Oh fuck

Oh fuck...

good.is/articles/islamophobe-schooled-on-tumblr?utm_content=inf_11_81_2&utm_source=TSE&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=pd&tse_id=INF_76405b40502511e6b64f236881c19eed

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Coffee
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Vision
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Chess
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Bathing
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_To_Destroy_Europe#Rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>soap

Those things would have happened even if they weren't Muslims. Is this person implying that coffee would have remained unknown if Muhammad didn't hear voices in his head? How is this even an argument?

Why do I never see retardation IRL, but when I come here, I see nothing but...

>Tfw partially colorblind

Lets take this at face value
lets say all of those things were invented by Muslims/Arabs

Im pretty sure the white man would have figured all of those out sooner or later

surely activates one's cortex...

But according to Sup Forums anyone with brown skin is a subhuman who needs whites to survive.

People irl usually have to hide their stupidity.
College isn't irl.

so basically, they have given us nothing since all these would have been discovered by now regardless if Muslims were around.

They need to do the calculation of how much humanity has been held back by these throwbacks from the stoneage

You can say the same thing about white inventions.

Islam didn't give us those things.
People who happened to be islamic did.

But none of these things were invented because of the religion of Islam.

Soap was invented by the celts

Clocks

I want to fuck that glossy doughnut

That looks fucking delicious, desu. I don't even like donuts.

Shit, I think I'm colorblind

What is this supposed to say? I'm red cone cb

something is missing from that list

>Coffee
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Coffee
>Cameras
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Vision
>Chess
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Chess
>Soap and Shampoo
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World#Bathing

Any more you retard?

True, but we were pretty far ahead of the rest, How long before the Arabs or the Negros would have gotten to our current tech without us? 300 years?

shhhhhhhh

> Chess
> Believed to have originated in India
> Game was originally known as Chaturanga
> At the time, the Gupta empire that developed it was primarily Hindu in culture.

Sure, but the muzzies invented it lmao

>It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.

no it wasn't

>Coffee
Wwell done Islam, you have discovered one thing in that list, or maybe anyway since Ethopian folk-history claims they were making it but they had no language to record it so fuck em.
>Cameras
Chinks had pinholes millennia before Mohammed, the photographic Camera can be attributed to various Europeans
>Experimental Physics
Claim too retarded for me to bother refuting
>Chess
Chess is believed to have originated in Eastern India, c. 280 – 550,[30
>Soap
The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in ancient Babylon.[5] A formula for soap consisting of water, alkali, and cassia oil was written on a Babylonian clay tablet around 2200 BC.
>Shampoo
thank the poo in the loos again

Muslims invented coffee? pretty sure it can't grow in the god damn desert

Really activates one's cranial almonds.

>coffee
>cameras
>experimental physics
>chess
>Soap
>Shampoo
>whaever
"No"

Oh, it's just a Kike.

>looks like a Jew
Took too long to figure out

None of that was "invented" by mushits.

>rare merchant

rofl are they doing the thing where they attribute inventions to niggers to muslims now?

>cameras
>experimental physics
>chess
what

Coffee was discovered by a Christian monk.

They really shouldnt include coffee when the ottoman empire was beheading coffee drinkers in the 17th century

Did you reply to the wrong post?
I'm saying that just because someone invented something and happened to be a member of a particular religion does not mean that the religion itself had anything to do with it.

it doesn't even matter if it originated in the Middle East or not. The fact remains that there would be middle easterners without Islam, so it's not racist. Islam did not directly cause any of those things, unlike terrorist attacks.

It's not like the fucking middle east would stop existing if mussies didn't ruin it. You telling me an Assyrian, Persian, or Sassanid couldn't have made coffee?

Jesus fuck, Islam is NOT A FUCKING RACE.

THEY DIDN'T INVENT SHIT BESIDES THE FUCKING QURAN

What a strange argument. If, for some reason, all muslims vanished off the face of the planet this very second, they'd take all the coffee, shampoo, and chess with them?

fact:
Islam harmed history far more than it helped.
fact:
Islam is the reason that Europe was cut off from the east for centuries.

I was about to comment on Muslims definitely not inventing soap or the camera, but I didn't have a sauce as good as yours.

Thanks senpai.

>soap
>islam literally originated in the 7th century AD
>soap

Islam didn't invent any technology, just like Christianity didn't. There might have been people of both or other religions that invented something, but that doesn't make the inventions attributable to the religion, unless there is some concrete reason behind the religion stimulating the invention of whatever said thing is.

