The Love Witch

An user here recently recommended it when I made an Amazon videos thread,and it was pure kino. Are there any other movies with a similar theme and a similar aesthetic?

There was an interview with the director where she said th a Jacques demy was a big influence on her style

It's shit, she doesn't even have a hairy pussy, if it was a 70s flick she'd probably have hairy pits and definitely arms too.

How do you know she didn't even have a hairy pussy did they show her hairless pussy bare?

>the sjw witch

"No!"

Wonder Woman

The Devil Rides Out.

>no hairy pussy
into the trash it goes

she doesnt even go topless in the movie, mostly just in lingerie, and some see-through stuff its part of what made the movie so aesthtetically pleasing desu
it was actually very red-pilled
Gadot a cute.a CUTE
i guess ill check it out

The 35mm print was fucking BEAUTIFUL

Post screencaps!

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

I was legit surprised at how Kino this was, should be an October classic

Anna is shilling here, this POS is like a gift wrapped rat turd....avoid unless your a faggotty feminist...

Every Sharon Tate movie

>did they show her hairless pussy bare?
Yeah.

Literally just google "The love witch lingerie" and you get dozens of hq screencaps
It was a visual masterpiece
who the fuck is anna
no they didnt

>no they didnt
They did, you can see her disgusting waxed cunt at around 26:20, lips and all.

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (pic related)
Wonderwall
The Girl on a Motorcycle
The Nude Vampire
Psych-Out
Head
Slogan
Rosemary's Baby
The Shiver of the Vampires
The Witch Who Came from the Sea

Basically OP, you're looking for trippy, 'Swinging 60s' movies starring beautiful, possibly homicidal or witchy chicks. There are scores of movies like that.

Also look into 60s > 70s movies about women going crazy, which tend to be really atmospheric / psychedelic and are almost a whole genre in themselves.

Look for anything by Russ Meyer. And by Jean Rollin. Or with Jane Birkin.

no they didnt she had on white panties and a quick cut when she takes them off, its obvious shes waxed or hairless, but they dont show her pussy

pics

Romero's Season of the Witch is probably the most obvious inspiration. Belongs on your list.

shes cute

>its obvious shes waxed or hairless
Then what the fuck are you even contesting here?

I also recommend:

Vampyros Lesbos (pic related)
Daughters of Darkness
The Iron Rose
She Killed in Ecstasy
A Lizard in a Woman's Skin
Eugenie De Sade

And look into films with actresses Florinda Meza, Bridgett Bardot, Christina Lindberg, and Soledad Miranda (in the pic).

that they dont show her pussy, its just the part above the pussy
thanks

Yeah, good call.

The Vampire Lovers is aesthetic

So is it full of feminist sjw shit or not?

The movie is awful but I've never really liked low budget crap with literal whos. Don't believe the ratings unless you're one of those special flakes.
The acting is terrible, its agenda is too obvious and this guy () is lying.

No, quite the opposite.

Yeah, in a satirical and grotesque way but it's full of that shit.
A "witch jar", one of the featured props/symbols, is literally a jar filled with water, flowers, herbs, urine and a used tampon.

Ok you've convinced me.

But if you lied I'll come back here and tell everyone that you're fags.

bump

If its got lesbos im in!

it's got lesbian vampires sun tanning

Anna Biller (?) the director of Love Witch who does independent films in a retro way. That user was suggesing she was OP shilling on Sup Forums which I highly doubt.

Yes, it's got lesbos.

Sexy, hyperfeminine, European 70s vampire lesbos.