Don’t get me wrong, I love Germany and am really passionate by its history and everything it accomplished

Don’t get me wrong, I love Germany and am really passionate by its history and everything it accomplished.
I’m just curious to know how is history perceived from the Germans’ side.
For instance, are schools are still impregnating German kids with guilt over WWI and WWII.?
Is the average German proud or ashamed to be German and of Germany’s history?
It seems there are lots of taboos in Germany regarding the WWs and Hitler. Once I jokingly typed “Heil Hitler!” in a German Battlefield 4 server and was instantly permanently banned. Can you get arrested and shit like that for saying it on the street? Is it frown upon to just talk about Hitler in general when surrounded by average Germans?
When watching a documentary about WWII, do most Germans consider they were “the bad guys”?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeEInN5gD7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diary_of_a_Young_Girl#Authenticity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Germans where the good guys user.
They're the master-race!

all of nato gets a similar treatment but germany gets it even harder

Germany should be gassed

hitler dindu nuffin!

>are schools are still impregnating German kids with guilt over WWI and WWII.?
Yes

>Is the average German proud or ashamed to be German and of Germany’s history?
see question 1, yes

>Can you get arrested and shit like that for saying it on the street?
If you're ethnically german and look somewhat serious doing it, yeah

>When watching a documentary about WWII, do most Germans consider they were “the bad guys”?
Considering the documentaries(absolutely all of them) are making us look like the bad guys, yes.

>For instance, are schools are still impregnating German kids with guilt over WWI and WWII.?
This. Not only in school but on tv too. Any time of the year, any time of the week any time of the day. If you zap through the documentary channels there's always at least one channel thats airing a documentary about the NS regime.

>are schools are still impregnating German kids with guilt over WWI and WWII
Yeah I remember seeing a "documentary" about Himmler in class and the based shitskins showing complete lack of interest, calling out the jew.
One even defended Hitler saying it wasn't all bad and that some things were justified.
Cuck teacher then got him suspended for weeks and threatened with a lawsuit.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Wait you guys still get guilt tripped for WWI? It was all Kaiser-sama's fault!

Yes desu. The Kaiser was a retard, but his actions didn't cause WWI. The blame lies on Austria.

Sorry, accidentally clicked embed.

This user already linked it. Wish this was shown in all high schools.

And France desu.

It's important to post, even if it was already posted. It just makes someone more likely to check it out.

We need to get the message out.

My thinking exactly.

"No one ever asks the victor if he told the truth"

im halfway through the documentary but some interviews seem extremely fake, i honestly can believe 100% of it

Would I be arrested as a white American for violating your hate speech laws or saying good things about the Third Reich in Germany?

And if you point out something that's false, with evidence, you get told to stop, because that false thing is now fact without anything to back it up. WE literally say things happened because muh feelings.

I dont know about germany, but at my school almost all literature we had in german class and history class was somewhat related to WW2 and the horrors of it.

We had some cousin of anne frank speak about her and his story. And also our history teachers speak about how our country helped the nazis in some ways to make us feel part of the guilt.

We also had special days to remember the holocaust. Im somewhat happy I got to Sup Forums after all this, I'd probably would have gotten to triggered to be at school.

On the other side we also had some "cultural enrichment" events where some obongos from africa where invited to play drums and basically tell us ever 5th person in their country has AIDS. Also he showed us how he made toy cars out of metal wire, that blew my mind (not).

Also before doing civil service here, for some jobs you have to take certain courses. I had to take a course to learn how to deal with aggression. they made us stay a whole week for something they could have told us in 1 afternoon. teacher was a gay yoga hippie to was "reborn" in india. So basically a cuck course.

When you are finished check this out youtube.com/watch?v=SeEInN5gD7M

>tfw he didn't win

Ah yes, poor Ann Frank killed by those ebil nazi's
>wait a minute
According to the official story she was killed by typhus in a hospital in the Netherlands.

