I don't understand this board

I'm white and my boyfriend is Native American. I don't understand the vitriol that you people spew and why you people rally behind a racist man that favors reducing immigration when we are all immigrants in this country.

America doesn't need to be great again, we are already great. We have a thriving economy (sorry if you are a low-skilled worker but maybe you should work on developing yourself), a powerful military, and we have wonderful people.

I assume most of you are the radical right but I would like to discuss why you might be bitter? Please explain your reasons for holding the political views that you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlbMzwHzPB8
pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/many-college-grads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm white and my boyfriend is Native American.
Natives up here would lynch you for racemixing, they're the most aggressively racist people in the country

Libshits have been in control for too long and have constantly abused their position of cultural influence. This is the inevitable backlash.

I bet if we got rid of all white liberals, Sup Forums wouldn't even be half as mad at brown people as they currently are.

TITS
OR
GTFO

you are advocating mass genocide of people that hold different political views from you?

>Trump is racist
[citation needed]

>Donald Trump
>racist
Why are liberals so shitty at memes? This one isn't even funy.

>I'm white and my boyfriend is native american
Newfags trying to bait

I hate everyone and everything. It gives me joy to see you faggots cry. That's why I'm voting Trump and nothing you say will ever convince me to do otherwise.

>I'm white
Stopped reading here, please take your white supremacy somewhere else. This board is a safe space for celebrating multiculturalism.

>sorry if you are a low-skilled worker but maybe you should work on developing yourself
Wow didn't you just offend 99% of the dindus in the US?

I finished reading the unemployed and living at home thread, and it seems like most of you are simply angry at your living conditions. I understand that it must be difficult being alienated from society but that is still no excuse for being racist or supporting racist ideologies.

that has not been my experience. my boyfriend is a wonderful people and we are very similar in outlook.

pash da lyshal women we nastive amicansh are da master racsh prosht lesh get fuckin washeted on da white mans menee

I don't need an excuse to hate niggers or Jews. Your bait is fucking Canada tier. Step it up.

No one gives a shit who you or your alcoholic blackjack dealing boyfriend are. Tits or gtfo twat.

>you immigrated so you should know
>the people who """"""""""immigrated"""" to the us killed all the natives
tell me again why americans should be in favor of immigration

hu-hu-human values?

immigration from pure pity is shit and you're better off help your own poor people somehow instead of importing more of the same lot

meant for

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD (Tm)

That's a perfect situation you have there

Ask your bf how well illegal immigration worked out for his people, and if he were a native american back when they started flooding in, would he have said "Don't be xenophobic guys, there's no chance they'll outbreed us and take over our culture and land"

You know the huge shit have you just said, isn´t it?

You're not an immigrant if you're born here. I'm native American because I was born here, not because of any savage hi-ya-ya ancestry.
Quit fucking up our language, twat.

Now why should we have to explain shit to you, anyway? Lurk moar or fuck off back to your SJW hug box.

give further details as to why it is. I'd like to know how immigrating poor uneducated out of touch with western society folk will help a country

If you're posting this through a time warp from the 19th century, don't let your great^n granddaughter go into politics

yes thats what he just said. And?

> America is already great
> But lets protest everything and bitch about everything else
> All this inequality, we need change, but America is still great guys.

Liberals are a special kind of stupid.

Israel has the right idea

Build a wall around the country, sterilize or shoot people trying to come in, refer to africans as dogs and criminals

Honestly if your country wasn't trying to destroy every other nation in the world, I'd love it

like a vampire, turning a small and struggling minority like native americans gay for your own sick and twisted amusement should be considered an act of genocide since you kill his bloodline.

i wish nothing but bad things for you.

Translation: I'm a fat slob and my boyfriend is a Mexican.

We are not racist, we are race-realists.
Come back when you've educated yourself on the numerous scientific papers on the subject.

