He replays imaginary conversations in his head talking to hot girls where he is funny and charming

>He replays imaginary conversations in his head talking to hot girls where he is funny and charming

Hey that's my secret how do you know that

come on man, you don't have to rub it in, it's christmas i should be happy

RARE
A
R
E

That's cringy, who would do that

What a nice looking flag.

That's cruel of you, to say that.

I'm no normie, I just think about stopping time and using the girl

Y-Yeah.w-who would do that...

No. I replay conversions with some imaginary nebulous entity where we're having arguments over petty unsubstantial things and neither of us ever win.

>He ACTUALLY imagined saving his crush from the school shooter and dying in her arms

>He remembers the times he was doing everything well and then absolutely blew it

>he still thinks about his HS crush years after he's graduated

>he thinks about that one girl in middle school who smiled in his general direction exactly one time

R A R E
A r
R e
E

>he actually imagines building up the courage to talk to his hs crush back then
>he touches himself to the idea from time to time

please stop

me

>he actually believes, that there is a girl who will love him for who he is

>he ACTUALLY tried out the martial arts moves he would have used to protect her in front of a mirror and gave himself a thumbs up

>imagine an interaction with a hot girl to be super great and romantic
>try to do it in reality and it turns out super creepy and awkward
EVERY FUCKING TIME

almost correct, back when I was in high school I used to imagine that a terrorist group would take the school hostage but I manage to hide from them and then proceed to take them out 1 by 1 and eventually save the entire school while my crush would run up to me, hug me, thank me for saving everyone and then kiss me.

now I do the same thing but with ISIS taking my university hostage

I imagine the same, but I'm the one taking the uni!

jk, FBI, I'm just kidding...

BRUH

>he imagines himself in a late night show giving an interview about his work
P A T H E T I C

>this whole thread
STOP IT YOU ASSHOLES
THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!!!

No, I'm not autistic enough to think being funny matters to women.

>he still gets intimidated standing near a group of high schoolers

>he doesn't have a social life outside of this site

>he still thinks about ways to deflect any possible damage to his public image that could come from the only one school occurrence in which he regrets his conduct in case he becomes famous and gets invited to talk shows where that one otherwise inconspicuous moment of his school life gets brought up

are you my Russian equivalent?

I also often imagine myself impressing a crowd of people with my knowledge and witty anecdotes... like I'm some sort of natural born public speaker

>he imagines when he's in the shower of being transport into a video game world and plays the soundtrack out loud

this thread is mean

Oh............

Wow. This post made me realize that even in my imaginary conversation I only talk to guys.

>back as a kid used to think about if I killed myself how shocked and bad people would feel
>growing up seen more likable and social guys with more friends than me actually kill themselves and no one really gave a fuck after a while

delete this

>when he realizes that he was given ONE shot of life in this universe and he completely fucked it up
>your conscious simply ceases to exist when you die so it will never EVER get better

Once there was a group of girls in some friend's birthday and I heard them say 'lmao look at his face' and I instinctively turned to stare at them and they laughed at me trying to save face.

>a girl shows interest in him
>he is boring and uninteresting all the way through their conversation
>he imagines jokes that he could have used, even days after that took place

picture a laughing face

>he imagines himself surviving in societal collapse with a qt who grows to love him

>He imagines himself being happy

>he thinks of witty replies to give to discussions in which he got BTFO years ago

too bad you don't live in Belgium, we could have been best friends

>he thinks of witty replies to give to discussions in which he got BTFO years ago. Then the same situation happens to him again and he remembers the perfect comeback that will help him establish himself in the group's social hierarchy but is so jumpy he fumbles, stutters and fucks it up

>for the last two years he has had constant imaginary conversations in his head talking to this one girl he was friends with once upon a time just because she is the only girl who he felt like ever showed any interest in him and he immediately fell in love with her
>shes not even hot

>he actually musters up the courage to say a joke while in group and after everyone ignores it someone else says it louder and everyone laughs

>he has a mini existential crisis every night before going to sleep