You know that moment when you were growing up when you thought of an idea that you thought was ground breaking and original all on your own only to realize that someone else thought of it 200 years before and published it scientifically? That's exactly what would have happened without Muslims. All of their ideas have been thought of before by humans before in the past, present and future without prior knowledge. They just recorded them "first".

>Chess
I thought that was indian.

>Irrigation
Ancient egyptians did some funky shit with irrigation and the nile.

>Treatment of Cowpox
Congratulations on curing a nuisance? A British man developed the first proto-vaccine with cowpox though and cured smallpox, a disease that killed millions.

>Music
Come on now.

>Toothbrush
Egyptians again, romans also i remember brushed their teeth.

>Bathing
Stop it.

>Quilting
I said stop it.

>Manufacturing of paper and cloth
Papyrus

This is one of the weirdest arguement lists.

gauls discovered soap way before muhamad fucked his first child
several centuries before Christ

Tumblrina forgot to mention:
>Turks remain in central Asia
>Greek Anatolia
>Possible Byzantine survival
>Mesopotamians that weren't replaced by Arabs
>Persians that weren't bastardized by Arabs
>Egyptians that weren't bastardized by Arabs
>Phoenician North Africa
>Less messy Balkans
>Pakistan and Bangladesh would be part of a united India
>No Arab Slave Trade
>Modern Terrorism not nearly as widespread
>That Islam is a fucking religion and didn't invent shit
>That most of that shit wasn't invented by Muslims and is historical revisionism
>That Tumblr is full of fucking morons who don't know history

literally everything muslims claim they invented was stolen

If we would have left Africa in the dark, like we should have, it would be the same as it was thousands of years ago.

I understand the desire fr speculation but Muslims didn't invent any of that shit. They produced improvements in plumbing and preserved the knowledge of Egypt, Rome, Greece and all the great civilizations, which they took by conquest. Ancient Babylon was kind of interesting. That's about it. That's their golden age.

>Muslims want to destroy this

For a concrete example, Tetris wasn't invented due to communism, rather it was invented by an individual in communist Russia despite communism's best efforts to stifle creative ideas and entrepreneurship.

it's a jew

But Muslims didn't even invent those things.

>It's another Muslims-pretend-their-territory-was-always-brown-and-Muslim episode

Muslims neither invented those, nor would those things be unavailable without them. White Westerners not only invented almost everything, but did so out of a unique tolerance of disruption not found among highly intelligent Asians, so without white Westerners the world would truly not have white innovations.

Even if Muslims used to be more enlightened and innovative (which is evidently not the case), is it really worth celebrating the fact that you have declined in that regard since the "Golden Age"? Shouldn't that evoke shame rather than pride?

Is this the muslim version of WE WUZ?

>wikiislam.net

We are well aware of the decay of this board, but we should avoid these displays of mental retardation.

>Music

Even fucking niggers discovered that shit before Islam.

Are those umbrellas?

Allah Thanks You For This Post : )

Attacking the source is not an argument, if it was I would have attacked the incredibly leftist source that OP gave.

Your job is to attack the CLAIMS and ARGUMENTS made by the page. Can you do it? Where are your counter arguments?

It's especially laughable considering music is considered haram

>It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.

w-what? Galileo discovered that the earth orbited around the sun and not the other way around, the fucking greeks knew that the earth was round.

None of those things are true

This picture is so weird, he looks exactly like my grandpa when he was younger

Does your grandpa also enjoy a nice tub of salmon row with his liquor?

>Music
You have to be jesting. Music? Is this person serious? Music has been around for almost as long as the existence humanity. This is honestly one of the most mendacious claims I have ever read that was claimed by a religious group.
>University
European Medieval invention.
>Optics
Ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Mesopotamians. If this article is claiming optics, as in glasses, then the first wearable eyeglasses were invented in Italy around the 13th century.
>Chess
Ancient Indian. This is an ancient invention. Far older than Christianity, and. therefore, far older than Islam.
>Calligraphy
Ancient China and India were practicing this
long before the Arabs even considered it.
>Braille
Louis Braille's invention. It's a 19th century invention. It was even NAMED after him. How can people deceive others like this?
>Cosmetic surgery
Ancient Egyptian/Indian. This is far older than Islam. As in 3000 BC old.
>Pendulum
First century Chinese invention.
>Cosmetics
Ancient Sumerians, Chinese, Greece and Japan were using cosmetics thousands ago.
>Hospitals
Again, ancient Greece, Egyptian, India, China, even the Romans were constructing hospitals long before Muslims even considered it.
>Bathing
You have got to be kidding me. Are the Muslims going to take credit for utilizing water on their bodies? Ancient India and Greece did it first, at least on record. I wouldn't be surprised if it was far older.
>Quilting
This is literally 3000 BC era.
>Compass
The compass was invented by the Chinese. It's literally listed as Ancient China's Four Great Inventions.
>Windmill
Heron of Alexandria, a contemporary of Jesus of Nazareth and his earliest apostles, is credited for inventing the windmill.
>Algebra
Ancient Babylonians.
Oh my God, this completely wrong. Ancient Greeks knew the world was round. Even the Medieval Europeans knew this.

