It's 2016 and gun violence is on the rise. Let's be clam rational adults and agree on a solution

So I know a lot of you polacks are inbred gun nuts but hear me out, guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE! There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one.
>hurr I need it to protect myself and family
Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
>I need it to overthrow muh oppressive government
Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. Thats why we, you know vote on things.
So pol let's be adults now and just agree the second amendment is an archaic not relevant amendment that makes other countries laugh at us and should be repealed ASAP. Don't fall for the (((NRA))) propaganda.

People below me will take this bait

how much is hillary paying you?

Why do so many police sheriffs say that it is important every citizen own a gun, especially if you live more than 15 minutes away from a dispatch location?

Maybe they know what they are talking about.

We had this same thread yesterday you fucking shit

Sage

>all these guns
>OP is still alive and being a faggot

the calm and rational solution is for everyone to push to learn how to handle firearms at the same age you would learn how to drive a car.
Have police and military offer free training courses to the public. This way the individuals with the guns learn how to handle them, when the appropriate time to use them is, and how to trust their law enforcement and military, while at the same time making sure the law enforcement knows that the populace will not be weak and unarmed.
Mutual respect is the key, and the only way to do that is to ensure that one side does not have an overwhelming advantage.
God created men and Sam Colt made them equal.

>inbred gun nuts.

Dropped, not even going to read the rest.

I am clam

>implying gun violence is on the rise

I agree OP...let's ban dindus and progressives, being they are this nation's majority of murderers.

Well said. Shill or false flag, this piece of shit doesn't deserve to live in this country. Waste of oxygen should've been aborted by his braindead mother.

criminals can get guns even though they are illegal. the us is the thirs country in america in terms of least murders. switzerland also lets everyone have guns yet the murder rates are very low. if you want to decrease gun violence just get rid of poor people.

People need to die sometimes. Like when they trespass or try to rob you.
It's good to have a tool to handle those issues.
Thieves deserve to be shot dead. I don't care about their rights.

I love clam

Everyone knows you'd have to amend the US constitution to do anything significant with guns.

And good fucking luck getting enough people to agree to a new amendment. The US constitution is more sacred than scripture to most burgers.

Banning Guns will lead to only criminals having guns. What should the law-abiding citizen do then? Call the police? Good luck with that, they'll take atleast 5 mins to get to you, up to an hour if you live somewhere out on the land.
Weapons are needed to defend yourself properly, A sword or crossbow is hard to use, a gun on then other hand can be easily used to protect yourself. It also has far greater stopping power.

Can we officially declare this daily, identical thread spam?

It's starting to get old.

It's this. If everyone is required to know how and when to use a firearm it removes any excuse about legal gun owners being an issue. People will see that it's only criminals and mental deficients that are the issue and we will have a generally safer country. Guns require responsibility, if you can't be bothered to take some courses to be a responsible gun owner you're a child and shouldnt own one.

You and I agree on only one thing:
>the second amendment should be repealed ASAP

This is preferable to incrementalist gun control and will bring about an uprising that will cull the weak and reaffirm the intent of this nation.

See you in the gallows, faggot.

>Police are evil
>We dont need guns cause we have the police
Choose one

Nice.