong CEO turned the rest of the train on them and was preventing them from leaving that little hallway compartment.

This movie came out a couple months after my dad died or cancer. In the movie, there is a part where a character dies of cancer. So it made me cry like a bitch during my date.

This shit made me cry in the end

Are you black?
was your date black?

I think the girl liked him but he was too shy. The whole team ribbed him about being a pussy.

I'm black but my gf was white.

No and no.

I felt that they sort of milked the ending. Especially with the main character waiting to jump off the train and also when the little girl is singing in the tunnel. Way too saccharine

One of my favorite kinoes

I'm Asian but my gf was black. We went to see it because she was black.

Welcome to Korean cinema. You think that was over the top I fucking dare you to watch Taegukji.

I don't know who to believe. I have never heard of a white person willingly going to see a Madea film, so I'm going to assume the Asian man is the true story here. How can black bois even compete?

except for the overly sentimentalist soap opera bullshit, that drops it to a hollywood level flick

seoul station is x100 better