Even Nobel Prize winner James Watson has said Africans are simply less intelligent than whites, with a majority of them with IQs below the threshold at which mental retardation is defined, but liberals like you destroyed his life for speaking the truth.

t...that picture... I have the strangest boner right now

poltards are stupid after fox and some shit from alexjones and rt. commies are stupid after some shit from tyt and cnn.

right now best reb candidate is rubio.
best dem- hillary(REEE SHE IS CROOKK(without proofs of course lobbyn is a normal thing and its not crooking. benghazi- again CIA and FBI investigated it many times-nothing criminal. but pol zombies still eat conspiracy shit )
if you think that cia is lying then you are literally brainwashed

CIA is best agency in the world. ever.

>a woman spewing anti-trump buzzwords
people like you ruined this country.
You completely ignore the problems immigrants cause and use the "we're all immigrants guise!" excuse.
We haven't been a great country in 8 years.
Our best chance of cultural survival is to erase the regressive left and blackliesmatter,temporarily ban immigration, and crack down on illegals, mostly of the muslim variety.
Bleeding heart morons like you had your chance to help the country and you took advantage of the nations weakness to let niggers run rampant and increase radical racial tensions to an all time high, not to mention trying to glorify a crime like illegal border crossing for you fee fees and your taco-vote for the democrats.
>"waaaah! Trump said something honest about immigration! That's rayciss! waaaah!"
You are part of the fucking problem and I hope your timber nigger boyfriend dies of small pox.

$35.00 USD has been deposited into your account

#shill4hill

The fact is that it isn´t have to help my country or your country. That´s extremely inhumane. We help the poor, we help the sick, don´t mind his/her country. Nacionality is a lie, the most dangerous lie. We have differents cultures, cultures which mix with each other, giving rise to other cultures. They are lying you, and it´s a very confortable lie. The really bad people doesn´t exist, it´s only the most distinguishable human attribute, egoism.

Damn bro this sounds really commy

BAIT THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND SERIOUSLY

SAGE AND HIDE

Shut up racist:
>20% of black people are smarter than 1 in 2 whites

>James "I piggybacked off Francis" Watson
He deserved to have his life trashed

I´m fucking ashamed I share cultural features with you.

>implying he isn't faggot

>america is already great so lets import a bunch of immigrants who don't share our values.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlbMzwHzPB8

Reminder you can sage in the options field, especially important when the first line of an OP is "I'm white and my boyfriend is Native American"

I know it's bait but
No America is not great look at all the debt we have, and realize that people see the average American as dumb and this was not the case 50 years ago. Look at how diversity is akin to an atomic bomb like what happened with Detroit. America was founded on WHITE immigration, shitskins are ruining the country.

It has been repeatedly documented that the present low IQ of Africa is a result of malnutrition.

All individuals deserve to be treated equally and just because some individuals.

I'm female but I didn't think it was relevant to the discussion. I included the segment about my BF because he is a native American.

You're unfamiliar with history. Detroit was never a bastion of white people, ever since WW2 it has been a manufacturing area that was also composed of large numbers of ethnics. In fact, it was white individuals that migrated to Detroit during WW2 for jobs. They simply left after those jobs were no longer available.

>we help the poor help the sick
Again, why not put the resources into helping your own poor and sick people? what's the point of importing more (inb4 we r humanz)
>fact is that it isnt have to help my country or your country
so instead of helping you shit up your own country? sounds pretty accurate coming from a spaniard

Like I said I'm not a racist.
That 20% of blacks would have been able to vote in Rhodesia or if there was an IQ minimum requirement for citizenship in the West. (Which I support)

Yet liberals like you won't allow IQ-based limited suffrage, you are the delusional people here, expecting races evolved to suit different environments would all have the same average intelligence and the same chance of creating smart individuals.

They don't.
It's not pretty. It's not heartwarming.
I wish it wasn't this way. But it is the truth.

Same here. Every positive cultural feature Argentina has was inherited from the Anglos. They gave us our free market traditions, Constitution and rule of law which made us one of the wealthiest countres in the world until Italian and Spanish immigrant children trashed it all in the 1940s by electing Peron.

