Amazing Spider-man #13 Storytime

This was surprisingly good

Spider-Men ongoing when?

These children - Miles

>Kid Arachnid
Kek

Fin

I was really surprised to find they call him Kid Arachnid on one of the toys.

Y'know, Betty, this probably isn't your smartest move.

That kickstarter joke will be dated eventually, but I admit, I laughed at it now

>Everything special about you came out of a

God damn it Slott...

from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon lol

The writing was alright, but that plotline is beyond hack

Are we past Zodiac shit yet?

Yep, now it's a shorter Regent arc followed by the lead up to Dead No More.

Responsibility? What's that?

Tony Stark just can't stop cucking Peter

>They can instantly tell that Roman is Regent
>Nobody can tell that Peter Parker is Spider-Man

>It's what superheroes DO now
It's actually what they've been doing for over 50 years

Once again, Miles is more interesting ina book written by someone other than Bendis

The dude has a legitimate complaint. Their reaction makes Namor invading the surface world every summer more and more legitimate.

I hate current Marvel........I really do........

that's exactly how bendis writes him

>everyone can write Miles better than Bendis

Ugh, Regent. What a bland character.

This actually gave me a glimmer of hope that maybe Slott is actually a competent writer.
This was actually a really good issue, by current Spider-Man Standards, that is.

Man, when's MJ gonna stop giving Peter the cold shoulder?

And does Betty still care about Flash after those events in Remender's Venom run?

It's very hard read Peter written as a man-child.

Apparently never according to Slott, he hates the pairing.

What writer doesn't hate any pairing. muh status quo

I hate everything about this. Peter acting like a man child, Regent's stupid bullshit, and Slott's just twisting the knife that Flash is still stuck in space.

That's what happens when Iron Man keeps cucking you

>attacking the one who hasn't thrown a punch and are avoiding all conflict instead of immediately engaging the actual problem

>cucking

This needs to be filtered again.

It is getting kind of ridiculous. Like Iron Man knows anything about web shooters

Don't you know? He's a genius that makes him automatically smart in every single area ever!

Recommend us a new word then, oh great one. It describes this situation perfectly. I'm sorry if it's not approved by you, user.

why is spider man and iron man fighting Darkseid?

What annoys me, and a lot of writers are guilty of this, but I hate it when genius characters are magically experts on everything half the time. I mean web shooters dont sound like that big of deal, but fucking Tony doesnt know whats important in its design

Kid Arachnid isn't a bad name in all honesty.

>you're that knew hero
top tier editing

>Ultimate Peter Parker was more mature than you guys
>And he was an actual teenager

>he doesnt know who regent is

Nigger please.

Thanks, OP. Slott drawing attention to the stupidity of Peter and Tony's fight doesn't make it any easier to read.

I mean a date is a date but that's just a hardcore brush off, Harry.

I never understand this. Just because you point it out something stupid, it doesn't magically make it less stupid or justify it.

This is going to cost you your company, Peter. Way to ruin all those people's lives when their high success tech company tanks due to the leadership being more hands off than a drunk Tony Stark

Harry, what is wrong with your face.

They have a blind spot with friends.

Thanks for outing him dicks.

>Miles is being held captive by Regent
>and Annihilus
>and Hammerhead
I'm a casual, how do they justify shit like this?

It's okay if it's a man.

> goes on national TV calls out the original Hobgoblin.
> gets kidnapped by Hobgoblin, and then almost killed.

You say that as if she makes smart moves all the times? Seems to be a recurring theme with her.

Is Regent supposed to look like Darkseid?

It's not that bad when you think he's just a normal hero. How many superheroes do you know of that are willing to murder to keep their secret identity?
It's only stupid to us because we know he's willing to do shady crap.

I guess Orka's back for some reason. Or did he get revived sometime before this?

With great power - oh fuck it, I'm going to do whatever I want and screw my responsibility to all those people who rely on me and my company to put food on the table for their families. It's all about ME, the Amazing Spider-Manchild.

>Peter acting like a manchild and ATTACKING Iron Man because he insulted him
Seriously? When did Peter become so autistic?

I do not think that word means what you think it means, user.

I'd recommend a dictionary but have a feeling it wouldn't work in your case.

But he is a mechanical genius, and webshooters are mechanical.

There are a lot of things to hate about this issue, like Peter acting even more like an austic three year old than normal, but Tony Stark improving webshooters isn't one of them.

I'd be pissed if someone stole my sidekick.

That's Dan Shitt for you. Thinks if he lampshades his own shittiness, it will stink less. Sorry, Dan. We're laughing at you, not with you.

Ok, user. Thanks for the insight.

>This was surprisingly good
>there's people who consider this remotely good
It's pretty much everyhting wrong with current Marvel in one issue, save for the art.

Except for when Peter has had knowledge working with web shooters for years now, then Tony just comes in and says he improves them like it was nothing but child's play.

Shut up, cuck.

Oh dear. Does your mommy know you're on the internet without supervision again?

So many ignorant children on Sup Forums today! Tsk, tsk.

>It's like he's fallen off the face of the earth
Subtle enough I suppose.

Not to mention Tony Stark literally made a super-suit for Peter back in Civil War, I think he would have a had ample time to improve the webshooters.

I haven't kept up with the whole "He knows who he is" thing in awhile, but I thought Tony new that Peter was Spider-Man? Or has that not changed since OMD?

It hasn't changed since OMD, but I have a feeling that might change by the end of this arc.

>builds infinite variations of Iron Man armor by himself
> needs Doc Ock to create a company and earn a PhD, can't do it by himself

Yeah, it's so unbelievable Tony Stark could look at a simple mechical device that shoots an adhesive when tapped by two fingers and make some adjustments. For fuck's sake, it not as if Miles made the improvements.

On the other hand, austic manchild Peter seems to have exactly the fans he deserves.

I see. Also, why is Tony being a dick to Peter Parker anyways?

Tony's just butthurt that Parker Industries is currently more succesful and Stark Industries is having economic difficulties.

Is that because of The Superior Iron Man shenanigans?

How can Parker Industries be successful when their CEO keeps dropping all paperwork to go pick up bank robbers?

I could understand the success under SpOck because he delegated that shit out and kept things organized, but Peter just seems to abandon all of his responsibility towards the company (and his personal life).

He didn't know thanks to OMD BUT during Superior spider-man Tony's HUD said Peter Parker was Spider-man.

Probably

Parker's subordinates probably pick up his slack.

I'm pretty sure that will bite him in the ass soon enough. You know Slott loves making things come back in the future.

>Fans he deserves

You couldn't be farther from the target with that, no one likes this Peter. If there is one thing Peter should excel at it's his web shooters. Having Tony just come in and say he has more of a grasp on it is just frustrating.

Someone's gonna have to clean those off, you little irresponsible shit.

This is fucking painful. With great power comes great responsibility. Unless someone says something mean about something you care about, in which case, punch them in the teeth!

Oh god, Regent now has access to that spider shock ability Miles has.

That thing fucked up Blackheart. What the hell will it do with all the powers he's getting?

God I fucking hate Slott. When the fuck will he leave?

It'd be nice if he'd channeled that rage to proving everyone wrong, though probably not going to happen. Tony was being a douche, though not far from the truth, but yeah kinda disappointed.