Did You Liked The Ending?

Why was the last episode of Teen Titans centered in Beast Boy? Don't get me wrong i think Beast Boy is a pretty good character but its weird to see the last episode of a show like this to be centered in the comedy relief character instead of all the team or Robin.

each season focused on a character and the last season was beast boys. they wanted to do more, but shit happens

It was getting the axe and they needed to wrap it up, kinda.

it was a nice ending. I felt it resolved Beast Boy's character arc pretty well. he learns that his comedy and jokes are mostly useless when his girlfriend breaks things off with him so she can selfishly indulge herself is a "normal" life among highschoolers, and never face up to the fact that she fucked a 50 year old man, nearly killed all her supposed friends, and never apologize for anything.

It's sad, but expected. His thing was about relationships and trusting others. All his relationships fail in the end, except for those with his friends. But, yeah, BB's life sucked. He compensates with comedy. It's depressing, but at least he becomes somewhat more aware of this (or at least, that's what I took away from it). He can mature and move on now.

The last episode wasn't Beast Boy, it was the entire last season. He was basically the leader of the team during the final arc

The final episode itself was sad. I understand why it happened but you could tell that more could've potentially happened and that left it on a bad note

Did Terra REALLY lose her memory or was it just a very stubborn ruse?

It's been years since I"ve last seen that episode, but I remember actually wondering about that when it aired, it was kinda ambiguous

Either way, damn. Poor Beast Boy. He deserved better.

Comics said she was lying about her memory loss. But I don't know how canon they are.

Part of me wanted her to be correct in saying she wasn't Terra though. It would've made for a nice twist to have her simply be an identical stranger.

A bit of me thought it was just a stranger too, not a very big bit.

Wasn't it not even an ending? I remember hearing that it was actually an episode from a planned next season, and when they heard they were getting canned, they just capped the existing season with that one, even though the plot made no sense without a future episode to explain it.

Not to shitpost but I'm happy that this is the ending to Teen Titans rather than that horrid "TT In Tokyo" movie. I threw up my dinner as soon as that weeb aimed shit was announced. If I want to watch a fucking anime I'll just watch a fucking anime, thank you, WB.

I'll never understand why such a garbage cancerous shit character like beast boy got two seasons while starfire had none.

It's the TT cartoon. It's already weeb garbage, you faggot.

>she fucked a 50 year old man
im gonna need a source for that

Felt unnecessary to me and just raised more questions than it answered. The last shot of all the Teen Titans together would have been a better ending.

I want to think she was just a girl who looked the same too. I meqan how else could you explain she coming back? She died in that fight

Slade fucked Robin, Raven and Terra.

This. So fucking much.

Thirded.

Thank you, captain obvious.

She did in the comics anyway.

Wasn't the molten casing she was in underground missing though?

>tfw I liked Beast Boy when I was young

Now, I haven't seen Teen Titans in ages, so I guess you could say I have rose tinted glasses here, but why the hate?

Star solved all her problems in one ep (Betrothed)

Titans Together was the better finale

Yeah it does feel like it should have had a season that wasn't centered on one specific Titan, but they weren't able to do it.

Because muh waifu Raven.

Yeah, he was always my favorite as a kid too. I think a lot of the hate is shipping stuff.

stubborn ruse

Terra was shit

It's in the comics, but I'm sure it happened offscreen in the show too

>tfw I still crack a smile whenever he speaks while in green animal form
it would make sense if he went human just to talk
idk, i just find talking animals funny i guess

I don't hate him. Hate is too strong a word. I was and am immensly bothered by the fact that for a guy who can turn into any of nature's murder machines, living or extinct, he acted too wimpy and beta.

So we all agree that Beast Boy was the strongest Titan right?

Powers don't equal personality. Doing that is how you get two-dimensional, boring characters.

Raven might have him beat, but other than that, yeah. The only real limits on his powers seem to be his own mental blocks.

Nah i think it was other person. I mean how could Terra come back from the dead, get in a school, buy school clothes and all that shit? She obviously wans'tTerra

>I mean how could Terra come back from the dead

She died for our sins and rose on the third day.

>"I can turn into a T Rex but please, do fuck my ass."

I don't see it.

His season was with the Brain.

That season was going to he focused on Starfire.

Hated this show so much for trying to be like anime

Glad Teen Titans Go mocks their idiotic critics

>I can break every bone in your body and have crazy spider powers and reflexes but I'm just an unpopular nerd

Maybe it's because powers don't have to explicitly cooperate with personality traits?

I think something she says at the end implies it was actually Terra and she just wanted to get away from her old life entirely

Are you referring to the fact he's vegetarian?

