Why arabs eat with their hands on the floor?

Why arabs eat with their hands on the floor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork
factsanddetails.com/world/cat56/sub369/item2071.html
americasquarterly.org/content/garbage-choking-amazons-biggest-city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, check the 4 quads

Its comfy

It hurts your back and it's disgusting

>be arab
>live in desert
>be nomadic most of the time
>dont have wood outside of oasis, which is too important to turn into furniture anyways
>dont have furniture as a result

because we actually clean our carpets and take our shoes off inside? wouldn't expect a brazilian to understand.

This
what I don't get is why they don't use table

They even eat shit like spaghetti with their hands while they play with their feet

i eat off my cock

I been to turkey
You people eat rice with fork, why?

eating spaghetti with the feet makes it tasty, sometimes i pick it up between my cheeks and feed my guests.

wtf turks don't do this? weird.

You Turks eat in a similar way, with your hands and all, only you have miniature 10 cm tall tables and little 5cm tall benches.

we eat rice with spoon too sometimes

Kazakhs eat like that, it looks comfy and Central Asian cuisine is top-tier

As it should be

Not everyone eats it with a fork but our rice is pretty sticky so it doesnt really matter

Hopefully they consistently wash their hands.

you could at least use silverware

Do you pour the hummus on your balls when you eat falaffel?

ikr we are pretty weird

Even us, monkey eating brazilian, have the decency to use table and silverware.
This is just amerindian tier barbarianism.

Most Europeons ate with their hands too until a few centuries ago. Serbians invented the fork but it took centuries to catch on.

fork is as old as humanity desu

insecure more like it, it's okay buddy you can eat with your hands the european union isn't watching and assessing membership at your dinner table.

i hate hummos, it tastes like vomit

They are but not their usage for eating which is recent for most Europeons.
>"forks were not commonly used in Southern Europe until the 16th century when they became part of Italian etiquette.[13] The utensil had also gained some currency in Spain by this time,[14] Its use gradually spread to France. Nevertheless, most of Europe did not adopt use of the fork until the 18th century.[5]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork

hummos is an amazing food. kys asap thx bb.

They used spoons instead.
Eating with hands is disgusting.

didnt at least romans had fork as well? so how come its a "new" thing.

soon

was just joking around man.

Table--cost MONEY
Chair--cost MONEY
Individual place settings--cost MONEY
Forks, knives, spoons--cost MONEY

Hmmmmm you tell me.

romans ate with their hands, moron. how fucking white are you?

Romans also had baths and bathhouses, most Europeons didn't adopt Roman culture

In the Roman Empire, bronze and silver forks were used, and indeed many examples are displayed in museums around Europe.[3][4]

well, they stole it from egyptians anyways but still.

That way you can grab and eat spiders and scorpions that are attracted to the food, it's a nice added bonus.

They dont. They also wipe their ass with their left hand.

factsanddetails.com/world/cat56/sub369/item2071.html
>Ancient people largely ate with their hands. Sometimes they used knives and spoons. Romans had spoons, knives and drinking cups, but no forks.
>Sometimes they held a plate in their left hand and used their right hand to take food. Polite Romans lifted their food with three fingers so as not to dirty their ring finger and pinkie.

The way arabs eat is the same as romans eat, right hand, 3 fingers. that was how most old world people ate until utensils became mainstream and upper class European etiquette of the 18th century influenced they way people desired to eat.

>implying we need to join some shitty union to become a money slave when we are already controlled and financed by our based jewish overlords

Something about Muhammed probably

Simply nausiating

Looks comfy

Dude is literally touching his feet while him and others put their hands on the same platter of food

sorry, I sometimes confuse how actual turks think with how their diaspora think... well honestly it's probably still about the same around istanbul, just with less bitching about erdogan and his house 24/7

Stfu your people eat monkey
That is canibalism

they don't eat with their left hands, mong.

>they
You mean you, right, muhammad?
Even our amerindians in their reserves don't eat like this anymore

i was referring to the picture, what the fuck is wrong with you? why so hostile? did the cocaine condom in your colon break? relax

>Arabs are backwards and trapped in the stone age
Interesting...

>roman civilization was in the stone age

behold, the most intelligent man in america.

I would have a hard time eating with Arabs because I would try to eat all the food. Without a plate I'd end up reaching for everything.

>it’s a cuck chink episode

i mean it would be considered rude to do so but considering you'd probably be a guest they'd give you the best cuts of meat and force feed you until you are overstuffed, so it's not like anyone would mind.

Because they are subhumans.

Absolutely digusting

almost makes up the the suicide bombings and running down innocent people in cars

*runs you over with my car*

*dabs on body*

>xavi has a spoon
Spaniards confirmed for white

prophetic example

Elaborate

THE prophetic example

the floor is cleaner than the table for some reason ,it doesnt involve money to spend on things like tables and chairs and you can also eat with spoon if you prefer but it really take the flavour away. we only eat with right hand and it is and should be cleaned because of that.

>it really take the flavour away
this is all in your head unless the added "flavour" is coming from your disgusting unwashed hands

i agree that it is tastier to eat with the hand than a spoon, but people would consider that anecdotal. the placement of the thigh upon the chest as a support also contracts the stomach which causes you to eat less in order to feel full.

>the floor is cleaner than the table
>eating with spoon tastes different

yeah further proof of people considering it anecdotal: lol.

you need to think of it this way, try eating chips with your hand and then try eating it with a tong or fork. you'll notice the difference, i am sure. it's why people commonly don't eat them with utensils.

>ITT : brown fanatical cavemen defending brown fanatical cavemen habits

Tout va pour le mieux dans le meilleur des mondes

well it is in fact cleaner because you always walk on them, nobody want shit stuck to their feet so it get cleaned now and then you brazillian monkey

overall, if people aren't open to discussion when they make threads then it isn't worth discussing in the first place as nothing will come from it.

>this is what the nigger chink actually believes

You could at least use running water.

>well it is in fact cleaner because you always walk on them
that's some seriously backward logic there

>because you always walk on them,
You eat on the same place you walk?
Holy shit, nigger chink, that is absolutely despicable

this cunt speaks the truth

fellow monkeys, stop arguing

>i hate hummos
End your life.

It's a Brazil VS towelheads episode it seems.

Yu know that brazil is the country with more water in the world right?

What are you even talking about, filthy inbred nafri?

Memes aside, there is literally nothing in traditional Arab culture that I can relate with.

oh god why

>fug my table is dirty
>better walk on top of it so I can eat, later

OH NO NO NO

Nothing wrong with this.

why you do this mang

Pretending to be retarded is not a valid strategy. At least it's not working in this case.

Do you need to dive under trash cans and garbage bags to get to the water ? Nevermind, monkeys can't swim.
americasquarterly.org/content/garbage-choking-amazons-biggest-city

Not defending semites but brazilians dont havr a leg to stand on calling other people disgusting

Wait, what?

Nice, i will walk around my table to make it cleaner.

looks pretty tasty desu

This confuses and enrages the sand negroid

I hoped you walked all over that plate before putting food on it. Also it's a good idea to dip the fork in your toilet and give it a quick rinse before using it

Kek

That's fucking gross.

You should wash BOTH hands, you fucking savage

>it is in fact cleaner because you always walk on them