was that Janny or did Conway have all his posts purged from the board again

HE

i got b& last time we insulted yankees in the edition so it could be either

>/brit/ has a fuck yanks edition every other hour
>we get pruned for it

we are a persecuted people

anyway, as I was saying, fuck Strasserism

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>The philosophy of "fusionism" was developed at National Review magazine during the 1950s under the editorship of William F. Buckley, Jr. and is most identified with his associate editor Frank Meyer. As Buckley recounted the founding he "brokered" between "an extraordinary mix" of libertarians, traditional conservatives, anti-communists and even an anarchist to produce the ideas and writings that produced modern conservatism.

>The Three Principles of the People, also translated as Three People's Principles, San-min Doctrine, or Tridemism[1] is a political philosophy developed by Sun Yat-sen as part of a philosophy to make China a free, prosperous, and powerful nation. The three principles are often translated into and summarized as nationalism, democracy, and the livelihood of the people. He believed that the economic livelihood of the people depended on adopting the teachings of the American economist Henry George, writing that "The teachings of your single-taxer, Henry George, will be the basis of our program of reform."

>paleoconservatives press for restrictions on immigration, a rollback of multicultural programmes, the decentralization of the federal policy, the restoration of controls upon free trade, a greater emphasis upon economic nationalism and non-interventionism in the conduct of American foreign policy, and a generally revanchist outlook upon a social order in need of recovering old lines of distinction and in particular the assignment of roles in accordance with traditional categories of gender, ethnicity, and race

MODS FUCKING SHITS

mods on a power trip, banning everyone deleting everything
RUN!

I wonder how much he does it for, does anyone know?

he
does
it
for
free

what the fuck happened

>today i will remind them

either conway got banned and the thread was auto-deleted because he made the last edition or the janny got butthurt that we said mean things about yankees in the edition again

what's the matter mod, scared of a little banter?

god nit everyin

I don't know, but I bet the Yankees are to blame.

they're always to blame

Fuggin yangees

for FREE you say??

*dabs on your girl*

it was definitely Conway, he was present in last thread and then stopped posting

janny is innocent this time, boys

Fucking y*nk loving mods

no he' been banned, he told me on steam

for how long ?

idk, id expect its a 3 day

HE DINDU

how is your Christmas Eve Eve going, /dixie/?

already wanna kms

>Waaaah i hate u dad
Grow up kiddo

literally don't have a dad

Hmm proves my theory about you being a NIGGER

tfw beaned

good posts

reported for ban evading haha

Are any of you expecting presents from loved ones, my friends.

dark souls 1
orig12.deviantart.net/2c4e/f/2014/094/4/f/reremake_by_aloo81-d7d2zxq.gif
dark souls 3
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwlWWqe9vs
dark souls 2
youtube.com/watch?v=kVTXeuHrjvE

are we talking about dads again

I have some ds3 hitbox webms at home
The whole game series has wonky hitboxes same with bloodborne

This warmed my soul.

I fought the first enemy in ds2 and his swipes were hitting me when I clearly rolled out of his range. the adaptability mechanic is shit

my dad makes tons of shitty quips when he's drunk
he must be REALLY drunk right now

I've unironically forgotten my age
I know I can just subtract from the year but I'd rather it stay forgotten

I'd rather Georgia be firebombed. If the fire spreads to the Carolinas then that's a price I'm willing to pay

thats a good movie

well alright...

can I have a main course of I

>not "Up Bum No Baby" and "Ladyboy Keep Away"

>spicy cunt
>cheese cock

Its fine, just get it to 12 stop bitching

>i

>cheers cunt
>I same same came
>I sniff cock
Gold

i

We are you are the are not are a are in are going are all are still

we're you're the're not're a're in're going're all're still

Jungle Fever is a child's fetish. The preference for large breasts and buttocks is base and immature.

( o_o)
]]]]]]]]]]
{[{[{}]}]}-c|_|
{[{[{}]}]}
"""""""""

what is the thinking adult fetish then

georgia flags

shitting dick nipples

Tanlines

white man/Indian woman

Um, hey faggots, you lost the Civil War.

plebs

I unironically browse /u/ and /e/ once in a blue moon for the rare hentai mood fap

tell a german who just got to the states which beer he should buy from wal mart

samuel adams is the quintessential suggestion
sierra nevada is popular and cheap but its very hopsy/bitter.
Blue moon is my favorite but you've probably had it before.

yeah probably Sam Adams
if you're feeling adventurous something local, but doubt Wal-Mart has anything but national bullshit

Do you like pils, Ale, Stout, IPA, or what?

Gonna buy $50 worth of $LINK

probably a good idea

it's time for NASHVILLE DIVEGRASS

this flag has improved a lot since I last saw it

Unironically think that our Georgian posters deserve to be put to the sword

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Georgia. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of peach horticulture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Macon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Otto Strasser literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Georgia truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Savannah’s existential catchphrase “boat,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Stevenson's Scottish epic Treasure Island. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ogelthorpe’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a peach tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

pity extra flags is broken for firefox otherwise I could see who all the fellow Georgians are

these are all me (macon)
the only other georgian poster is savannah, who only phoneposts

also try updating extraflags
or just going to their install page, because something changed with tampermonkey

there's something screwy with firefox quantum I think, don't think it has anything to do with greasemonkey/tampermonkey

no you nigger, something did change with greasemonkey and people with firefox have to manually reinstall extraflags and use tampermonkey instead of greasemonkey

War's over Cletus, we use the American flag now.

why are the Yanks so buttmad lately?

prolly conway's edition

but then again yankees hate fun so they just sort of show up to ruin things eventually

tried blue moon now. its not really my type. sweet water IPA is still my favourite so far. yuengling is ok too

if you like IPA's then sierra nevada might be up your alley

yea you're right

>atlanta
tell me about the ebony queens

they're for ANGLO and SCOTS-IRISH
S O U T H R O N
M E N
O N LY