In detail.

Provide sources.

>british

>british

Mussies BTFO

ITS HAPPENING IN LONDON!!!

ITS HAPPENING IN LONDON!!

Bong recieved another meaning....

You had the chance to leave EU and now Brazil fever is coming on top of Arabs. Do Anglos at this point even try any longer?

We children of men soon.

What

more like we kill the africans and shitskins children now

That looks like a normal Paki to me

Is this like ebola were it always existed and the media just decided to start talking about it one day, even though the amount of cases hadn't actually gone up. Basically making a story out of nothing

Are there statistics for how many zika babies there where in UK hospitals for 2015/2014 etc?

saw an asian tiger mosquito in my car last week, what the fuck is that doing here

when we will learn

How much of a burden will Zika babies place on society?

and so, it has come to this...
The 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse are here.
Famine
War
Death
Pestilence....

These are the end times, my friends.

wait what
no seriously

i need more info on this
how does that even happen
how could we be so blind
could it ever have been stopped?

>British

That thing isn't British and it isn't even alive.

>be british
>get spic disease

lmao

>British

Just wait until people catch this shit and head home after the Olympic games... We are truly witnessing the end times.

FUCKING JOOOOOOOOS

Reminder: this doesn't kill you, it mostly affects pregnant mothers and newborn babies and causes birth defects and other illnesses.

We've had 2 cases in Norway back in March.

ayy waddup

One in Barcelona the other day

>virus that only affects normies

Heh

>le end times meme

yeah, we could only hope. the world should've ended in 2008 with swine flu

>get zika
>don't abort
what the fuck?

Just euthanize whatever Zika children are born. We really don't need literal brain-dead children in society. In fact, all children that are absolutely brain-dead should just be euthanized at birth and disposed of like aborted babies until we can find a way to cure such illnesses.

There's absolutely nothing that brain-dead people can be used for. They can't do anything beyond their innate bodily functions, taxpayer money goes toward keeping them and their care-taker alive, the care-taker must suffer the weight of taking care of a brain-dead person who is literal a husk and won't be able to do anything at all their entire life. If the care-taker dies, they just rot to death unless someone else takes on caring for them.

Israel is looking like it could use some zika

Confirmed cases of microcephaly linked to Zika are still in the single digits: According to the most recent bulletin from Brazil’s Health Ministry, only six of the country’s reported cases of microcephaly are “related to the Zika virus.” Testing for Zika in newborns is a complicated process, and the Brazilian government is working on a simpler, cheaper way to positively identify the virus and distinguish it from other viruses with similar symptoms.

pri.org/stories/2016-01-29/sketchy-numbers-behind-brazil-s-zika-crisis

Can we deport them? Before it spreads, if they want to go to shithole countries, they can stay in them.

>people

And of course we will foot the bill for looking after these retard babies. The NHS is fucked

Keep laughing britbongs, you'll be paying for their treatment.

fixed

Chemical Warfare.

>See Zika post
>Do google foo research for bantz
>See images
>I am pro choice now

South and Central America is full of Catholics do they're stuck with their Zika kids. We don't give a fuck over here; any fucked up kid will be aborted.

>Spic
>Desease

See dumb burger

See >>

That's just a regular Paki Larvae.

If you don't finish your Zika then there will be no dessert

>lets put people with a highly contagious and deadly illness on boats to other countries
what can possibly go wrong?

WTF, I'm moving to Israel now
Don't these cunts realise some of us haven't decided to leave yet

I had that shit and it was fucking terrible - ruined my holiday and everything. Great way to lose weight though

youtube.com/watch?v=GT_2K4ddG7g

A lot of burden. Their treatment is insanely costly and they live very short lives, so lots of people will end up quitting their jobs to take care of the little shits. It'd be merciful to just end their suffering while they're still young.

no point in developing a cure for people who can't afford shit.