Anyone else get the same vibe from Trump's campaign that they got from Obamas...

Anyone else get the same vibe from Trump's campaign that they got from Obamas? I can't help but think that "Maker America Great Again" is just a different version of "Hope and Change"

I don't really care about building a wall because I don't think it will do shit but I really hope we can have some kind of international ban on certain races/religions. How plausible is that? Is Trump just lying?

Other urls found in this thread:

reallovesexdolls.com/100cm-d-cup-sex-doll-selena/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/
gelbooru.com/images/dc/49/dc49021d385fc4007392e3090cc96a30.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off pedo scum

how is he pedo scum? because of a sex doll with anime proportions? that's bush league when it comes to owing simulated children

Good lord.

Damn son is that what they mean when they say Trump is going to make anime real?

Wtf mods

>I don't really care about building a wall because I don't think it will do shit
Eh, it's better than nothing. But yeah it wont fix everything.

>I really hope we can have some kind of international ban on certain races/religions.
At the RNC he said he'd ban people from countries with terrorism. Obama and Carter both did this so yeah absolutely he can.

I want a Lera b realdoll

wow wow we wah whats the name of this doll

to be fair Obama did keep his promise of a healthcare system it was just absolute garbage

I want one of these semen demons of my own

Dayum

So Sup Forums is now realizing their meme candidate is full of shit?

>Loli sexbots will be abailable in your lifetime

Race relations were at a high 8 years ago, now they are at their worst in a long, long time. Its pretty different this time

>prostitution will be legal here soon
>love dolls are a thing
>virtual reality
>the future

Women BTFO, why are they needed again?

>I don't really care about building a wall because I don't think it will do shit
I thing a wall will be very effective. It's permanent infrastructure, and you can equip it with cameras and infrared heat detectors, and probably even sensors that detect underground seismic activity.

Mexican drug cartels will be fucked.

How is this against the rules?

If you think a politician is ever going to change things you're an idiot. The people in control don't parade themselves around like showgirls trying to get your vote.

Border fences work spectacularly well for Israel, Iran, China (to keep North Koreans out), North Korea (to trap North Koreans in), and others. The only places border fences don't work is where they aren't built and maintained.

Noice

Trump could do literally nothing, and that would be better than a Clinton presidency.

Can we do it? Yes we can!

Correct the Record is getting better with the b8 pics.

You'll see a hard political push from women in a few years to outlaw whore/sexbots.

With men having easy access to good pussy they won't have to put up with womens bullshit. Marriages are already declining, imagine all those beta losers that cant get laid getting a 10/10 sex bot that fucks like a champ. You think he's going to marry some 30 year old hoe? Nah. I for one welcome our new robotic sex slaves.

Obama had a motto, and he turned out to be shit.

Trump has a motto...

Wow, what a compelling argument.

He's confused since the women he's used to seeing are in a burka.

>Mexican drug cartels will be fucked.
>You now realise that certain cartels are a CIA asset and are allowed to fly in cocaine into the nation on various courier service planes

Enjoy.

But their lingo is still incredibly obvious.
No improvement at all.

this. it would take legendary level of fuck ups to do as bad as Hillary could do, which is just 8 more years of Obama at best

>number of posts by this ID is equal to 1

oh boy

So just equip the walls this missile defense that shoots down those planes.

>Border fences work spectacularly well for Israel,
Israel doesn't have a border fence it is more aptly described as an annexation wall.
Comparing it to Trump's proposal is a huge disservice to it because he is suggesting something that is actually a legitimate government endeavor regardless of ones opinion on how well it would work or if it should be done.

>So just equip the walls this missile defense that shoots down those planes
Did you not get the part that these planes are allowed in by the us government?

The really hard drugs that are into America get into America mostly because it is allowed to.
Namely heroin from Afghanistan and cocaine from various central and south American nations.

I was referring to the Israel–Egypt barrier, which is very realistic and affordable. The Israeli West Bank barrier is an entirely different animal and more expensive per mile.

>I was referring to the Israel–Egypt barrier, which is very realistic and affordable
We already have thay along significant stretchs of our border

>reallovesexdolls.com/100cm-d-cup-sex-doll-selena/
only 1100,nice find user

Illegal immigrants choose to go around those and pass through the areas without the border fence. Also, I wouldn't call 580 miles of a 2000 mile border "significant".

Is that Marionette Wife?

We currently have security over just under 700 miles of the border and over a 1/3rd of anything is considered a significant portion

only $1,100 and free shipping

she is sexy but I feel like I'd have to put mirrors over her eyes when I was jacking it for her

>Only £800

I'm really thinking of buying one

The wall requires congressional approval, and given the number of democrats they'd need, to compensate for all the members of the house could lose their shirts over it, not likely.

In regards to ban of certain race/religions, it's easier to issue executive orders that selectively fail to enforce laws, than it is to change immigration policies to add additional ones, so again, congress would have to legislate it, and again, that's unlikely.

Really, POTUS is overrated as a powerhouse, and more of a PR position than anything else, setting the flavor of the nation, at best. You'll notice very little actually changed between Bush and Obama. Nearly all of Obama's policies were pending Bush policies - and even Obamacare was a rehash of a Republican healthcare plan, that we'd no doubt be referring to as McCare, had things gone differently in 2008.

Same with Hilary/Sanders and their dreams of free higher education/healthcare. Congress has the purse strings. If they wanted it, we'd already have it.