Why might I be bitter? Hmm I don't know. Perhaps it's because my whole family almost got wiped out in a Islamic bombing. Maybe it's because there's 5 illegal Paco's sitting on my curb begging for work though they'll never have to pay taxes. Or perhaps it's because half my paycheck goes to taxes and then to Shant'iqua and her 9 baby Jamals so they can buy jordans to go down and protest American law enforcement.
You're living in a fantasy world you sorry naive little cunt. Think of it this way, if people with our mindsets exist (since from your perspective we are all racist/homophobic/hate spewing/bigots), then the world isn't as great of a place as you think it is.

Abby if this is you. You can just fuck right off. Native Americans are savage dirt worshipers and your relationship with that heathen will end sooner than later - because you can't form and maintain relationships worth a damn.

>It has been repeatedly documented that the present low IQ of Africa is a result of malnutrition.
Is that why African Americans still score 20 points lower than Whites on average despite being in the USA for over two hundred years?

Or why African children adopted into white families still score lower than adopted whites?

Or why Jewish and Asian immigrants fresh off the boat can outscore US-born mestizos ("Hispanics") and blacks in SAT scores and IQ tests?

Google: Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study

>sorry if you are a low-skilled worker but maybe you should work on developing yourself

I've heard this argument a lot from the left, and it confuses me quite a bit. Isn't the democratic party supposed the be the champion of labor? It's literally

>No education or skills? Blue collar? Get fucked, peasant.

If you're living in a low income community where "Pacos" are sitting on your curb, you are not paying a high amount in taxes. If anything, you are being subsidized by individuals like myself that pay over our share in taxes.

Cool blog, where do I subscribe?

protip: no one gives a fuck what you think or how you feel

Please, put a pistol in your mouth and paint the wall behind your head with cherry pie.

>malnutrition
Explain why North Korea has such a high average IQ then.

I doubt she is really dating a Native American. I tried dating a Native girl once and her dad broke it off because he said by dating whites they would go extinct.

Now I'm dating a blonde girl but she is fat, but I'm a manlet so I can't win at everything.

>we are all immigrants in this country
Yeah and ask your boyfriend how mass immigration worked out the first time.

excuse me, my little friend trying to objectively justify the racism. Could you be so kind to tell all us your racial ancestry?
Prtip: You are race-mixed

The only people who think America is great are the fucking immigrants. Of course it's great when you come from a 3rd world shithole. For white people, it's turning into shit because we continue to import low iq demented criminals from parts of the globe whose political system is basically witchcraft. I would kill every single one of if I could. God, I hope Trump is redpilled and just hiding it to win the election.

With this--- >fact is that it isnt have to help my country or your country---- I´m answering to this
>immigrating poor uneducated out of touch with western society folk will help a country

My race should be irrelevant here, you are trying an ad hominem attack to switch the focus away from my arguments which you can't counter.

But I'll humor you: My two maternal grandparents were of Galician (Spain) Celtic descent (redheads), while my two paternal grandparents were of Italian descent. All of them first or second generation European immigrants.

>my boyfriend is a wonderful people

So what country are you really from?

>implying argentinians aren't the purest of white aryans

K

>"racist"

Stopped reading there. Fuck off.

shut up you fucking race traitor scum. I hope that prairie nigger adds your scalp to his fuckin lodge pole

>All individuals deserve to be treated equally and just because some individuals.

This "girl" is not a native english speaker, definitely not American, and probably not even a girl.

Literally scum.
Advocating mass murder makes you no better than dirty Commies.

So race-mixed then?

I'm not an immigrant. My parents aren't immigrants. They're parents weren't immigrants. They're parents weren't immigrants. They're parents probably were. What's your fucking point?

>I want to date someone my sociology teacher says is from an oppressed race to prove how liberal I am but I don't want to date a black guy

OP-

I was born in the USA, making me " Native American". If you say otherwise / Native American have brown skin.. You're a fucking racist.

I am from German and Mexican descent . Does that make me a Nazi / Mayan ?

