What the fuck is this

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g
birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/05/29/wonder-woman-review-dc-finally-gets-it-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kino.

kino is happening.

NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.

This movie is like revenge for the fenale ghostbusters. Liberals are desperate for women to be in more movies. This movie has to get good reviews.

feminist zeitgeist

Stronk woman. Stronk woman kent be bed. Iz law nao.

>Zack Snyder isn't directing
>movie is actually decent(even though Chris Pine carries the film on his back)

How will DCucks rationalize this?

BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

>izombie 100%
wat

>directed by woman
>starring a woman

What do you think is happening, goy?

Fem Ghostbusters is certified fresh, somehow.

5.1/10 as fresh

Flood of liberal blogger critics

RT being a fucking shit and you should stop caring you fucking retards this is about liberal propaganda not Marvel vs DC, Disney vs WB you dumbfucks

LOOK AT THE FUCKING AVG. RATING, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Goddamn, why do you imbeciles never look at the rating but hype the Tomatometer? Stop.

Snyder wrote it and produced it.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WONDER WOMAN?
THE CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS MOVIE IS COMING

is this part of the DCEU as well?

why would anyone watch a movie with a woman in it

>all the parts with Batfleck in BvS were genuinely exciting and fun to watch, especially that car chase, shitty parts were the parts with Superman
>movie that has no Superman at all is good

I think DC found the problem. Too bad it's one they can't fix

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>meanwhile the "boy" franchise is getting shit on
kek

WONDERKINO is happening.
Based Gal Kinot. Based Patty. Certified fresh in 9 reviews.

>"Story by Zack Snyder"
>Snyder wrote it

Snyder fans, everybody.

>especially that car chase
That was utterly shitty. Badly shot, and terribly edited. It could've been in Suicide Squad.
Dat warehouse scene tho

Proof that Zack Snyder needs to stay away from DC movies, get him out of there.

fuck you it was awesome

>the rotten tomatoes scores for bvs, mos and ss mean nothing because they're bad and made by meanie heads.
>suddenly the score for ww, the movie most likely to get postitive reviews based solely on the fact that it's a solo female superhero movie, matters.
y'all are getting played. i mean if the movie's actually good, fine, but all i'm saying is there's red flags. the women's only screenings, the reviews mentioning feminism this and that, it's really transparently obvious that dc is actually making a smart business choice for once and appealing to the ever growing crowd of sjw dipshits. i mean when ghostbusters did the same thing last year when it came out we were all eager to hop on the shit train and point out how fucking desperate sony was, but now it's suddenly ok? your bias is showing, dcfags.

The best part about the DCucks saying WW is good because of the Rotten tomatoes score is that they're all admitting BvS and Man of Steel are shit

And it apes his 300-Watchmen style

This is like the Force Awakens all over again what is this shit? Just because a vagina stars you have to be gentle? What about honest criticism? You fucking Hacks!

Like her movie character Gal Gadot is ascending to godhood. In the next years she will win many Academy awards

remember all the fury road threads?

seeing Sup Forums blown the FUCK out by the quality of that movie is one of my most cherished Sup Forums memories

only approved and paid for critics were allowed to see it before it released, and only if they agreed to review it positively. Everyone else will have to wait till after the premier.

It'll get certified fresh in the low 70s like ghostbusters.

Look at the avg rating for top critics

Yeah that's right

>17 top critic reviews
>All fresh, with a higher rating than the general reviews
Go cry some more, faggot.

Same.
As someone who has no stakes in this, it's funny to see fresh review after fresh review and anons seething and making a gazillion threads.

>Fury Road
>Quality
youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g

Surface level quality. The plot and characters are both rather poorly though-out.

Why limit yourself to "top" critics?

That has nothing to do with

Yes, only topped by Iron Man, Avengers, TDK and TDKR when it comes to recent superhero movies (you can add Superman if you want to count all superhero movies).

>watching 25 minute youtube film reviews to validate your own shitty opinions

a shiggy
diggy
doo

You can't fail something you don't make an attempt at

If anyone goes into mad max expecting something other than a 2 hour music video they're setting themselves up for disappointment

>now listen goys. when you post the reviews I need you all to do this pose because it represents stronk woman do you understand?

Yeah those are the exact reasons The Raid and Judge Dredd are such shit.

>WW reviewers
>Implying these aren't the same retards that reviewed every previous Marvel, DC and Star Wars movie

It's still a fair criticism. A movie is a cinematic story. They failed on a fundamental level on one and succeeded immensely on the other.

Won't disagree. The visuals were exciting, the story bland and the characters nearly non-existent.

how many of those do aggregate to the RT score?

They're in every movie already wtf? Can't remember the last time I saw a horror movie with a solo male protagonist.

So once its out we will find out if rotten tomatoes is controlled by the jew.

Deep Blue Seas had two male survivors and all the women died.

>make shit DCEU movies
>make mediocre DCEU movie
>most reviews are about how this one is beter than the last two
>RT counts these as fresh
>end up with 97%

There aren't all that many horror movies with solo male protagonists in the whole history of the genre, man.

>ywn see Jason Voorhes chasing some stallion Chad in trousers

>literally every review
>dude its important for feminism and it tastes better than literal dogshit, so 7/10 or 8/10

(((reviews)))

What happens if it just break even?

capeshit will do well until there's a new fad

>Gal Gadot's charismatic performance
Seriously

>birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/05/29/wonder-woman-review-dc-finally-gets-it-right
>Some will take the creative success of Wonder Woman as a rebuke to Zach Snyder’s vision for the DC cinematic universe. They’re likely the same people who’d rather celebrate his exit from Justice League than to empathize with the significant, unfathomable loss of his daughter.