On the plus side, if Hillary takes over, nothing's really going to change.

>this bad taste in plastic waifus

Step up your game senpai.

>1/3rd of anything is considered a significant portion
34% is only significant if you're expecting something close to 0%, like 34% of people taking a drug having bad side effects. 34% of anything else is failure. The Israel–Egypt barrier runs roughly 100% the length of their border. The Iran–Pakistan barrier runs roughly 100% the length of their border and is currently being upgraded due to age/lack of maintenance.

That single commercial gave me a bizarre puppet/mannequin/doll fetish.

Don't be foolish. OPs girl seemed a lot nice with a warm personality. This bitch is an ice queen and would probably cheat on me the first chance she got!

What did you just say about my waifu bitch?

>very little actually changed between Bush and Obama.
That's because both are NWO globalists. We haven't had a non secret society President since Reagan and he was eventually turned due to the assassination attempt. JFK was going to expose the nose, and they eliminated him before he could.

>The wall requires congressional approval, and given the number of democrats they'd need, to compensate for all the members of the house could lose their shirts over it, not likely.
So we should just give up? No.
>even Obamacare was a rehash of a Republican healthcare plan
The "Republican healthcare plan" was a moderate Republican alternative to Hillarycare which never came to a vote due to strong conservative opposition. "Romneycare" was passed by an overwhelmingly Democrat-controlled state legislature which Romney chose not to veto for political reasons.

See: politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/

If Republicans really wanted something like Obamacare, they would've given it to us when they controlled both houses and the presidency.

Life-like texture ;_;

Jason pls
If she got big tit, then she legit

Looks neat and all but that's gotta be a fucking nightmare to clean

I'm saying she is an ice queen and a bitch. She has literally no personality. She cheats on you with the milk man btw

well you know hillary is lying. so its not like the alternative is better if your having doubts

also even if nothing changes this could be seen as a statement that the upper crust doesnt determine who wins and neither does the media. or that SJW's are fucking toxic and shouldnt be allowed in front of a camera

subversion

Your asking for pai loli posting

The difference is Obama was full of shit and Trump is just an idiot

What about if she has a different wig on?

As much as I love this board. Man, we have some real losers here.

I think its that resting bitch face, bro

Point out who you are mentioning

Psh, if you think you're so cool then what anime doll do you jack off into?

Good work. Can't stop laughing at the pedo weeaboos trying to defend this XD

Those tits are disgusting

you're thinking sanders.

unsettling brobots when tho
gelbooru.com/images/dc/49/dc49021d385fc4007392e3090cc96a30.webm

xd

How do I become cool like you?

I don't care if Trump makes america great again. I'm voting for Trump to keep Hillary from appointing supreme court judges

with bill gates releasing mosquitos everywhere that are genetically designed to make anima girls real.
it's called zika.
cat girls soon

Confirmed retard that knows jackshit about immigration law.

Trump would be sworn in with a huge majority in the house and senate. If you don't think the wall would be built you're a retard.

It's literally the "Get 'er Done" of political slogans for the Wal-Mart crowd.

It depends on how much backing he will have. Most of his statements are taken way out of context, but it depends if the dems will end up in a position to hinder their realization.
Anyway, it's important that there are conservative, trustworthy judges in the SCOTUS who will protect our values for the foreseeable time. If this falls to the dems, you will find a lot of the old greentexts coming true:
>in the year of xir empress 2019
>my mandatory male privilege checker anal buttplug vibrates furiously, indicating I accidentally raped a nearby female, AGAIN
etc.

That's the first sex doll i've seen that actually has an attractive face. All i've seen so far look fucking weird as shit.

Nah, the business interests were wailing about how health insurance was too expensive for them, and hounding the government both left and right by 2008. Even Bush was looking at subsiding insurance via corporate subsidies, shifting costs to the public. Either way, they'd put off the crisis for too long, and something had to give.

all those dubs

I just ordered her, she will be not just a fuck buddy but my best friend

you can all come to thewedding

Is she a virgin?

High test

OP, proceed with caution. It's unlikely much will change for the better, but we'll throw a wrench in the ever accelerating train of progressivism, and it will be a gesture of protest against open immigration. Trump will probably turn out to be more of the same, but less driven by the aspects which have made liberals so unbearable.

Plus, all those tears in November. It's worth a lousy vote.

what about the cost?

I'd be afraid to order one since, with my luck, the package will get damaged and my local post office lady will see what's inside. I'll have to move away from my county for sure.

Ill just get the cheap knock off
Only 500 on ebay. Almost the same thing

I can't tell what's more subhuman, the fetish for 12 year olds with massive tits that produce milk, or the bizarre fantasy storylines behind the characters.

I'd fuck that muppet

Same thing, paint not ss good, less detail but 500 bucks less

Oh my...

The false prophet has spoken boys

You want to go cheap youll get cheap. She'll never love you

fuck you white knight cunt...........

SHE STILL WONT FUCK YOUR PIN DICK

Mein Gott!

I would love to own one of these but I don't know how I would explain that to my wife.

U can take the 1000 and buy two of the cheap ones. Have s 3some

Manaka is mine

>if replaceable vagina option is chosen, the doll will not have an anal orifice.

well that seems like a bit of a jew

(Real) anal doesn't feel good anyway

It's just about power really

is this why Anzu went to japan?

Is only like 4 feet so is easy to hide.. find a place in ur house to hide it.

I dont have enough confidence to be with two women at once, though I do like the way you think