I'M NOT SICK

I'M NOT SICK

BUT I'M NOT WELL

Eraserhead?

I remember when that song came out I had it stuck in my head for a week, and then I forgot it even existed for years afterwards

I got brain freeze just watching that

I want to go back to the 90s bros

>I wanna go on that ride, daddy!
>me too son, me too!

YOU LOSE THE RACE!
YOU LOSE YOUR CAR!

Don't we all. No internet being intertwined with daily life, The Simpsons was still amazing, practical effects were still a major part in movies, movies themselves were usually an original idea and not based off pre-existing sources, music on the radio was still good to some extent, etc.

PARANOIA, PARANOIA
EVERYBODY'S OUT TO GET ME

Tim Robbins?

Ara Alexander?

I unironically still listen to their first album. It's a masterpiece.

this song was the worst thing about peep show. they should've kept the plip plop thing, fit the style much better

This movie used that song for their trailers

>tfw listening to Little by Little just before I found this thread
Harvey Danger deserved much more fame then they got.

IM ON A PRIVATE HELICOPTER WITH MY FAVORITE EX GIRLFIREND

>most underrated lyricist of the 90s

A TINY LITTLE CABEN IN THE SKY

all three of their albums are masterpieces.

>/tv likes harvey danger
whew lads

pretty sure your opinion is diametrically opposed to that of every other fan of that show

pop punk is a terrible genre and the song has stupid lyrics that don't fit the show, in addition to being jarring and annoying.

Season 1's intro was superior in every way

>pop punk

Somebody get this hothead outta here!

PARANOIA PARANOIA EVERYBODIES COMING TO GET ME!

>alt rock is in any way different than pop punk

I'm glad they released their final album for free, they even provided torrent links

My dick would be an ICBM nuking the blonde's pussy. I would break her bones fucking her. I would let her piss in my mouth. There are things I would do to her that haven't been done since the heathen days of long-dead civilizations.

the movie almost did this scene justice

Reminder that it's ok to be attracted to children

BREATHE PENNY BREATHE

It's great. The others are good. Cool James is a great song. Merrymakers is GOAT though.

Check out The Archers of Loaf too. All The Nations Airports. Come back to me and tell me that Chumming the Ocean isn't a masterpiece.