Uh, I guess this guy's heart is in the right place but doesn't he realise it's a bit disrespectful to make Zack's daughter's death into fodder for your funnybook movie review? I feel the same way whenever these nerd journalists try to talk about serious issues in their capeshit reviews, it just cheapens the real world issues.

Considering it had about half the budget of BvS and MoS, and it was even lower than SS, I doubt it won't make a profit. Even with shit reviews it probably would've. WB played it smart for once.

She's a strong and independent woman who don't need no man, except she does need a man

You've never read a romance novel, have you?

Reminder that this movie is certified better than every Marvelshit movie EVER MADE and is superior in every way to The Dark Knight.

Sup Forums is literally committing sudoku right now. No one will be left by Friday.

100% fresh confirmed

>doing the white power arm gesture

>jewish woman superhero killing evil german nazi whites
it could not be anything under 95%

It probably has five or fewer reviews, most shows don't get many reviews after their first season
See: Arrow season 4 at 100%

its average rating is one of the best among capeshits too

you will love the new (cannes best actress)Diane Kruger movie

ah yes i've heard of it
truly a modern thought-provoking film

It's so cute watching MCUcks try and rationalize their second rate garbage brand
WB/DC have:
>The greatest superhero movie and one of the greatest films of all time (TDK)
>Have blessed Sup Forums with the greatest meme of all time (TDKR)
>Have given us instant cult classics back to back (Watchmen, MoS, BvS)
>Has managed to appeall to a more trendy demographic, something Marvel hasn't managed to do in its entire run, only geeks and Starbucks millennials (Suicide Squad)
>Has made a more critically acclaimed movie than Marvel (Wonder Woman)

The only thing MCUcks have left are box office numbers, and I wouldn't put it past the team working on the DCEU to eventually beat the avengers as well.

>Okay okay. So Wonder Woman like jumps through the window y'know. And like. She hits the guys in slow motion
>And like then there's Ares and we get this huge finale with like tons of explosions and fire
>And then she shoots a laser of energy at him and beats him
B-but Zack that's not really a story...
>Shut the fuck up and make it happen.

user, you don't understand, this is a Jewish Vagina, and not just any Jewish Vagina, a BRAVE ISRALI JEWISH VAGINA. American Jews revere israelies like american white nationalists revere nordic people.

Leave Wonder Woman to me

>(((Nemiroff)))
>(((Jahns)))

what did they mean by this?

>The greatest superhero movie
Spiderman 2

So it deserves this much praise? That's disgusting. If you can't critizise a film fairly, then you're not real, you're just a nod man and i have no patience for nodman.

Not Mr The Shit Awakens was Kino. He's as much of a sell out as the rest are. I don't care how he pissed all over RO. He signed a deal with Disney over the shit awakens and got paid.

mfw Marvelshills literally CANNOT fucking refute this

Deep Blue Sea the shark movie? A woman survived with one dude.

Nope. She died. Black guy and white guy survived.

>Using literally the only film genre where female protagonists are the norm
hmmm

WHITE BOYS BTFO BY STRONG INDEPENDENT JEWESS

Who cares.I'll wait one (1) week after it is released and decide whether I wanna see it.
I waited at least a week after guardians of the galaxy 2 and didn't see anybody still talking about it. Didn't go see it or any movie this month tbqh

Oh look, the seventh shill thread.
DCcucks will still say RT matters, but only when a movie they """""""""like""""""""""" is on top
Sad.

kek

>n-no....

Perri is a cute

>WB sees WW do well
>Sensitive Joss Wheadon in charge of JL now
>WB orders reshoots
>Cuts down Batman and Superman parts, adds more WW and she's basically the leader now
>DCfags slit their wrists

I'm pretty sure its actually a pretty good movie, a simple story with an actual good director and better writing work than most Marvel films.
Thing is...its being treated just like a Marvel film instead of that horrible vindictive scrutiny that Snyder directed film get after Watchmen and Suckerpunch.
I want people that like the Marvel stuff to go back and actually read the reviews for most post Avengers movies.
See how a 3/5 counts as a fresh for a MCU flick but it was a rotten for BvS or MoS or even SS.
I think this is were this stupid console war becomes stupid when you realise that the critics aren't really playing with the same rules for both companies.

lol it's going to flop anyway....right?

Wonder Woman should be the leader of the Justice League if you think about it

Only cucks are company wars fags. I'm a big MCU guy and I'm glad that DC got a good movie for once (since TDK). I'm looking forward to Aquaman and The Flash as well (ESPECIALLY if it's directed by based Vaughn)

Get Out

>Horror

It's projected to make $175 million opening weekend worldwide, so about $500 million total. It'll probably underperform

under perform first week then improve with word of mouth Guardians style

Also:
>DC has better, non SJW comics and more original, iconic characters

Jesus Christ...the mental gymnastics you Marvelcucks have to do to cope must be exhausting.

>Then Improve
The Mummy comes out next week, Cars 3 the week after, and The Last Knight the week after that. Basically it has until Transformers comes out then it's done

>it's canon that one of the main kids in the books turns into a literal faggot
No thanks. What a (((coincidence))) it got a movie after that happened though (book that confirmed his future self was gay came out in 2015)

I know the actress is a fucking untalented Israeli, is the director a Jewess as well?