The thing is BB is always been a powerful member of the titans at least in the comics he's one of 5 more stronger member, they explain that literally the only thing that limit BB power is himself he feel so not worthy that he dosen't use he's full potential and some point BB change in to herd of raging that tell him "Stop been ashamed of your own power nature is your kingdom". So in the end BB behave this way because he dosen't want to hurt anyone and dosen't really understand or feel comfortable with his power

Also, her remains/statue were missing. It definitely was her. I don't blame her though, her life as a superhero was an abysmal failure and she was given a chance to start new. How can anyone be mad at her for that?

''Things were never the way you remember."

''Things change. The girl you want me to be is just a memory''

This blatantly says that she remembers.

These two lines are definite proof.

She has always ran away...When he says ''why are you running away'' it hits me so hard because Terra always runs away. She ran away in ''Terra'' in ''Betrayal'' And now in the end she runs away again in hope for a new life, like she has done since the first episode she appeared on.

It's sad.

>Beast Boy to Robin..... I'm on my way. Over
The expression in Beast boy face just kill me

In the show, he never spoke when he was an animal. Actually, he did once, but that was when he was a bacteria.

I thought Terra was a boring character, and this episode didn't change my opinion on that.

Havent seen this show in ages but didn't bb handed his ass to Slade on his own?

I remember Terra being cuter. What happened?

Better than Cyborgs boring as fuck season.

It's like 70% the voice acting.

Beast Boy was the closest anything ever got to Marco from Animorphs

>Powers don't equal personality
Yeah they do.

Extremely obnoxious voice and awful personality. There honestly wasn't a single redeeming thing about him. To this day, the only people I've ever seen that liked him have either been smelly landwhales that do fanfiction with him, gay shota fags, and furfags. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's kind of telling.

Here's a better question - how on earth where they going to defeat this thing? And how would having Beast Boy going to help them in any way?

Forgot pic

You should really get a trip m8 because you seem to pop up in every thread talking about beast boy saying the exact same thing over and over again.

Have you ever read his comics?
Beast Boy is really OP user

>how is the guy with the most useful powerset going to be useful?

Beast Boy is god-tier when he gets serious

comic beast boy was the shit.
>Rich
>Educated
>Sassy AF
>Great sense of style
>driven mad from gulit

Too bad they threw all of it away at the end to milk as much drama between him and Raven as possible.

I'm saying this as somebody that likes the ship too.

You totally convinced me with all those arguements, user.

What is Robin gonna do m8? I don't know how you can write off the guy who can be any animal or motherfucking alien animal like this.

Still no answer on how Beast Boy would have helped defeat a creature that can transform into any element it touches.

I think the best way for BBRae to go down would be if they just turn evil together. Be villainous lovers and move on from the teen titans like everybody else did.

Canonically, Terra is a Fucking backstabbing psychopath. Against her friends, against Deathstroke, and against everyone else.

Beast Boy made her realize that she didn't actually have to be that way, but she would always be that way as various people, friends, enemies alike only valued her for her power.

The only way to break that cycle was to become a NORMIE REEEEEEE

Do you just have no imagination?

As potentially entertaining as that would be, I feel like I'd be lucky to ever see the relationship portrayed as anything other than

>I love him, but it's too dangerous
>I love her, but she keeps pushing me away

Rinse/repeat as much as possible, and rush them back together when the universe gets rebooted because plans clearly got cut short.

They were so much better in Johns' run, where they clearly liked each other, support each other, and awkwardly flirted with each other. But somebody had the great idea of "Let's skip forward a year, and have an entire relationship start and end off-screen with no reason why it ended"

I really liked it

I know Trouble in Tokyo is technically the real ending to the show, but I like this ending much better.

Hell, I actually liked Trouble in Tokyo, but there's just something better, about BB running off into the light like that.

I still think that their first kiss is one of the better kisses in comics.

It was a nice moment after some small build-up, with some entertaining follow-up.

Granted, I'm biased because I don't think Beast nor Raven have any other ships that are actually any good.

Raven has Wally which went nowhere, and Jericho, who was a boring character in the 80s turned into an awful character later on. Meanwhile, Beast Boy just has different versions of Terra.

I have a lot of time. And it doesn't make it any less true.

I personally thought that Titans Together should've been the finale and this episode should've been the first episode of the season.

Not him but at best they have an influence, at worst they don't affect the personality at all.

Power speaks for itself, is often set with its own rules. Personality is more often than not dynamic, and is a result of more than just a superpower. Saying that the superpower should inherently be an image decider for a character is retarded when both powers and personality can spread thick and thin into the psyche of a character for various reasons.

>hurr but beast boy can turn into a godzilla so why he afraid

I'm not saying it doesn't sound stupid, just don't go spreading idiotic misconceptions just because you don't like how one example out of countless is handled.