Yeah, nah. This seems pretty legitimate

Yeah, nah. This seems pretty legitimate.

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/05/29/wonder-woman-review-dc-finally-gets-it-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeing it with my bf Friday night. Can't wait!

>Tomato: 98%
>Avg. Rating: 77%

So what does that mean? Is it "fresh" just by right of being the first female superhero movie?

u mad lol

IT DOESNT COUNT UNLESS YOU SEE IT IN AN ALL FEMALE THEATER!! WHAT DO YOU FUCKING SUPPORT THE PATRIARCHY OR SOMETHING YOU STUPID CUNT? WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND MEN ARE THE DEVIL AND MUST BE EXTERMINATED FUCK YOU CIS SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if it was really just signaling, wouldn't it be around 60%-75%? This feels like it has some quality to it

I bet it's not as good at Ant-Man and that has a 80%

Why do people want this movie to fail so badly? Honest question.

It's capeshit, I hope it all fails regardless of what company makes it

Have fun /lgbt/!

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BOMB

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR DUMB DCKEKS SO THESE FAGGOTS CAN GET OFF MY MCU BOARD

it means that 97% of critics gave a positive review, and that the average score is a 77% - or a 7.7/10. Anything above a 5/10 would feed into that 97%.

FWIW Marvel movies tend to float about the high 7 range too for overall rating

fresh is binary. you can give it one of two ratings. the other one is higher resolution

Because we predicted the insanely high RT score because of female empowerment, and although no one here has seen it and it's almost certainly better than anything DC has released to date, it's still completely obvious that people are afraid to criticise it, like they were with Ghostbusters

The fact they're praising Gal Gadot's acting is pretty flabbergasting.

Go look at the average ratings for all the MCU movies. I'll wait.

>I bet it's not as good at Ant-Man
This is a funny sentence.

waifuism

The age of men is over.

They've seen the movie and you haven't. They don't mean she gave some Oscar worthy performance, just that she owned the role like Christopher Reeve's owned the role of Superman. She was believable.

Yeah, except Marvel makes genuinely good films. Not mediocre garbage saved by white male guilt. Ghostbusters was certified fresh, too. This will be the biggest disaster of a movie of all time, financially speaking. The Chinese and Brazilians aren't going to watch a skeletal Jewess fighting the Greek god of war. Screencap this

Should've used Cavill or something. The Bale movies got good reviews all around.

>Yeah, except Marvel makes genuinely good films.

IT'S LIKE ANOTHER NAKBA

Resentful virgins

Brazil literally did a Wonder Woman marathon yesterday.

As SJW as this sounds it's pretty amazing that Marvel will all their debuts still don't have a standalone female hero.

Widow is written horribly and fucking kek Ant Man will have had two movies and Black Panther one before Captain Marvel.

Still pumped as anything. DCEU's RT might be shit so far but at least their heroes feel like they're super. Honestly only get that from Hulk and Dr Strange so far in the MCU... everyone else seems mechanical (literally with heroes like Iron Man).

>this is what Marvelcucks actually believe

>Widow is written horribly

stopped reading

>implying Captain Marvel will ever actually come out and isn't just Marvel virtue signaling as usual

It's been pushed back what, four times now?

>Widow is written horribly

It's passed your bed time, kid

>Yeah, except Marvel makes genuinely good films. Not mediocre garbage

I hope this is just trolling.

>there are people who defend MCU Black Widow

She's the absolute most bland, boring, useless character in the entire MCU. I blame it mostly on ScarJo being terrible.

What did he mean by this?

That modern blockbusters have been ruined by CGI shitfests.

kid. bed. NOW

What did she mean by this?

>Marvel makes genuinely good films

Name two personality traits of Widow

It is probably getting a bonus due to virtue signaling (and also a bonus due to beating expectations after BvS and SS were terrible), but it wouldn't be scoring this high if it wasn't genuinely Fresh.

Fearless, tough as nails

>i dont see how thats a party

cheer cheer. I can't wait to see your tears when they finally put a nail in Agent of Shields coffin.

Attractive, appears in movies

Always glad to see good critical input from the educated experts on the subject of film

Russian, played by Scarlet Johansson

Boned the Hulk probably, has vagina probably

Dashing thief with a heart of gold

You sure? Read some of them.

what it's like to chew 5 gum

Ghostbusters wasnt profitable, fyi.

Glad to see Affirmative Action also works for jews.

has leather jumpsuit, can do somersaults

made mostly water, knows karate

I told you. Anything above trainwreck will be praised to high heaven. The movie looks very dull

You're right on every point. WW is a shit sandwich. Zero energy. Pine is a cuck; shocks me to see DCucks shilling for thr guy that cried because niggers won an Oscar.

anything about a 5/10 rating is considered a positive review so the average rating really doesnt matter

witnessed

>except Marvel makes genuinely good films

the... the Russians hacked it, r... right guys? a film starring a woman cannot be kino. my man bible says so.

