Destroying The Capitalist Machine

Good evening comrades!

I'm here to discuss the dismantling of capitalism in the western world and also to share experiences from my personal crusade.

Here I'm being educated on a collective farm in Cuba. In case anyone wants to question my credentials.

Viva Fidel comrades!

dubs means you are next Che

I'll try my best comrade!

I'll split the dubs evenly with my communist brother Nene.

He loves manual labor and sub par compensation!

You will never destroy the capitalist machine because we the owners live here. We will send you fools to poor nations to try communism there, and you will die there while we make our money off your suffering and the war. We are the hidden hand, the ones who control entire governments. We cannot be stopped, we will not be stopped because the average peon can not fathom the network we have or what we would do to keep it intact. You are our slave to be used and abused and thrown into the trash when we are done with you. Realize that.

National capitalism is better than any ideology you could ever come up with you edgy leaf fucker.

We will rise up and destroy you!

We cannot be stopped!

chance to post my favourite meme

Kek wills it.

Me and my anarchist friends

I make sure to post all of my anti capitalist rhetoric on Facebook so everyone has a chance to see the light!

>I don't wanna go to work on monday and I shouldn't have to work, pls install commynism

Please feel free to end your life any time you wish... Preferably sooner, rather than later.

The commies want to nationalize facebook!

I fucking hate commies they don't give a damn about the working class

This is me in the middle of a very important interview.

I feel sorry for the poor woman conducting the interview, most of what I said went right over her head.

So if I help overthrow the government and instate communism, I'll never have to work a day in my life and still get great food, a free house, a new car, free university and free medical?!?!?!

Sign me up, comrade!!!

What could possibly go wrong?! Sign me up as well!

I would be more than happy to invite both of you to our new communist nation

I understand you're too mentally handicapped to comprehend this, but don't you realize that in an anarchist society someone would just become wealthy/influential enough to set up a new regime like fascism? And with no army or police to stop him, what really is stopping him from doing so?

>implyin you're not a neet in mom's basement

If you die in Canada do you die in real life?