What's your opinion on Jennifer Carpenter's performance in Dexter?

What's your opinion on Jennifer Carpenter's performance in Dexter?

MtF??

FUCK FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK

whore

I loved her. She was my favorite.

for some reason she has the most revolting fucking face

She's too pure for the likes of Michael C Hall. That autistic jabroni stabbed her in the back.

>season 3 coalburning

DAMN, I don't remember her having THOSE !!

I thought she would be cool IRL because Deb was cool but she's bluepilled af. Now I see why MCH dumped her fine ass.

man she's got the eyes of a raging cunt

>blocks your path

Why does she look like Sonequa Martin Green?

Weakest part of the show. Fuck/10.

He didn't dump her by choice. She caught him fucking someone else. Might've been another actress on set, not that I blame him. I blame him for being sloppy.

>grabs your dick and balls through your cargo shorts

*starts crying*

She was awesome. Pity she's not in more stuff, I sometimes wonder if she's that good, or if the character was just spot on for her. Either way, awesome performance, even in the bad seasons.

Obviously I want to fuck her at least as much as anyone else.

graverobber

So hot

Is she gonna be the new Sup Forums meme? I swear I've seen a thread about her the other day.

>Marry a legit cancer patient that played your brother in your breakout series

She's awesome.

It was a shit on a brick and fuck her with it worthy.

Michael C. Hall traded her for THIS.
Deb deserved better bros

She did, but props for acting like an absolute pro while continuing work on the show despite clearly still being in love with him.

new guy on the show? better fuck him

stuf you faggot. she is sexy

She looks like the female version of Meth Damon.

2>4>1>3>7>5>8>6

>a girl that's taller must be MtF

manlets everyone

topkek, I forgot about that.

The writers couldn't think of what to do with Deb, so they just had her be in more and more degenerate shock-value relationships
>coalburning
>office romance
>graverobbing
>incest-lust

She was ok, but massive kudos to her for staying on the show with her recent ex who cheated on her.

If anything, MCH is a faggot.
>Have successful hot wife
>Get cancer
>Wife stays with you through it and is emotionally supportive
>Have to work with wife as co-main character on your show
>Decide to get your rocks off with another girl and fuck it all up
>Pure ex-waifu still works with you and still says nothing but good things about you instead of ripping you apart and fucking you over

Man, guys who fuck up a good thing like that deserve whatever shit goes their way. He's an idiot.

She a pro.

>Fall in love with co-star
>support him as he deals with cancer
>Fucks actress on the fucking set and you catch them
>marriage is over
>Still show up and never say awful things accept that 100s of people depend on you being nice to your asshole ex-husband.

In the second half of the show, after the writers gave up, and after Michael C. Hall started phoning in his performance, Jennifer Carpenter really gave it her all.
Pity Limitless was so shit. She deserves better.

>hoLEE FRigNfugSNIKS11!

Holy fucking shitty fucking frankenballs, Dex!

she still loved him thats why

Bump

She is loooooonnnnggggg

Anyway, she put on a good show. I don't ever remember being wowed by her performance, but I thought she did a great job. It was genuinely sad when Deb died.

I loved her ear teasing. She lets her hair cover her ears, but then she pulls it behind one ear, showing it off, and then letting the hair fall back over it again.