Mfw blonde haired and blue eyed

>mfw blonde haired and blue eyed

begone n*Rdoid

I have blonde brown hair and green eyes

hey thats a good accomplishment congratulations you've must worked very hard for that, you are automatically a good person because of those features

pic is me

>mfw brown haired and brown eyed

I have this funny fantasy where Varg comes to Italy and goes to bar and starts talking shit about Italians out loud. Then me and my drunken friends violently grab him and take him to the backroom where we take turns to rape him while he is screaming, crying and yelling something in French. Then after we have all shot our load up his now loose asshole we drag him out back leaving him crying on the ground and go back drinking as if nothing happened.

>typical day in italy

You shitalians wouldn't dare challenge a nordic man.

Never should have come here

*nordically walks toward you*

>n*rdoid rapebaby
I bet that your slut grandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandmother loved being violated by tiny Norman cocks

>red haired blue eyed manlet

>ar*b rapebaby
Get out of here me*oid

>tfw blonde in Southern Europe

100% pure blooded Ligurian, my people were here when yours were still roaming in the steppes of Eurasia

This is a nordic thread.We have taken your place

>We have taken your place
You wish, your weak genes cannot prevail over the strong MED PHENOTYPE

varg is not a larpe-

M*Doid are arab rapebabys.They can't compete with the nordic man.You will be defeated

Traitors shall be kicked out of the glorious Mediterranean Empire. Just you wait.

Originals europeans were NORDICS.You M*Doids are just ar*b rapebabys.Go back to Africa M*d

kom hem till norden, broder

>should have
Its should of you shitalian subhuman

brother, is that you?

Isn't that some kind of finno-ugric abomination ?

Then he'll burn down your bar.

it's an abo