Did they tell you about how the US "accidentally" bombed Switzerland multiple times. When it was all over and done with, all we could do was shrug our shoulders and say "LOL accident."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II

lol, no they didn't tell us shit about the bombings. My father told me about it tho. I guess muricans where like, meh its almost at the border, lets just drop it here lul.

The more I remember the history classes the more I see how little they teached us. Our history teacher was a liberal beta fag who was divorced. He would believe anything the media would say.

There's just one explanation for Anne Franks diary.

Time travel. She really did it. The absolute madkike.

>For instance, are schools are still impregnating German kids with guilt over WWI and WWII.?
Yes, extremely much so, I would say.
The higher the educational level of the school, the worse it gets. For example, they will show you documentaries that contain actual footage of the Warsaw ghetto and how the Nazis load the malnutrioned jewish corpses into mass graves. Also at least one excursion to a KZ in your schooltime is as good as guaranteed.

I wouldn't necessarily say ashamed, many Germans don't feel shame because they say it was not themselves who did those things

Also yes, they consider themselves as the bad guys 100% and Heil Hitlers and the like are extremely frowned upon.

>guilt over WWI & WWII
mostly for WWII, we learned not very much about it. The stuff on the the second was mostly about the holocaust. So yes

> proud/ashamed to be german and of German history
proud

>getting arrested for Hitler salute ?
YES, ABSOLUTELY YES (you may also lose your job). on the other hand when there´s talk about hitler, it´s mostly in quiet private conversations. The only people who are loud when they talk about Hitler, are the leftist.
A Funny sidenote: The ASTA of my University handed out a calender, and on the 20th April, they warned about the birthday of a man called Adolf Schicklgruber, and that there are a lot of nazis on the streets.

> are we the baddies ?
I´d say no. Foolish, maybe, but not bad

Yes

Ashamed

>It seems there are lots of taboos in Germany regarding the WWs and Hitler. Once I jokingly typed “Heil Hitler!” in a German Battlefield 4 server and was instantly permanently banned. Can you get arrested and shit like that for saying it on the street? Is it frown upon to just talk about Hitler in general when surrounded by average Germans?
Yes and yes

>When watching a documentary about WWII, do most Germans consider they were “the bad guys”?
Yes

And based on how things are developing here with all those muslims we will have to do it again.

>And based on how things are developing here with all those muslims we will have to do it again.
Don't you play with my feelings now.

>paranoid Sup Forumstards think an accurate teaching of history is "impregnating guilt"

We might need some help this time.

Lets not talk about Cuckmany

How other European countries like Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, etc. see the Nazis?

>And based on how things are developing here with all those muslims we will have to do it again.

Id wish, but look at the amount of liberal fagheads everywhere. even some nationalists dont feel like fighting for a cucked state. and your laws would imply youd have to make a successful coup to not all get arrested. If anything there is going to be civil war. and liberal retards will side with immigrants and the state.

It took me 8 months of working with refugees and human scum to realize my liberal ideas were wrong, then it took me like 3 months of Sup Forums to get rid of liberal ideas at all. And I wasnt even a full hardcore liberal or anything. It will take a lot to change the minds of the normies.

What were your reactions when you realized the holohoax never happened and that Hitler literally did nothing wrong?

...what you mean with "it never happened"?

gtfo stormfag

The claim in the picture is BS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diary_of_a_Young_Girl#Authenticity

Y-you're just playing with my feelings, there is no hope.

I miss my grandpa..

Lol

We had a lot of helpers for those refugees once too. One organization providing free food for homeless and refugees too lost about 300 people. They simply couldn´t stand it anymore how those refugees behaved. Especially towards women. I wonder what they will choose during the next election.

I had to do civil service (military replacement) with them. help them work at a shop. like u say, they disrespect any orders from a women and ignore them (and many many other things u probably already heard). while it was shit as hell, im glad I had to do it.

normies should all be fucking put into 1 month at least of forced jobs like these to understand that these people are not like us. you can talk all you want to them, but they will always refuse to believe it, unless felt by themselves.

hopefully your next election goes well.