Also, my Mexican grandma who came hear legally , learned English , and joined the Navy to become a Nurse when Pearl Harbor happened hates " beaners" and wants to deport them. She is also voting for Trump.

White, unless you aren't counting Italians and Spaniards as white.

Which doesn't matter. They have some of the highest average IQs in Europe regardless.

>somebody other than trump wins presidential nomination
>liberal judge appointed in place of Scalia
>constitution is defaced and destroyed by libcuck feelings-based garbage
>our great union disintegrates because we have to forgo economic success so that we can give dumb niggers "free" college and build more mosques

Italians are the founders of Western Civilization. It is stupid that Scandinavians and Germans continue to bash those who created our civilization.

Ah, typical liberal logic response trying to assert your intellect and status above mine to validate yourself.
However, I do not live in a low income community. I have a great degree, a great job, and a great house. I live in a very "diverse" community though, and as such the poisonous effects of multiculturalism are quite clear to me. Lurk on Sup Forums more, you might see for yourself.

>We are all immigrants
Wrong. I am a natural born citizen and everyone in my family is natural born for 3 generations
>Racist
This word is thrown around so much it has literally lost all meaning. Unless Trump calls Obama a nigger to his face on live television I literally do not care
>We don't need to be great again
Yes. Yes we do. We have a shitload of problems that need to be solved and people are too scared of the politically correct brigade to actually do anything
>Radical right
Hilarious as Trump is more center than the other Republican choices from the primaries. But then again I suppose everything looks like the radical right when you have an identity politics playing bolshevik in the news. Hell Hillary is a neocon warhawk who will have us fully invade Syria and/or Iran halfway through her first term if god forbid she wins the election

Thanks brother

Thanks for that.

I'm typing fast and multi-tasking. Shit happens and I rarely proof read my comments.

I meant to say, "All individuals deserve to be treated equally and just because some individuals are problematic, doesn't mean that all individuals of that group are problematic."

I wasn't attempting to insult you or your livelihood. It's a natural conclusion that if you live in a low income area with impoverished individuals that you are also low income.

>Pretending to pay taxes while living on a reservation

Tits or GTFO, cunt.

The people on thie board are social failures so they make up boogeymen to blame.

I'm 50% native and i'd never date a white girl. You are a whore and that's why he "likes" you.

Nah m8.

You just listed off Germanic, Iberian, Roman, and Celts are you're going to tell me you're not mixed race?

Shu. shu. shu. I´m not trying to switch the focus. I´m trying prove you theory giving you a taste of your own medicine. Maybe you racial-mixed ancestry is the reason you have that stupid ideas.

Obviously it isn´t, the reason is your education, the same reason why you can say averange white people scores more in IQ test. Implying IQ test are objective, we know we can improve the score in this tests by educational level. Obviously neither is intelligence objective, as there are differents types of intelligence, how can we dare to size intelligence?

Better think the way you are justifiying something before you use it in your own interest.

Your father did though.

You are an idiot if you think our economy is thriving
pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/many-college-grads/

Fuck you and your blanket nigger cuck boyfriend. If he was a man, he would attack the white man for the death of his shitskin people.

a nigger with a length of driftwood can raft to italy from the shores of africa. Quit with the WE WUZ KANGZ shit bud, you arent pure bloods

>a thriving economy 19 trillions deep in shit, with a nominee that's literally a traitor and almost 50% of the population not paying taxes and receiving money from the government.
Yeah it's a good country but only because everywhere else is even worse. It WAS a great country but at this rate the US will be just like the EU soon.

>native boyfriend
How's that important? What's a roastie doing on Sup Forums? Why should we give a fuck?

>racist
Because the MSM said he is? For fuck's sake people can't be that retarded on the age of the internet.

TITS OR GTFO STUPID BITCH

don't worry when trump wins they will all move to Canada or even mexico on their parents tab

no, advocating mass murder is wrong unless its advocating the mass murder of commies. that make you a hero.

Hillary----> Neocon
You have to definitely visit my country

Sad creature you are

>6 posts by this ID

That my friend. Was indeed funny.