Trump does it again

Trump does it again

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/media/289823-trump-tops-clinton-on-speech-ratings
deadline.com/2016/07/dnc-ratings-down-day-3-rnc-barack-obama-americas-got-talent-big-brother-wayward-pines-1201794089/
strawpoll.me/10865949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-but the DNC got higher ratings!

Hillary's voice makes me want to commit sudoku.

It's probably because everyone was expecting to see an entertaining fart in or some shit but it never happened.

I don't get how anyone enjoys doing those puzzles.

Came here to post this. I just cannot believe Hilldog would ever mislead people like that.

stop being new

LINK YOU FAGGOT

You don't get pussy either.

thehill.com/media/289823-trump-tops-clinton-on-speech-ratings it says roughly what the headline says but with a few more words involved.

THIS.

She sounds like a chain smiker that smokes at least 50+ packs a day.

All you had to do was look at the stream counts and how the DNC had to hire people at the last moment to fill seats.

A mid-sized Trump Rally would beat the DNC. Maybe they got more TV watchers because the DNC appeals to more boomers who have TVs.

the seat filling was to fuck with bernouts which I whole heartedly approve of desu

Thanks, I like to bathe in the glory of our beloved God-Emperor.
In return, this: Obama, too, failed to get a bigger audience than the RNC:
>No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015

Also not much more at the link, but anyway:
deadline.com/2016/07/dnc-ratings-down-day-3-rnc-barack-obama-americas-got-talent-big-brother-wayward-pines-1201794089/

Vote in the poll

strawpoll.me/10865949

Still pretty funny to listen to the acoustics and audience reactions after the bernouts left. I was surprised after watching them complain on youtube about the reserved signs and then finally tuning back in and seeing a packed house.

I would be super pissed off at how rigged it was if I cared enough. Feels goodman to lel instead.

Hillary's been in the public eye for decades, every one already knows who she is politically and whether or not they like her

This was pretty much Trump's biggest political speech he's ever given so naturally people are going to watch it to see what he has to say. Not only that but despite all the coverage he's gotten in the media a lot of people don't actually know the political Donald. They just get the mainstream narrative/ portrayal of him so this was the first time a lot of people are seeing him

Merkels face makes me want to commit sodoku.

If we had Hillary's voice coming out of Merkel's face I'm pretty sure it would cause mass sudoko.

Tsipras face makes me want to commit mahjong

It was a nasty thing to do. They locked Bernouts out to create an illusion of "unity" that didn't actually exist. You don't have to like Bernie supporters but you gotta admit that the way the DNC has treated them was disgusting, they basically took their voices away from them. And now they still mock them for being "childish" because they don't want to support their psycho bitch.

the police are on the way hans

true

Welp, I guess they will put me into the tolerance camp.

>Trump tops Clinton

mental images I don't fucking need

Low IQ

paid actors. not bernouts in those seats. they also had orders to hold signs to block bernie signs and to out chant them as well.

like any democrat actually wanted to chant USA

am i the only one who sees rebranded bush policies coming from her?

She's a neocon after all. Policies aside, the principle point of this election is to uproot what would otherwise have been a continuation of the Bush/Clinton crime dynasty.

More ppl watched on the 3rd day (for Obama) than they did for the nominee.

This gotta be a first.

KYS

This, shrill and grating.

Kek

he actually made me laugh 3 times

At this point, Trumpfags should enable Bernout sympathies.

Even if the Berniebros don't go Trump, they'll still take away from Hillary

For the first night.

In all honesty I think people were grabbing the popcorn to watch his speeches.

But at the same time he lays a golden egg every once in awhile.

I think people are starting to notice alot of his behaviour is showmanship, and not the actual Candidate that is underneath.

They know he's not as infantile as he seems.

Yup. Trump is a genius, and has mastered how to talk in very simple language to large audiences.

They say a man's biggest weakness is his facade of strength, but this man has a facade of weakness.