Girls never read superhero comics. Ever. They barely even read Archie style shit. It is not their medium. WW has zero good source material. Not a classic story in 50 years.

Can't wait for any man who doesn't love it to be told he's not allowed an opinion on the topic

>birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/05/29/wonder-woman-review-dc-finally-gets-it-right

>Some will take the creative success of Wonder Woman as a rebuke to Zach Snyder’s vision for the DC cinematic universe. They’re likely the same people who’d rather celebrate his exit from Justice League than to empathize with the significant, unfathomable loss of his daughter. There’s still plenty of his fingerprints on this film, from his story credit and the way it ties into the greater DC storyline with a modern-day framing device to the highly stylized action scenes that don’t stray very far from the template established in the previous films. There’s plenty of slow-motion fighting amongst the realistic depictions of trench warfare. The “living comic book panel” vision of Snyder and his penchant for third act climaxes taking place in the dark, with random fires erupting everywhere, are present and accounted for.

Fucking nerds ragging on the Snyderisms. I guess it should look like some boring, washed out, shaky cam bullshit, with flat concrete backgrounds.

I bet theres not a girl watching the movie who knows what Wonder Woman's actual weakness is

so desu-ne

>Yeah, nah.

Fucking nzfags

>you will never be this assblasted about something in your life

Kek

>random fires
Is this evidence that they don't pay attention to the movies they watch?

Former tool of a communist government that wants penitence for her evil ways. Feels hollow inside because she has never had a life and doesnt know who she is, so she has severe imposter syndrome when around her "friends."

Marvel fans, where were you when our greatest ally betrayed us?
>first female superhero movie
Not even close. Supergirl came out in 1984, Catwoman in 2004, and even marvel made one with Elektra in 2005.

It's more the fact that they don't realise that shit always looks cooler at night with sparks flying and smoke billowing.

No, it all seems legit. Like the votes in California.

>Not even close. Supergirl came out in 1984, Catwoman in 2004, and even marvel made one with Elektra in 2005.

First decent one then.

I know i sure dont. Unless its the inability to find someone that wants to write for her that could get her sales up in the last century.

I'm pretty close to killing myself but I also want to see these flicks.

I've tested out positioning for hanging myself from a doorknob. I feel like I'm too tall for it to be effective.

>Yeah, except Marvel makes genuinely good films.

It's phallic objects right? That tidbit of info that some user told me on here stuck with me since it's so sexual.

Just rip out the plaster on your ceiling and use a beam, idiot.

>youtube thumbnails

FUCKKKKK UUUUUUUU

anything that can pierce her can hurt her, which is why she has to deflect bullets instead of just tanking them despite being invulnerable. But yeah you can beat her with a dildo if you wanted

lel

Supergirl was a TV movie and neither Catwoman nor Elektra are superheroes.

that's not an option

Doesn't that dildo have to be sharp then? I'm confused. Is she like Wolverine or what?

Go find a tree.

That's a false dichotomy, friend. Just because one doesn't like Snyder's shit movies doesn't mean he does like bland shit like CW.

easy
Headstrong (she stays true to what she believes, even going so far as to taze Black Panther so Captain America could escape), and Protective (otherwise she wouldnt be in the fucking Avengers)
What you really should have said to expose how horribly she is written, and frankly how terribly written all Marvel characters are, is ask people to name two personality traits unique to Black Widow among the cast of Avengers.

SEETHING

>Just because one doesn't like Snyder's shit movies doesn't mean he does like bland shit like CW.

The people who frequent that site do.

Comic book readers are a significant market but they're not the ones making these movies a min. 500m+ at the global box office.

It's the most accomodating time now more than ever for girls to be interested in the MCU/DCEU at the very least. So its not unfathomable to think that MCU with such a lead could've pumped out a female movie late Phase 2/early Phase 3 to get a head. Especially now that, even if not more so than before, people will think 'Wonder Woman' when they first think female superhero movies to watch.

If they get Gotham City Sirens out before Captain Marvel it's going to be a tough for the MCU to claw its way back in the demographic against WW, Catwoman, Ivy and Harley. Batgirl as well.

Ifs and buts to the female demographic actually opening up but DC has it on lock down and horny alt right basement dwellers will watch it anyway.

>7.1/10

Do people find this to be impressive?

thats what people have been saying about Marvel for the past nine years.

Almost every comic book movie lately that gets +80% on RT if you actually read the reviews plenty of them are just "Eh, it's good for what it is"

>implying GCS is going to be any good with meme Harley and whatever retarded casting choices they get for Catwoman, Ivy and Batgirl

Four movies so far and the only decent female castings of DC were Faora (who was wasted in a single-movie role) and Mera, whose movie isn't out yet, so she might still be awful.

You bet Ivy, who's supposed to have a perfect figure to entice people, is going to be nothing of the sort. Also, Batgirl will be black.

She's stoic, I guess.

likes to party, is a slut