This joke makes no sense

This joke makes no sense.

Why did they willingly choose to order broccoli pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecookinggeek.com/american-cheese/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no sauce in between cheese and crust
hmmm

Broccoli pizza might be nice if the broccoli were blanched and brushed with garlic and oil before they were put on the pizza.

And steamed or just cooked in anyway. It would be a nice crunch

They didn't, they ordered regular plain pizza. The joke was that the pizza parlor literally ONLY had broccoli pizza for some reason.

Maybe that's only what they serve?

How does that make any sense? You can literally see pizza in the background, and to make brocolli pizza you have to actually put brocolli on regular pizza.

It's San Francisco.

>You can literally see pizza in the background
I only see piles of dough.

And look at that server. Does that fucking look like the face of someone who gives a shit?

Broccoli pizza is delicious, especially with a white sauce.

Didn't they say that its the only pizza they serve?

Heh.

"Yeast of Eden".

OH

I GET IT NOW

BECAUSE BROCCOLI IS A VEGETABLE

AND PIZZA IS A JUNK FOOD

SO THEY ARE ORDERING "HEALTHY" THINGS FOR A JUNK FOOD

CAUSE KIDS HAET BROCCOLI RITE

fucking shoot me

broccoli and cheese go very well together

because that's what the government wants to make you think

Found the american.

go home Sup Forums, you're drunk

I once made a chicken, bacon and broccoli pizza with alfredo sauce and it was pretty damn good.

>eating Broccoli with anything

My friends only eat meat pizza and are wigged out by me liking veggies in mine

I'm british m8, I use real cheese

broccoli goes well with just about any pasta dish

You don't need sauce for a pizza, you can just use some oil

even with out garlic (not a fan of it but it might be okay) a white pizza with the brocoli lightly buttered and put on the pizza doesnt sound bad at all.

You are scum. Broccoli is delightful with ranch dressing.
It would be complemented by sausage with fennel seed in it. If not that, than something spicy to offset the bitterness.

Smothering vegetables in ranch dressing defeats the purpose of eating vegetables.

Mostly to accent. A little across the top, not bathed in it.

You have food in britian.

TIL

That's common here. But I actually buy real american cheese, not the craft singles.

Wikipedia seems to be run by the jews, they're wrong. They evidently deleted the article about american cheese and merged it with the craft processed bullshit. I'm actually kind of fucking mad.

thecookinggeek.com/american-cheese/

Isn't that just a kind of cheddar?

>with a white sauce
Like cum?
I'm sorry but wtf is "a white sauce"? Yogurt sauce? French dressing?

>Isn't that just a kind of cheddar?

Sorry, I was on the wikipedia talk page. I'm triggered as fuck. Wiki is political, but I'd never imagine that they turned fucking cheese into a statement, lol.

It's a colby / cheddar blend, or a very young cheddar, yeah.

It's a decent cheese for doing things with, not to enjoy on it's own, and comes in white and yellow, with most yellow coming from coloring, not aging.

butter + flour + cheese, I'm assuming

roux is a basic thing for a lot of thicker sauces

Cheese, broccoli, chicken, and alfredo sauce makes a great pizza. Hell, cheese and broccoli work really well together, and as lock as you don't fuck up the sauce, it sounds be pretty good.

>You don't need sauce for a pizza

Get out.

Now.

>having the pallet of a six year old

In japan they changed it for peppers.

Her mother was punishing her for feeling neglected and out of place.

Those "white pizzas" aren't a thing any more? I remember back in the late '90's those were pushed as some kind of fancy thing.

I dunno... kids these days... my lawn... grumble-grumble...

I don't know,i like broccoli pizza.

That's her fault for having an underdeveloped personality. Or just Pixar for not really thinking it through.

Real white pizza is sauceless, its just cheese and olive oil.

"White pizza" with white sauce is a fucking disgusting abomination

I can eat any kind of pizza, do i don't know the problem

t. leaf

That's called a white pizza. Cheese and crust with optional toppings. It's fucking nasty but some people eat it that way.

>"White pizza" with white sauce is a fucking disgusting abomination
>he doesn't like a garlicy well made sauce on a veggie pizza

You've never had shrimp and broccoli pizza? You may actually have a reason to live now.

ROAST IT

Broccoli sucks ass but it's still better than mushrooms.

