"The fact that Trump is Jewish"???

This is a July 17th article supposedly quoting what a Palm Beach socialite told the Miami Herald in 1986... why haven't I seen this mentioned anywhere?

>“You know, in Palm Beach there’s an in-crowd and an out-crowd and no matter how much money he has, he will never be a part of Palm Beach’s inner circle,” socialite Marlene Rathgeb told the Miami Herald in 1986, adding, “The fact that Trump is Jewish and because he’s nouveau riche turns a lot of people off.” When a rumor circulated that he’d been denied membership to the exclusive Bath & Tennis Club, Trump furiously disputed the claim, insisting even decades later, “I can get in if I wanted to. If I wanted to, I can get anything. I’m the king of Palm Beach.”

buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-haters-made-trump?utm_term=.fqroeyky0D#.rcL9Kp0pM1

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/36-hours-on-the-fake-campaign-trail-with-donald-trump?utm_term=.jdvQAWo6G#.aur4YAyoe
truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool. Now they can stop calling him Hitler.

Yes, yes, we know, we all know, Trump is the Jewish Nazi Holocauster, it's all true.

I get that it's funny and all, but seriously, how does a quote like this appear in a significant Trump article and there's no discussion about it? I'm genuinely scratching my head here.

>>“You know, in Palm Beach there’s an in-crowd and an out-crowd and no matter how much money he has, he will never be a part of Palm Beach’s inner circle,” socialite Marlene Rathgeb told the Miami Herald in 1986, adding, “The fact that Trump is Jewish and because he’s nouveau riche turns a lot of people off.”

Ms. Rathgeb then got into her maroon cadillac and backed over two pedestrians and their poodles. She yelled out the window: "The putz city council should fix all the awful potholes around here. The road is a disgrace..."

He is a capitalit, he i s a communist, he is jewish, he is a neo nazi, he is a hillary plant, hillary is his plant, he is not a conservative, he is too much of a conservative...Trump is everything and nothing at the same time.

Trump is a crypto Jew? Wtf I hate Trump now

>buzzfeed
>signifigant
kikebook normies need to leave.

I found this article through Radix Journal's twitter -- that should give you a sense of how "normie" I am.

McKay Coppins is the same guy who wrote an article in 2014 that said Trump was a 100% fake candidate, and it really seemed to get under his skin.
buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/36-hours-on-the-fake-campaign-trail-with-donald-trump?utm_term=.jdvQAWo6G#.aur4YAyoe

But forget Buzzfeed and all that -- WTF is up with this quote? How has nobody even noticed this?

Anybody know if the Miami Herald has articles online going back that far? Or maybe we should contact the reporter on twitter? Kind of a big claim to just have sit there.

>But forget Buzzfeed and all that -- WTF is up with this quote? How has nobody even noticed this?

Yes, let's discuss a 30 year old quote. Trump confirmed Jew, no one in history has mistaken a wealthy person for a kike.

Does it really seem like something Trump would just let slide though?

Maybe the reporter is trolling him or trying to see if this will eventually bubble up into a bither type controversy

Trump INSISTED on including Jews and blacks at Palm Beach golf course in 1990s

“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know....”

truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/

And then there's Ivanka... Maybe "converting" for an observant Jewish husband wasn't such a stretch?

Russian agent, too

His other three adult kids are either dating or married to Jewish people as well. The comments section in this article goes into Trump's possible Jewish ancestry. I'm torn.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

That's the beauty of Trump.

Oy gevalt

So that means that whatever the outcome - whoever wins - there will Jewish grandchildren in the White House.

Yeah, but it's not the first time. Eisenhower was half-kike, and LBJ was a crypto as well.

Well, if it's a choice between globalist crypto kikes and nationalist ones, that's still an easy choice for me at least

Maybe but he's not the "Right Kind of Jew"

Otherwise he would have access to anything he fucking wanted and would be welcomed.

If he was the "wealthy elite" type of Jew.

He's the other kind of actual jew that they throw under the bus.

SHUT
IT
DOWN