Are there any movies where there's a pregnant women and she does NOT have the baby?

Are there any movies where there's a pregnant women and she does NOT have the baby?

Vera Drake

Prometheus

Not sure

Fargo

Bryce is bout dat creampie lyfe

oh thats a good answer, she just is, and it's not really about her pregnancy

Sometimes I wonder what her kinks and fetishes are. Sadly she's too innocent to talk about topics like those in interviews.

Not a movie but Married With Children had Peg pregnant in one series. They dropped the storyline because she had a miscarriage.

:(

/thread

i bet she loves her bum hole gently licked

It's fun to speculate but she puckered her mouth in disgust when Howard Stern mentioned anal.

One of the saw movies reveals that jigsaw started his reign of terror because a bad guy made his wife have a miscarriage

Fast Times at Ridgemont High, female character gets an abortion

Enemy

Mad Max Fury Road sort of has this - they do the baby-is-coming-during-an-action-scene thing, but then they subvert this by having her thrown out of a moving vehicle.

The baby is cut from the dead mother, only to have died as well. But he was perfect, in every way.

that's because she doesn't like things in it she just likes it gently licked not probed with tongue or dong

good lord the man who gets to repeatedly impregnate her is truly blessed

I can't even look at female actresses anymore because of how many disgusting vile thing they must have done to fat old kike studio execs to get their jobs

Heck, Norm, you know we're doin' pretty good.

You mean this guy?

Oh, you betcha.