You take that back you fucking faggot. The only time broccoli is better than mushrooms is if they're both uncooked.

Sup Forumsck/s, the lot of you

In Japan, it's peppers and carrots that kids stereotypically hate (and sometimes milk).

Alfredo sauce?

You're not alone my man. I have -never- hated broccoli, but I won't touch any mushrooms.
People take food preference way too seriously. Oh, you don't like this thing I'm eating? Don't eat it then. Oh, you like a thing I don't? Good for you.

The joke is they're ignorant trash from Minnesota and they don't know good pizza when they see it.

That honestly makes more sense.

I'm pretty sure we're all just fucking around and wouldn't really be at each other's throats if we disagreed about what kind of food we like.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums is populated by literal manbabies.

Do you need your special bib every time you eat your ham and cheese sammy, you fucking picky shits? God damn, live a little.

>not liking broccoli and mushrooms means we're picky

What does Disgust do when Riley starts to like things she formerly thought was disgusting, like broccoli or anal sex?

I can't imagine any other reason why someone would be pissy about vegetables with such mild flavors. You'd probably have a fucking seizure if you ate zucchini.

>he doesn't like white pizza

Joy ties her up or convinces her, or both

At least it's not skub

It doesn't matter if it's mild; a bad flavor that's mild is still a bad flavor. I don't mind zucchini, but tell me, what other foods do you think I don't like?

It's like the friendship anchovies, you understand?

Whole wheat crust with olive oil and pesto base, provolone/cheddar mix, spicy Italian sausage and salami with grilled sprigs of broccoli and basil leaves.

>Why did they willingly choose to order broccoli pizza?
Did you even watch the goddamn movie? It was specifically stated as they were walking away that the place only served broccoli pizza.

Yeah and that's fucking retarded, what sort of pizza place only serves one kind of pizza?

My dick.

Depends on if you're cute or not

I like broccoli mushroom pizza, it's pretty good.

I mean seriously, not even fucking cheese pizza? That's some rollercoaster tycoon shit.

San Francisco
There are actually places there that serve one type of pizza/pasta/food dish.

"Hey do you recommend any pizzas?"
Then OP's picture happens. How hard did anyone think without figuring this out?

>People who unironically hate eating vegetables

I will never understand.

You probably don't like spinach or brussel sprouts.

This joke triggered me, I fucking love broccoli.

What pretentious snobbery over processed cheese product.
You realize a lot of americans buy soley real cheese to feel that same sense of smug self-satisfaction?
My wholefoods shopping yuppie sister does this.

The smart ones use both depending on what the occasion calls for.
Cheese product melts quicker/easier for certain foods, while real cheese is perferred for other dishes.

I'll grudgingly eat spinach salad but spinach in soup like Italian Wedding is amazing.

Haha no, I eat spinach almost every day, in salads, sandwiches and omelets.
Brussel sprouts are also great, though it's been a couple weeks since I had any.

I wanna fuck this woman

user, You want to fuck anything with tits.

Olive oil you dunce

My sister bought tomato-sauceless pizza like that when I visited SF.

I vowed to never try anything new every again,

But olive oil isn't white

I thought it was eggplant.

If you've lived in the SF bay area you know there a lot of hip pizza places (Cheeseboard, Sliver, etc) that are vegetarian and only serve one kind of pizza each day.

It's snobby but it's actually really good

I'd be willing to try that if it's something I like. But they don't even serve cheese? That's very pretentious.

Something something alfredo.

No that's feminists.

That's the case at a lot of by the slice places

no sauce between the cheese and crust is just nasty
its just fucking cheesey toast

Broccoli tastes good on its own, it just tastes wrong with something else in the mix
i can't even eat it cheese
i hate when it gets mixed with my General Tso chicken

No...the joke is that people in California have shit taste and eat hipster food nobody ever asked for

White sauce is really good though

It becomes white when cooked

Why the hell do they think it's okay to teach little children that they're supposed to find very healthy vegetables disgusting? What next, protagonists laughing about how terrible and unpleasant sports and any kind of exercise is and making jokes about how it's universally hated by kids and wanting to do or eat healthy things makes you a weirdo?

God damn it

It actually had the opposite effect for me.
After watching that PPG episode where they fight broccoli aliens, I had the taste for broccoli since then.

Beef and broccoli is my laifu.