A
N
D
M
A

I'D HAVE TO SAY MY BIG BLACK STRAPON, STEVE

*leans into stand*

I DON'T WONA HOST THIS SHOW NO MO'

My kinodiaper as otherwise I'll be leaking urine all over the theatre while enjoying the Rock's New Raunchy Comedy Baywatch!

a ski mask and a trench coat, Steve.

Now this here is a satisfied fan!

Towel, Steve!

SCUBA gear, Steve

Lmao

NANI?!

FAAARRRRRT

batman costume

u excited for rearz new goth diaper?

SUNGLASSES, STEVE!

A CONDOM

A COCK CAGE, STEVE

GOOD ANSWER

best thread in a while

CAN I LIFE LINE MY WIFES SON ON THIS ONE STEVE??!

GOOD ANSWER!!

my cuck cock cage

Steve Harvey is unironically one of the best entertainers in the industry

Are you high on crack? he is total shit and predicable, u phag. Give me Al Boreland back as host

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open. And no, we don't leave the scraps on the floor.

A buttplug

are you a nigger? even if so, this is hilarious ghetto shit.

woulda fooled me up to the point where you said you eat customer's leftovers that they've been touching and putting their germs on

Came to post this.

newfags

Got me to chuckle senpai :)

may seem like a stupid question but in reality there's only 2 viable answers to this where a given person would always be wearing that given thing for movies in particular.
The two answers are glasses or underwear.