Peter... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's gonna become

>Peter... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's gonna become
the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LdnmCiAivyY?t=2m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The brakes are cut! There is no way we are stopping at Auschwitz!

>Everybody hang on!

>We never turn against a fellow Aryan, Peter. Always remember who the true enemy to the white race is!

at least post the full quote dude

>THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER CLIMBED UP THE WATER SPOUT
>DOWN CAME THE GOBLIN TO FUCK HIS ASSHOLE OUT

Besides the memes this scene actually has weight. Uncle Ben is well-acted and Toby does a great job at being a slightly autistic teenager who beats up people in his pajamas for money.

This scene is simply perfect. No other Spider-Man remake is ever going to get it right like this.

>the kikes, the niggers, the gooks and the fags...this is what we became peter. May allah have mercy on us

Wtf

>Peter... I've seen how you look at your Aunt May, and I just want you to know, I'll allow it.
>Technically she's not related to you by blood, since she married into the family.
>She has needs Peter, needs I can't attend to anymore due to my age.
>This is a great responsibility Peter, and if I ever die someday, probably shot by a good for nothing Italian if I had to guess, I hope you'll do the right thing and marry her.

someone please post the "looks at the camera" one, before this thread gets deleted

The first 2 movies are really well done.

You know what bothered me?

3 whole fucking movies and not once did we get a "my spider-sense is tingling"

what a hard hitting quote

Beter.....

>before this thread gets deleted
Why would it?

kek

>Who are you?
>You know who I am.
>I do?
>I am your end, your doom, I have been born into this earth to kill you Mary Jane. Your mother always talked so highly of you, about how good of a girl you are, but you just can't stay away from Niggers can you. Well listen up your coalburning days are over, not a single log more is to be thrown in your vast furnace or so help me god Mary Jane. If I hear one more time from your mother that you've been uptown sucking off half of harlem to get into a jazz club I will bring you right back to this rooftop and throw you to your death.

>remember peter, with great power comes great responsibility. that what those krauts knew and they tried their best. now it's your turn. you remember the box in the attic i told you never to touch? well, it's time to open the box, Peter. Son, ditch those faggy pajamas your aunt may says she found in the wash. Iron my uniform, put on the medals, feel the wool woven by Jewish slaves, and embrace the feeling of power only the oak leaves and hakenkreuz on your uniform can provide. Gott mit uns, Peter. Sieg heil!

laughed a little too hard

nice

>user doesn't understand film adaptations

New janitor in town

This is cliche, but I feel like with the advent of the cinematic universe, even if we get good movies, there's just a certain heart missing from them the Raimi Spider-Man and Donner Superman and the like had.

>we can't have a cheesy line in a movie where a guy puts on spandex and goes around fighting crime and mocking criminals

Pizza time

youtu.be/LdnmCiAivyY?t=2m13s

The Holocaust? You sure you want to know? The story of Jewish subversion and cultural Marxism is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it "was a terrible tragedy"... If somebody told you that it actually happened and provided no statistics, not a care in the world? Somebody lied.

>Princess Leia: General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Race Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the niggers. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to the Fatherland has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the white race into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him in the lebensraum. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
[pause]
>Ben Kenobi: [to Luke] You must learn the ways of the white man, if you're to come with me to kill the niggers.
>Luke Skywalker: Kill niggers? I'm not going to kill niggers, I've gotta get home, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!
>Ben Kenobi: I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
>Luke Skywalker: Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like this degeneracy; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here.
>Ben Kenobi: That's the jews talking

Different times I guess

>Ben Kenobi: I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade like your father did.
>Luke Skywalker: What is it?
>Ben Kenobi: Your father's canister of Zyklon B. This is the weapon of the white man. Not as clumsy or random as a nigger's gat; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Aryan Brotherhood were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Galactic Civil Rights Act.

Jesus Christ Lucas

>canister of Zyklon B
Why would he want lice remover?

What is it about this kind of posting that is so god damn magical

It's unfiltered honesty.

Well technically Venom says it in 3 but it's played for laughs. There's no way that line would work in a serious tone.

Cringe

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

Okay, friend. Okay.
You got me!
You got me over a barrel. You've got my wrists tied, you've got my ankles secured.
I'm not going anywhere.
What's that you're... oh. Oh you're pulling my pants down. Boxers, too.
That's fine. I won't struggle. Next you'll... ooh! Ooh that's cold! The lube! The lube you're rubbing on my asshole.
Hang on there a seco--oof!! Oh wow! Oh wow you're in my ass! Th-thrusting in and o-out!
I can f-feel you! Y-yeah I can f-feel you. You're whole l-length. I-in and o-out! I-it's good. H-hitting the sweet spot! Hitting m-my p-prostate!
OOOHH!! OOOOOHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!
*screams in ecstasy as you explode inside of me*

Luke did I ever tell you about race wars? Back in the day the Jedi used to keep the purity in the old republic, before the dark times. The racemixers lead by their jewish overlords began to change the fabric of the universe. They were good friends.

>HIYBTTIBITPWYBA

fuck off desu

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Ziro the Hutt was brutally murdered by Sy Snootles? Hold on one goddamn second, Luke, I'll explain who that is! Ziro the Hutt was the brother of Jabba the Hutt, and was imprisoned by the Republic during the Clone Wars following a foiled kidnapping plot in which he conspired with Count Dooku to ransom Jabba's son, Rotta. I'll explain Dooku later, Luke! Anyway, the notorious bounty hunter and big guy Cad Bane took the senate hostage and freed Ziro, only to bring him back to the Hutts who put him in prison. Ziro exploited the affection of Sy Snootles, some sort of blowjob alien who sings good songs at Jabba's Palace along with a blue elephant and a CGI dog-man, and had her break him out, and the two escaped into the swamps, to the abode of Mama the Hutt, Ziro’s grotesque mother, who provided him with a starship so he could travel to Teth. Are you keeping up, Luke? Pay attention, Teth is key to all this! Anyways, Ziro was in possession of information important to the Republic, so I teamed up with Jedi Master Quinlan Vos, who was like a black version of The Dude, and we odd-coupled our way through this mission. We crossed paths with Cad Bane, but he proved too much of a big guy for us, and escaped. I guess there wasn't enough time in the episode for us to figure out where Ziro was, so in the end Sy Snootles gunned him down and took his holo-diary and we never worried about any of that shit again.
>Ziro was a good friend. Sy still is a good friend. Cad Bane was not, and may no longer be, a good friend.

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

flew over my head as a kid

>He fell for the oldest trick in the book
Way to take the bait, my nigger. Just like you'll take my cock, one way or another

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was a art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

This one's good.

>he notorious bounty hunter and big guy Cad Bane
It's perfection.

Raimi went too far