Based Defense Minister

:'D fucking based. Sandniggers leaky contributed nothing except for violence

wtf i love muslims now

>conquer a region
>convert all the elites to your religion
>your religion is suddenly responsible for all it's discoveries
Islam simply used the Greek, Jewish and Aramaic discoveries. When they all ran out Islam suddenly and very quickly fell behind the Western world. Only reason they are relevant again is because of oil so the Saudis can buy established modern Western discoveries and pretend they are relevant again

>meanwhile in reality
>muslims have contributed

This.

This guy is trying to pin a lot of shit from the Sumerian/Babylonian empires on Muslims.

It's like claiming that aqueducts were invented by Christians because they were popular in the Roman Empire.

Well, I can completely blow soap off that list forever. I'm a literal soap historian, long story. As someone else mentioned, soap is around in lots of ancient cultures in some form, notably babylon where it approximates modern soap.

Yum. Nobody else would have ever thought of inventing soap.

Nobody.

Islam definitely inspired the creation of soap, too. "Create items that help mankind" is one of the central tenets of Islam.

"Allow the snackbar. Ensure that the snackbar is allowed."

>schooled-on-tumblr
people surely aren't this dumb

>every male on my mom's side of the family is colour blind
feels bad

chess is a fucking chinese game, coffe is a plant, did they invent that? whole list is retarded

These were all either Roman, Babylonian, or Persian.

Everything was either pre-Islam (Spoken of in the bible, like Perfume, soap) or was simply not Islamic (The camera, cow pox vaccine) and is cited with we wuz tier research.

ok just went through he first ones and it is bullshit:
>Cameras
not invented by muslims

>Experimental Physics
not and invention but the field was established by Galileo et al.

>Chess
India

>Soap
had it before Islam

>Shampoo
India

>Perfume
had it before Islam

>Irrigation
had it before Islam

I'm not reading this shit anymore, can be debunked just by using Wikipedia

>implying it was islam that brought these things about

The picutre didn't say "Imagine a world without sandniggers"

Also weren't a lot of these things invented in times way bevore Islam even emerged and fucked everything up?

>tfw you will never see zoroastrian iran

Mazda protect me.

This. These people do not understand what invention is. They probably don't understand that Etruscans were making noodles a thousand years before Marco Polo claimed to have discovered the Chinese invention of noodles. Everything on that list, besides not coming from Muslims anyway, is stuff that can be had by other means. There is no equivalent of the steam engine or the computer. They think achievement is a guarantee in any ideology or system, provided you progress far enough. They do not suspect that there are cultures that devote all their energy to suppressing or preventing innovation, to preserve stability.

Coffee was Ethiopean pagans and Christians. It came into the Muslim sphere the same way the Hagia Sophia did.

>This is honestly one of the most mendacious claims I have ever read that was claimed by a religious group.

More importantly: Music is actually forbidden in some of the stricter interpretations of islam, e.g. under the Taliban regime in afghanistan.

I thought soap was a German invention.

>no comments section

why does every liberal "news" outlet do this shit?
is it because everyone would tell them how wrong they are?

Remember when these atheist fags were anti-Islam. It seems like based Dawkins is the only one who turned out not to be a hypocrite.

> wikiislam.net/wiki/How_To_Destroy_Europe#Rape

>list a bunch of european, chinese, and indian inventions
Heh.

Kinda wanna fuck it

"Coffee" was discovered by a bunch of people. Coffee beans themselves originate in africa so the WE WUZ actually get one thing on their list of things they are KANGZ of.

>music

The Quran literally called music haraam

>coffee
from south america
>cameras
invented by the british
>experimental physics
greeks
>chess
india
>soap
used by various tribes worldwide before durka durka
>shampoo
same thing

so they can't even name one thing, rather telling

>>coffee
>from south america
Thanks, Japan

>soap
>shampoo
and then they advanced even further beyond that by learning to wipe their asses with their bare hands

What if pooing on the street is good for invention?