Fox News

How cucked are these guys now? I knew shit would change when they forced Ailes out, but not like this. They cut away from a Trump rally to show Clinton convention highlights. There are Hillary surrogates on every panel now. Hillary is giving them an exclusive interview on Sunday.

Just how cucked are these guys? Any fox anons willing to shed a light on this? What is going on over there?

This...

seriously tho, wtf i hate fox now.

In other news Hillary will be the first woman to make sex with another woman in the oval office in washington, district of jewlumbia

They are owned by Saudis. It was only a matter of time before they turned on trump.

MEGYN
RUNS
THE
NEWSROOM
NOW

And to think, CNN is still running the Trump speech

They did hire Lewandowski tho. I'm gonna lol so hard if CNN goes pro-Trump and Fox goes pro-Clinton

>first
That would be Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm really conflicted. I'm happy that they forced (((Ailes))) out, but at the same time they are now anti-trump cucks.

>Trump needs to stop judgeing women on looks
>is only hired due to good looks and is always flaunting them to get ahead

I wouldn't put it past Jeff Zuckerfuckerberg to do just that

It'd be funny to see CNN on top of the rating again for the first time since 1998

I just wish that ghoul Jeffrey Lord was on set for every show just to make their horrible anchors squirm every time he opens his mouth to point out the shit they're glossing over

I love that old decrepit motherfucker. They always stick him on some panel with 7 other libs and he's always the lone Trump supporter. Slays them every fucking time. He's probably my favorite panelist on cable news

Yea their post convention coverage was more positive at the DNC than the RNC.

Meanwhile MSNBC and CNN were shitting all over the RNC each night.

They're making a slow but steady turn towards the left.

> blasts Fox news for cuckness.
> doesn't realize everyone moved on to Breitbart

Trump is such a losing hand everyone aligned with the GOP is trying to distance themselves.

>implying breitbart isn't cucked.

It's the neocon network. They despise Trump more than lefties most likely.

They can't be so open about it because their viewership will sink like a shit from heaven.

They're just trying to ride out the storm.

If he wins, feigned support of "Yay, republican!"

If he loses it's 4 years of "We told you so."

He brought up the rape accusations against Bill last night and it looked like everyone else was just told that Obama was dead. Not much makes me happier than Van Jones all frustrated and mad

Hannity and some 30 other fox news people said they would leave if they tried anything.
Hannity is preddy good guy. Murdoch's kids are the ones pushing for the change towards Hillary.
Roger Stone and Alex talked about this some day ago.

He must not know there is a current rape allegation lawsuit against Trump.

what kind of "sexy" pose is this anyway? This is what I look like after getting painful crams and trying not to shit myself after ingesting a full order of sesame chicken and steamed pork dumplings

Hannity is a true believer so that doesnt surprise me.

Care to expand on what Roger Stone was saying? Interested in that

wtf I want to bang Megyn now.

What are you talking about? The past 5 hours all they've bitched about was meanie trump saying "lock her up"