I don't deny concentration camps, but the holohoax did not happen. Most prisoners in the camps that died were victims of disease that broke out when the supply lines were cut.

if all fails come to argentina, the liberal president will cut taxes for europeans. And muslims here , trustme, will never be a problem

liberal in the economic way, no burger way

meh tier

Read a book faggots

kek, sounds pretty good. mate and asados. I'll just have to learn not to get triggered by argentinian spanish. I'm half colombian myself, my plan is to finish my studies and if shit hits the fan ill go to south america.

Honestly with how it turned out for Germany post war, and how it's gone down hill for them with Merkel and all, I feel bad for em. All them glorious marches and a huge sense of unity, reduced to nothing.

With people like you how can you ever expect them to integrate? You have to at least try, leave your comfort zone and give them a chance. You are part of the problem.

good luck, and bring some euros

Hitler overthrew the Zionist class in Germany and became an instant enemy to every major country. He was fucked from the get-go. How do people still sympathize with the "poor jews" with Israels modern state of affairs?

I had to stop that after ten minutes.

Not for a loss of interest, but that guy's voice was just way too annoying.

>Can you get arrested and shit like that for saying it on the street?
yes, it's called "apology of war crimes" in france. and then faggots from the media tell us that we must fight terrorists for the sake of our "freedom of speech"

>but some interviews seem extremely fake, i honestly can believe 100% of it

its just neo-nazi bullshit user

>integrate
they never will, specially not the ones that have been coming in in the last years. italian/spanish and portuguese migrants have a second generation of low class workers and live as mamas childs until 30. balkan immigrants have left second generation kids of aggresive behaviour and hopeless cases and some who actually try to integrate and do well in society. but if left with their own they'll act like the scum they are. now north african and syrian immigrants will not leave much of a second generation. they come here in their 20-30s will never learn german proper and get a shit job if any. they will be the worst immigrants we have had. if anything they will get some ignorant swiss bitches who submit to islam and then breed more incompetent kids.

All I can do here is vote right and voice my opinion in casual conversations without sounding too racist for normies.

any form of right wing movement might loose me face and job in society, so why bother. There is little to no chance that our goverment will turn more nationalistic unless we have a some big terror attacks like in france.

>How do people still sympathize with the "poor jews" with Israels modern state of affairs?

because of the jews

>All them glorious marches and a huge sense of unity, reduced to nothing.

It's not like that wasn't exactly what the allies were going for after WWII

They tried to destroy Germany after WWI by completely ruining their economy, but that didn't work since Germans aren't lazy niggers

So after WWII they completely shattered the german identity, brainwashed them for decades with eternal guilt trip bullshit and now Cuckmany is the result of all that

The average german is proud of his country.
WW2 / Hitler is treated differently in every school. For example we didn't get indoctrinated about that shit in history class we had to prepare a presentation and an assignment to some ww2 topic and that was it. Others had that shit almost every 2 years in history.
There's a penal law that forbids you to do and speak stuff that might offend the surivors (and their children) of the nazi regime.
So basically you can't shout Heil Hitler in the streets or do the one arm raise etc.
These laws were a result of the allies approach do "denazify" the germans after ww2.
You can talk about Hitler even though it's not that much of an interesting topic and germans are getting kind of bored by it if you can get behind that.
Watching a documentary isn't that much of a deal. I don't really think most of the germans today think about who "the good guys" were in that time. It's just another way to constantly get reminded of the stuff that happened 70years ago that should be laid to rest.
I'm sure you've watched "Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter" (I think it's generation war in english not sure look it up) and it's very well recieved in germany since for once the germans aren't all evil stormtrooper that all looked the same and had no feeling and just marched onto endor for the emperor.
So no I don't think the average german views at least the regular people and armed forces as bad guys.

Can I ask do you teach in schools about the expulsion from East Prussia and it is viewed the same bad way as the holocaust?